Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#57058 - 07/06/04 01:30 PM Must Sell **Make Offer**
Camofish Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Mount Vernon, WA
*Divorce Forces Sale*

1976 18' Seaswirl I/O. Has 165HP MercCruiser. The boat has been parked for 4 years now. I put new shift cables in it when I bought it and put a new starter in 2 summers ago. This boat needs some work, but I don't think it would take much. It is set up for dual batts but needs new ones. Cabin has full canvas with zip off back panel. It has a heater and window defrost. Fold down Chris Craft Seats.
Swim Step. Two built in bait boxes. Built in pole/net holders. Compass. It has FF, DF,Loran, CB, Ship-to-shore. But electronics have been sitting like I said for 4 years. PWalk thru window onto bow but the previous owner sealed the window shut . I put a new galvanized King trailer under it in '98. It is still like new but the neighbors dog chewed some of the carpeting off the rails . It has an 8HP Mariner(longshaft) on a kicker mount with tank. This has been sitting with the boat for 4 years, but I've never had a problem getting it started. It has forward/reverse on the throttle handle as well as on the side of the motor(the side lever needs to be replaced). This motor needs to be cleaned up a little and serviced, but don't think you would be disappointed with it after that.

**UPDATE**

This is a revision of an earlier post. I tore down the throttle/shift cables on the kicker but never got around to ordering the parts. I did fire up the kicker a few weeks back and it started right up and idled no problem. I think I figured about $100 in parts to fix.

The inboard has been sitting 4+ years. It ran good when parked, but now? I'm not sure what all would have to be done to get it going??? I know it does need two new batteries. Zero hours on new starter.

Also, It will need a new steering cable.

Make an offer, it has to go! If you are interested or have any questions you can e-mail me at whitor@msn.com I can e-mail photos if you like...

This was/is a good bay boat. I've had it all through the San Juans and local lakes. Just needs an owner with time and $$ to upkeep.

Thanks,
Shane

#57059 - 07/06/04 04:57 PM Re: Must Sell **Make Offer**
bandwcow Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: Oregon City
do you have pics of boat

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (stonefish, steely slammer), 1056 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645297 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |