Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#59939 - 10/20/05 12:46 PM Dans' PENN Senator $20 OBO
papaslap Offline
Spawner

Loc: Olympia
Dan is my ex Bro-in-Law, his is very sick with cancer and will not be fishing again. He has asked me to go ahead and sell his stuff to help his medical bills ,etc...

This sounds like one of those internet scams but it is not I was just hoping that this might be faster and easier than that ebay game. Let's try to do this via email and you can pick up items in olympia or pay actual; cost for shipping.

1. PENN senator 3/0..this real is used and has some corrosion on the six cross rails. Seems to work pretty good and could be fished ahwile before a rebuild

#59940 - 10/20/05 12:55 PM Re: Dans' PENN Senator $20 OBO
papaslap Offline
Spawner

Dans Super Mariner 49's:

Second pics and last for this morning are of a couple of PENN No.49 SUPER MARINERS. One of them appears to be NEVER used, still has a sales price ce tag of $84.95 on it. Other one is used and could use a rebuild. How about Both for $60.oo obo

2.picture doesn't give it justice can do more.

#59941 - 10/20/05 11:25 PM Re: Dans' PENN Senator $20 OBO
papaslap Offline
Spawner

to the gentleman that contacted me this morning: Sorry I lost your email, try again.

Maybe someone can help me out on these reals. They are old and I have no idea what they may be worth at this point in time. I would guess that $100 would take them both unless someone convinces me that they are worth more.

3. Fleuger Pakron no.3180
this dude is 6" in dia.

4. Made by Revenna Metal Products
Seattle 5, WASH

wow?!!

#59942 - 10/21/05 02:18 PM Re: Dans' PENN Senator $20 OBO
kalamareels Offline
Parr

Loc: Kalama, Wa.
Do you have any Ambassadeur reels from 1980 and prior??? email k-bjstulgis@kalama.com

#59943 - 10/21/05 08:55 PM Re: Dans' PENN Senator $20 OBO
papaslap Offline
Spawner

Dan had Boat
1960 Thompson 16' TRailer

glass boat

and there is an engine that is not attached to the boat. 40hp Johnson "it was running when I brought it home" It is one of those white ones.

I was thinking about keepin the boat but if someone really wanted it..............

Soon as my camera batteries charge up I post boat pics..

odd the boat is the same year as the Ford Ranchero sitting in the garage, ready for a new coat of paint...........

#59944 - 10/21/05 09:59 PM Re: Dans' PENN Senator $20 OBO
papaslap Offline
Spawner

how about a couple of hundred clay pigeons?

#59945 - 10/23/05 03:15 PM Re: Dans' PENN Senator $20 OBO
papaslap Offline
Spawner

Japanese net balls? 13 all same baseball size with a wide variety of markings

120 bucks for the lot

#59946 - 12/31/05 08:53 PM Re: Dans' PENN Senator $20 OBO
papaslap Offline
Spawner

Well I have dominated this post. Dan died just before elk season. Wierd, talking with the dude on a Saturday and he was dead on Thursday. Anyway, the widow has practally given their home away and has found a doublewide .

Guys get mortgage insurance if you can.

I got a couple of dozen decoys that I won't be using, mostly plastic malards, some need paint, and he had some strange rubber deaks with a big ass hole in the bottom lots of holes actually. Anyway I'd take $40 for the lot.

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1083 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645291 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |