well i decided that i want a shorter bow.

i had ordered a parker hornet, but being the impatient person i am, and deer season closing in on me. and not having shot a bow in 6 eyars, i needed to start practicing asap. so i buaght the frontier. and now i wish i would have waited the 3 weeks for the hornet to show up.

so now im selling my parker frontier. it shoots really nice, very acurate. never been dropped, or laid down on the ground. maybe a couple small tinny scratches. one of the bolts that holds the top quiver on is a little rusty. but other then that the bow is awesome. it has about 400 shots through it.

i baught it back in the middle of august. payed $1100, including quiver, release, rest, sight, and 6 ics beman arrows.

i'll part with this whole set up for the low low price of $850, although i only have 4 of the arrows. laugh

basicly im just asking for the price itz gonna be for me to buy the bow and i want. im not trying to make a bunch of money on this bow. and if i had extra money laying around i wold be selling it for much less. as it is a used bow, onlybeen used for september 10-30, and november 22-december 2. now its just been chillin in my room.