I am selling some of my rods and reels. I will cover the shipping charges. If you want pictures or more information on any particular item, please respond by emailing me at duvallda@cwu.edu.

New in box, never used with a lifetime warrantee card and neoprene reel pouch
Sage 3300 (for weights 5 and 6) fly reel, weight-4 oz, retails for $320. I'm asking $250- Save $70 dollars over the new price.

Used Sage DS2 Series 690-4 DS2. This is a 9 foot 6 weight rod, with original rod sock, aluminum tube, and card. It is a 4-piece travel rod. Retails for $280. My asking price is $130.

Used but in great shape STH CR POP Cassette Reel, machined from solid 6061-T-6 aircraft grade bar stock aluminum. The reel is for a 6-weight rod and comes with 3 cassettes loaded with fly line. Two lines are brand new and never been used. One is a SA GPX WF floating line and the other is a SA sink tip type 2. The final fly line is a SA uniform sink full sinking line. All lines are 6 weights. The reel retails for $200. For the reel, which comes with a lifetime warrantee, case, 3 cassettes and 3 flylines (two are brand new) I'm asking $200.

Elkhorn Rod and Reel Combo-Rod model 86-5 is an 8'6" 5 piece in 3 weight. It has been lightly used but in great shape. The rod comes with a nice protective carrying case and a lifetime warrantee ($25 damage repair). It retails for $179. Elkhorn Reel model T-1 loaded with a newer Rio WF 3 weight line and neoprene pouch. The reel normally retails for $150. I am selling the rod/reel/line/cases for $150.

Finally, I have an original Dennison Fly Lite rod and reel combo. This is a collectors item as they are no longer made. It is a very slow action rod for a 4 weight line in 6'6". It comes with a machined gold aluminum reel. It was was marketed as as "miniature" rod as the handle is very small and light. Make offer.

Thanks for looking.