Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#560627 - 12/02/09 12:31 AM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk **** [Re: j 7]
Sol Duc Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Copalis Beach
NUCK the FINERS! GO SEAHAWKS!

Good one J-7 thumbs
When it hits 4:29 .. time stops , the universe unfolds, the world becomes one and the planet and stars become aligned. That black fender is no longer an instrument; its a gateway to a higher dimension.&#65279;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaQrO55xmBs

#560636 - 12/02/09 12:49 AM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Sol Duc]
Hankster Offline
2-Points

Loc: Town in the North Bay Area
You numbskulls are so gonna lose.

Book it..... laugh

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats

#560642 - 12/02/09 01:00 AM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Hankster]
Sol Duc Offline
River Nutrients

Hank, check the tides in the bay on Sunday around 1:30- 2:00 ish..them Perch love an incoming. rofl
When it hits 4:29 .. time stops , the universe unfolds, the world becomes one and the planet and stars become aligned. That black fender is no longer an instrument; its a gateway to a higher dimension.&#65279;

#560643 - 12/02/09 01:04 AM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Sol Duc]
Hankster Offline
2-Points

1:30-2ish is about the time Sol Duc kicks the stool out from under him and starts bouncing around at the end of the rope.... rofl

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats

#560644 - 12/02/09 01:12 AM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Hankster]
Sol Duc Offline
River Nutrients

zzzzzzzzziiiiinnnngggggggggg rofl

#560711 - 12/02/09 11:24 AM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Sol Duc]
r2fishn Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: tacoma
Come on man What you smokin down there ? Just ain't going to happen Crankster no way the 9ers are leaving Seattle with a win !

Hawks 27 San Fran 9

Gore mite as will stay home and go Perch fishn with you cause he ain't gettin in the end zone this week!

#560796 - 12/02/09 03:36 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: r2fishn]
Hankster Offline
2-Points

r2wishn, you have no idea what pleasure I will be experiencing watching the Niners trash and demoralize the Fawks not once, but twice this season.

Gore will run circles around your D and score three times. Smith is going to make believers out of you when he tosses four perfect passes for TDs.

That poor running back you got, what's his name, Forgett? When he gets his first licks from Willis he's going to wish he never put on a pair of cleats on Sunday. Hassledbeck will probably retire in humiliation after the game. Holmo is going to watch the game and give up any thought of being GM because he knows he could never turn a team around after undergoing such devastation.

Face it. The Fawks are fawked.

Niners-38
Fawks-Zilcho McNuthin'

#560804 - 12/02/09 04:04 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Hankster]
Castingpearls Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: The Rock
Originally Posted By: Hankster

Niners-38
Fawks-Zilcho McNuthin'

Dude, the Niner's have the 5th worst defense in the league.
Seattle will put points on the board.

Chickens - 27
Niners- 24

#560911 - 12/02/09 09:22 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Castingpearls]
Hankster Offline
2-Points

They do have the 5th best defense against the run though and with the Fawks O line as good rofl as it is, Hassledbeck won't have time to pass to anyone but the Niner DBs or throw it away.

Fawks don't have game....period. The Niners might, just might, feel sorry for 'em and let them try a 56 yd field goal..... wink

In any case, how much are you betting?

#561009 - 12/03/09 02:31 AM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Hankster]
Hankster Offline
2-Points

Seattle,WA (AP)- A seven-year old boy was at the center of a Snohomish County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible… The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.
After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Seattle Seahawks whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

#561011 - 12/03/09 02:50 AM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Hankster]
summerrun Offline
Dude, where's my boat?

Loc: Seattle
Different game this week. Ruskells pending resignation followed by the announcement of Mike Holmgren getting hired as our new President/GM wiill get the Hawks extra fired up. New boss in town and ya better get ur [censored] together or pack your bags...

Hawks 31
69ers 24

#561023 - 12/03/09 09:56 AM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: summerrun]
Hankster Offline
2-Points

O.K. you got me thinking that maybe the Fawks will have something to prove and they'll put out a failing effort that's a little more respectable. I'm revising my prediction for the final score to:

Niners-38
Fawks-12

Yeah, those Fawks sure will be fired up knowing Holmsie will be the new GM......next year. The Niners on the other hand will be fired up because they still have a chance to get into the playoffs....this year.

Whose team do you suppose will be fired up the most?

The Fawks that really need to lose the rest of their games in order to get a higher 1st round draft pick? Or the Niners that already have two decent 1st round picks and can make a statement by winning the rest of their games and go on to post-season play?

That's a tough one but I'll go Niners...... thumbs

By the way there Summerfun, I didn't notice that you placed a wager. Must not be too confident.... wink

#561048 - 12/03/09 12:01 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: ]
RichardSimmons Offline
how does my ass look in these waders?

Loc: Onyourface
This is priceless! Absolutely priceless!!! rofl It was a pipe dream then and a testament to inadequacy today! Don't miss the homo-erotic shower/weight lifting scene, and look for KK at the 2:32 mark evil stir

FORTY FVCKIN NINERS: 69
SEASQUATS: DUECE

PS no hall of fame aspirations were damaged during the making of this video - there were no hall of famers in the video doh

YAY!

Edited by RichardSimmons (12/03/09 01:36 PM)
Edit Reason: forgot the YAY!

"In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies." Katie (from Horton Hears a Who - 2008)

#561105 - 12/03/09 03:14 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: RichardSimmons]
Hankster Offline
2-Points

Blue Wave on a roll...... rofl

to a 6-10 season

(KK's lookin' better these days. grin)

#561107 - 12/03/09 03:20 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Hankster]
Sol Duc Offline
River Nutrients

I want to see the Hawks bring back those uniforms for one game next year. Silver helmets with the silver pant's.....retro baby !

#561458 - 12/04/09 08:10 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Sol Duc]
Hankster Offline
2-Points

Just checking in to see if any of you pantywaist Fawks fans pawned a Zebco or two and came up with enough dust to wager on the game.... grin

Any takers yet?

#561459 - 12/04/09 08:13 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Hankster]
seastrike Offline
Hey Man....It's cool...

Loc: seattle
Can't afford it....but in for a ten pack of spoons.

#561461 - 12/04/09 08:26 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: seastrike]
Hankster Offline
2-Points

You da man Striker.... thumbs

Anybody else out there? It's getting close to kickoff.

#561466 - 12/04/09 08:36 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: Hankster]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Don't forget this thread also.....http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/559940/2/Cast_For_Kids_challenge.html

I'm in for a 10 pack....

Hank----Whilst I know it's convenient to sip your Alsatian white and cast dispersions upon those from the North of you (jealousy is so ugly) I want you to know that all the spoons you'll be buyin' for the Cast for Kids will be put to good use. smile

My son is stoked knowing that disadvantaged kids will be reaping the benefits of wealth that is so prevalent in the land of Fruits and Nuts.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#561472 - 12/04/09 08:51 PM Re: Niners-Fawks Smak Tawk [Re: RowVsWade]
Hankster Offline
2-Points

I'm jealous of the fact you guys live in one of the most beautiful states in the country. I'm jealous of the fact there are so many places to fish so close to where you all live. I'm really jealous you don't have a state tax (I'm "loaning" the state an extra 10% since Nov.1) FOR NOW. I'm jealous you don't have Stretch Pelosi living in your town.

What I'm NOT jealous of is what a pathetic excuse of a football team you all root for.....but "to each his own" as I sometimes say.

I'm not counting on losing this bet but I have no qualms about paying off if I do. It's a worthy cause and I'll even make a contribution of my own.

Cheers guys...... thumbs

Page 2 of 813 < 1 2 3 4 ... 812 813 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
dook, fishenfool, Houndhunter, mudslinger, nu fisher
Recent Gallery Pix
Gibbs Delta Time Capsule
Driftin'
Who's Online
1 registered (FishCatcher), 283 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Rosa Walton, pollack, DontBeStupid, johnjorge, Clearwater Alaska
11435 Registered Users
Top Posters
Hankster 31892
Todd 25028
Sol Duc 15584
Dan S. 15228
elparquito 13542
Salmo g. 12536
stam 12427
eyeFISH 12425
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10978
Forum Stats
11435 Members
18 Forums
76855 Topics
895474 Posts

Max Online: 596 @ 05/24/12 03:35 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |