Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#62534 - 05/08/01 01:52 PM Hey Mike
Theresa Offline
Fry

Loc: Gig Harbor
Just wanted to let ya know, I love the new site. I'll be honest, I was a little upset over the move cuz ya'll that know me-know I hate change. But now that I've visited a few times & have learned my way around-it's GREAT. Better than the old ways of having to hit the back button to read all the posts in a thread.
But either way, I'd never desert ya Mike. :p

#62535 - 05/08/01 02:19 PM Re: Hey Mike
Micro Brew Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Normandy Park
Theresa - Where have you been fishing lately? Haven't seen any reports (or I missed them). Did you ever get down to Spencer?

#62536 - 05/08/01 02:39 PM Re: Hey Mike
Theresa Offline
Fry

Due to some unfortunate family business I haven't really had the chance to get out. So no I haven't made it to Spencer-yet. I'm crossing my fingers for this week-end since my father is out of the country on vacation, (I take care of him because of his MS).
I did make it out to Isobella last wednesday, but didn't have much luck. I did get to see the cutest Muskrat? swimming around the boat launch. smile I also hit Bay Lake after stealing an hour out of my day. I just haven't posted those reports yet.
I'll let you know how Spencer goes this Saturday.

#62537 - 05/08/01 04:20 PM Re: Hey Mike
Micro Brew Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Normandy Park
There has been some activity at Benson, which is just down the road from Spencer - Take the Mason Lake County Park turn off of Highway 3. Benson is down about 1 - 2 miles on the left. I haven't had much luck there but talked to a couple of people on Saturday that were doing "okay" from the shore at the boat launch. I'd hit Spencer first since it is know as a better larger trout producer.

#62538 - 05/08/01 05:14 PM Re: Hey Mike
Just Fishing Offline
Fry

Loc: olympia
Theresa I don't know if you know it or not, but Isabella Lake can get between 2 and 3 ft waves on it when the wind comes up.I know because I have been on the lake when it happened.

C&R unless your hungry

#62539 - 05/08/01 08:25 PM Re: Hey Mike
Mike C Offline

Loc: Redmond
Thanks Theresa, trust me, I was nervous making the move because I was worried about how people might react. But I guess that was unneccesary as I've gotten very little negative feedback.
I like the ability to jump over to the steelhead and salmon forums without leaving the site.
Glad you didn't leave smile

#62540 - 05/10/01 02:13 AM Re: Hey Mike
Theresa Offline
Fry

Wow, didn't know that about Isabella, guess I'll be avoiding that lake when it's windy. Thanx for that tid bit Just Fishing.

Velkommen Mike!! smile

#62541 - 05/10/01 02:37 PM Re: Hey Mike
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
Hi Theresa,
I have fished at Benson for the last wto weekends with good results. Caught one 30 inch fish that weighed 7.25 pounds that WDFW had released. The picture is at Verles in Shelton. The lake is pretty well protected, and you can usually find a quiet spot to work out of your float tube or boat. I like to fish the far side of the lake in the shallower areas. Most flies work as well as the usual assortment of spinning gear. There is also no waterskiing or internal combustion engines allowed, nice plusses over Spencer and Isabella. Finally they received a plant of Triploids that are pretty fun to catch. Most have been caught right at the boat launch. Best of luck. Andy M

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#62542 - 05/11/01 03:46 AM Re: Hey Mike
Theresa Offline
Fry

Thanx Andy smile I think I will try that lake this week-end. I'd love to catch one that size. & anything to get away from the jet skiers etc.
I'll let ya know how I did.

#62543 - 05/12/01 12:34 AM Re: Hey Mike
Easy Limits Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Nisqually
Hey Mike, could the back ground color of the new forum be changed? Black is really hard on the eyes. Maybe it is just me. But I liked the ol' color better.

#62544 - 05/12/01 01:14 PM Re: Hey Mike
Anonymous
Unregistered

I would like to second the motion. I can deal with it but the size of the text on the black background is difficult on the eyes. If something could be done thanks. Othewise, I am not going anywhere.

#62545 - 05/12/01 11:59 PM Re: Hey Mike
Mike C Offline

Loc: Redmond
Quote:
Originally posted by Carl Costenbader:
Hey Mike, could the back ground color of the new forum be changed? Black is really hard on the eyes. Maybe it is just me. But I liked the ol' color better.

This is an issue that will have to be addressed to Bob as he sets up the design of the forums, including the backround color and fonts. I'll e-mail him about your comments.

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Bucktail, Richard E.
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 328 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |