THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 ... 19 20 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#643224 - 12/11/10 10:56 AM Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months ***
RICH G
Unregistered

Regardless if you believe in it or not, keep it on your mind over the next few months as you are going to be hearing about it more. Things are happening. Our project is a major contributor to whats comming. Don't bother asking me about it because I can not say anything. www.olympicproject.com

#643241 - 12/11/10 01:42 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound

rofl

Bigfoots...

Fawk me.

Dem dar 'squatches get mighty pesky bout dis time o year. laugh

Dey come down from their UFO control stations up in dem dar hills for a little Holiday Shoppin' at Wal Mart.

#643274 - 12/11/10 04:16 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Irie]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
all the J/L jerky bigfoot commercials were great.

#643278 - 12/11/10 04:36 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Some of you people are fairly naive. I dont need to sit here and try and tell you that I understand if you dont think these things are real or that it is impossible, because I really dont, and cant. Its easy for me to say that because I had no choice in the matter, but let me tell you,,, anything is possible and people should have an open mind rather than a closed one.

There is plenty of evidence out there and thousands of eye witness accounts, far to many for misidentification. I know that mine was not misidentification.

I can tell you this much, lots of people are going to eat crow regarding this thing...

#643281 - 12/11/10 04:48 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
The Coelacanth has been extinct for millions of years, Rich.

smile

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#643299 - 12/11/10 05:52 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#643344 - 12/11/10 08:05 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Todd]
GodLovesUgly Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: WaRshington
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctXn4P3B7OM

"And I said, git away from here.... GIT!! GIT!!"
I want to be a fisherman.

#643345 - 12/11/10 08:08 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: GodLovesUgly]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

"I ruff talked him and he took off"...rofl

Fish on...

Todd

#643346 - 12/11/10 08:09 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

#643349 - 12/11/10 08:13 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: GodLovesUgly]
GodLovesUgly Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: WaRshington
Is this bigfoot? Taken from Olympicproject.com

Edited by Mpizzle (12/11/10 08:13 PM)
I want to be a fisherman.

#643396 - 12/11/10 09:45 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Time to put the hip waders back on, it's getting deep around here.......

Keith rofl

#643406 - 12/11/10 10:08 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
Originally Posted By: RICH G

There is plenty of evidence out there and thousands of eye witness accounts, far to many for misidentification. I know that mine was not misidentification.

I can tell you this much, lots of people are going to eat crow regarding this thing...

It's going to take more than a $10 Gorilla suit (Patterson Film) or some blurry schit on the edge of the pic (your joke of a sham) or a halloween costume crammed in a freezer (corpse hoax) to get anyone to eat any fukkin' crow.

The only one who's going to STFU around here is you.

A lot of us, and I mean a LOT, grew up spending days and nights for decades and decades stomping around the Mt. Adams, St. Helens, & Rainier wilderness either as a logger, a hunter, hiker, or a fisherman, and the closest any one ever saw to any fuggin' Bigfoots was some hairy naked 280 lb. hillbilly trying to chase down his 'date' which just so happened to be some dumbfvck cryptozoology enthusiast that had a purty mouth and the stupid idea to wander around rural SWW unarmed.

By the way, I met Patterson's grandson at a logging road kegger. That gorilla costume and that Kodak Super 8 camera made his grampa a local celebrity. The locals still laugh about it today.

#643408 - 12/11/10 10:10 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
Regardless if you believe in it or not, keep it on your mind over the next few months as you are going to be hearing about it more. Things are happening. Our project is a major contributor to whats comming. Don't bother asking me about it because I can not say anything. www.olympicproject.com

Good luck with this! I look forward to reviewing your research. I believe that anything is possible in the infinity and vastness of space and time. I remain humbled by these and many other great mysteries, including the ones that we can feel and touch, hence why I maintain an open mind. Those that think they have it all figured out are few, and most of the few seem to be here on PP. Good that there are still a few as yourself that are not afraid to look a little deeper into the rabbit hole. Just saying....

That's exactly why I keep coming back to these pages, to read the great wisdom and knowledge of so many wise men and sages, and all in one place.

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#643413 - 12/11/10 10:25 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Irie]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: Irie

It's going to take more than a $10 Gorilla suit (Patterson Film) or some blurry schit on the edge of the pic (your joke of a sham) or a halloween costume crammed in a freezer (corpse hoax) to get anyone to eat any fukkin' crow.

The only one who's going to STFU around here is you.

A lot of us, and I mean a LOT, grew up spending days and nights for decades and decades stomping around the Mt. Adams, St. Helens, & Rainier wilderness either as a logger, a hunter, hiker, or a fisherman, and the closest any one ever saw to any fuggin' Bigfoots was some hairy naked 280 lb. hillbilly trying to chase down his 'date' which just so happened to be some dumbfvck cryptozoology enthusiast that had a purty mouth and the stupid idea to wander around rural SWW unarmed.

By the way, I met Patterson's grandson at a logging road kegger. That gorilla costume and that Kodak Super 8 camera made his grampa a local celebrity. The locals still laugh about it today.

Well said.

I too am one of those that have spent all too much time in the Wilderness from Mt St Helens to Adams to deep places in between... I've never found ANYTHING that even made me think twice that their was a ape walking around in our woods...

The rock throwing is what cracks me up the most...

Oh, one thing that's interesting about our wilderness. They photographed a wolverine near Mt. Adams, the first time they'd been seen that far south in Washington state. There's an estimated 20 or so Wolverines in WA....

Is there a chance at bigfoot? I'll put it at .0000000000000000000001%

Keith

#643429 - 12/11/10 10:47 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: stlhdr1]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I have room in my mind for the existence of Big Foot...but I'll be very surprised if it is easily confirmed; there's been an awful lot of looking for a long time, by a lot of people, to have so many stories without any definitive proof.

Fish on...

Todd

#643454 - 12/12/10 12:20 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Todd]
Excitable Bob Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: fuctifino
I have spent many miles in the backwoods of Washington and some of Idaho backpacking, fishing and just roaming around since the late 50's. Nothing has ever made me think of anything of a "bigfoot" type critter. Have seen lots of animals, but nothing unknown. I was not looking for a mythical critter. When I was 14, I wanted to believe but now being old and crotchety, bah! When the Patterson sighting was publisized a friend joined up with a bunch of other folks and tried to respond to "Bigfoot" sightings around the U.S. They spent lots of $$ and time following up but never could find anything. I am a doubter. I wonder why the original poster would want to make a deal out of this but want to keep secrets.

I saw a new TV show, Bob Saget Strange Days, he joined up with a bunch of local OP Bigfoot searchers, pretty lame. Anyone else see this.

Edited by Excitable Bob (12/12/10 06:23 PM)
Come on down where we can play
Come on down to my boat baby
Come on down we'll sail away.

#643487 - 12/12/10 10:50 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

What I was referring to is that there has been a DNA study goiong on for some time and the results are comming out within the next few months. Our project has submitted three biological samples to the study.

There is no question regarding if it exists or not, or what it is. The big questions are why and how.

The DNA is what it is, the science does not lie, but I think it will take a little time for it all to sink it after things come to light because there are a lot of people out there that seem to have it all figured out.

Ask yourself this, if there were something out there that has atleat as much inteligence as we do but it was directed toward a completely different life history which we cannot understand, and one of its main survival tactics was to avoid detection how is it hard for people to believe its possible. Especially with the vastness of the wilderness in the Northern Hemisphere. I do understand it is hard to grasp the concept because we think we have most of the answers, but I think we know much less than we think.

#643489 - 12/12/10 10:56 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

What I was referring to is that there has been a DNA study goiong on for some time and the results are comming out within the next few months. Our project has submitted three biological samples to the study.

There is no question regarding if it exists or not, or what it is. The big questions are why and how.

The DNA is what it is, the science does not lie, but I think it will take a little time for it all to sink it after things come to light because there are a lot of people out there that seem to have it all figured out.

Ask yourself this, if there were something out there that has atleat as much inteligence as we do but it was directed toward a completely different life history which we cannot understand, and one of its main survival tactics was to avoid detection how is it hard for people to believe its possible. Especially with the vastness of the wilderness in the Northern Hemisphere. I do understand it is hard to grasp the concept because we think we have most of the answers, but I think we know much less than we think.

You guys find some of that moss that looks like bigfoot hair?

Keith

#643491 - 12/12/10 11:06 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

I do understand it is hard to grasp the concept because we think we have most of the answers, but I think we know much less than we think.

Hard to argue that...

#643492 - 12/12/10 11:13 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Hair shafts are one of the worst candidates for DNA with these things. Tags and roots can be good but decay quickly in most conditions not yeilding much most of the time. Same thing with scat, it decays quickly as well and is only a good source when fresh. Those two are the least desireable sources.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 ... 19 20 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1098 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645291 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |