LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#572784 - 01/15/10 10:52 AM claimyourcash.org money for you waiting....
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
So, a friend of mine emailed me this weblink saying he looked up my name and that I was owed money.

After inquiring I found just over $150 that was owed to me from 6 years ago when I lived at another residence, both were over charged medical bills...

Anyhow, the money is easy to claim all you have to do is type in your full name and it searches for you...

Go to www.claimyourcash.org and see if the department of revenue owes you anything...

Keith thumbs

#572812 - 01/15/10 12:33 PM Re: claimyourcash.org money for you waiting.... [Re: ]
Chuck E Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kitsap Peninsula
My Dad's name is listed as he'd received a gift certificate for Warshal's and when they closed, all the unredeemed gift certificates were turned in to Revenue. Since he didn't like driving in downtown Seattle, he'd put it in his desk and forgot about it. I'll have my Mom check and see if it's actually money since Warshal's isn't open any longer.

#572876 - 01/15/10 02:56 PM Re: claimyourcash.org money for you waiting.... [Re: Chuck E]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
I checked and found my company is owed for something between $50 and $100 from an office supply outfit.

Since I hold the beer fund, and I found it, it only stands to reason that it goes into the beer fund. The office admin who is going to pursue it says that since she has to do the pursuing, it should go to something of her choosing.

#572884 - 01/15/10 03:01 PM Re: claimyourcash.org money for you waiting.... [Re: Rocket Red]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
What kind of beer does she drink?

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#572889 - 01/15/10 03:06 PM Re: claimyourcash.org money for you waiting.... [Re: Dogfish]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Chicks drink beer?

#572891 - 01/15/10 03:25 PM Re: claimyourcash.org money for you waiting.... [Re: Dogfish]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
Originally Posted By: Dogfish
What kind of beer does she drink?

Its funny, when we established the beer fund, she gave me an envelope with cash in it. Then she told me that I should get something she likes every now and then.

I asked what kind of beer she likes, and she said "I don't like any beer". So I have been really perplexed by what I am supposed to get ever since then.

#572909 - 01/15/10 04:09 PM Re: claimyourcash.org money for you waiting.... [Re: ]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
Originally Posted By: Hankster
get her a bottle of white wine.thumbs

Rocket-

just ask KK for advice, he LOVES white wine wink rofl

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#572916 - 01/15/10 04:23 PM Re: claimyourcash.org money for you waiting.... [Re: Mikespike]
Chuck E Offline
Three Time Spawner

Get her the Jager cooler I posted from Craig's list and something to go in it.

#572933 - 01/15/10 05:16 PM Re: claimyourcash.org money for you waiting.... [Re: Chuck E]
NOFISH Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olalla, WA
Originally Posted By: Chuck E
Get her the Jager cooler I posted from Craig's list and something to go in it.

Bucket hasn't grabbed that from you yet? Dang, I was hoping he have that rigged up in his yacht tomorrow for the MA 9 opener cry

Damn Stam!
Remember, Ask yourself "What would Stam do?" smile

#572941 - 01/15/10 05:36 PM Re: claimyourcash.org money for you waiting.... [Re: NOFISH]
Cowardly Lion Offline
Fry

Loc: Poulsbo
Chuck E
There are a couple of those coolers in some garages in Poulsbo. They have 3 taps usually Crown, Jeager and I don't remember. Found it was easier to take a sledge hammer between the eyesbeathead than to enjoy that machine. Way too smooth on the Crown. shoot

#572954 - 01/15/10 06:19 PM Re: claimyourcash.org money for you waiting.... [Re: Cowardly Lion]
Chuck E Offline
Three Time Spawner

I wish I had that Jager machine but it's somebody else selling it. I'm surprised too that Bucket hasn't bought it. I think it would be perfect for his Parker on those long runs to the float casa on Rainy Bay.
No, actually I couldn't do that Jager machine or the three spout coolers justice any longer. I had to cut back when the 3 day hangovers started. I need to ramp up on maintenance drinking so I can survive a hard partying time and I'm just not doing it.

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 319 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |