THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 8 of 20 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#645624 - 12/18/10 12:18 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months *** [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

When is the breaking news?

- Albert Einstein.

#645628 - 12/18/10 12:25 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

No...that's Bustmode. beer

- Albert Einstein.

#645961 - 12/19/10 02:25 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: RICH G
I really could care less about the ridicule people give me or their arrogance for that matter.

Just remember that I told you so.

I'm going to start doing some crow hunting, I want to get a fresh one for Salmonella's plate...

In the mean time, I'll be holding my breath.... cowboy

Keith

#645982 - 12/19/10 03:51 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: stlhdr1]
dirt Offline
Alevin

I shot a B.F. about 3 years before Mt. St. Helens blew, it was 4 miles in the backcountry behind Spirit Lake. Still got the head mount in my living room.
Also shot one of them Feral Hogs running around the nooch valley, got that mount between the B.F. and the Jersey Devil mount.
In fact I was talking to God the other day over a dooby, beer and a couple ho's and that dumbass keeps trying to talk me into selling him my B.F. mount and I keep telling him " you ain't gonna get the big one by being a lazy road hunter, get out of the truck".
Oh and did you hear about the----

#645984 - 12/19/10 04:11 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: dirt]
Equinox Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: The "Rock"
Originally Posted By: dirt
I shot a B.F. about 3 years before Mt. St. Helens blew, it was 4 miles in the backcountry behind Spirit Lake. Still got the head mount in my living room.
Also shot one of them Feral Hogs running around the nooch valley, got that mount between the B.F. and the Jersey Devil mount.
In fact I was talking to God the other day over a dooby, beer and a couple ho's and that dumbass keeps trying to talk me into selling him my B.F. mount and I keep telling him " you ain't gonna get the big one by being a lazy road hunter, get out of the truck".

Dirt you got some baaaad Karma coming your way.... Probably from that undiscovered fish that looks like a steelhead and when you go to remove the hook, it clamps down on your finger killing you in your tracks. Look at it this way at least you will be famous for proof of an unknown species.

#646009 - 12/19/10 05:05 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: dirt]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

You get one of them 600 pounders?

Keith

#646024 - 12/19/10 05:48 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: stlhdr1]
AkKings Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kelso Wa.
Originally Posted By: stlhdr1

You get one of them 600 pounders?

Keith

I would have to think that would make Boone & Crockett.

#646204 - 12/20/10 12:02 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: AkKings]
GodLovesUgly Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: WaRshington
What do they base the B&C ratings on for mythical beings?
I want to be a fisherman.

#646223 - 12/20/10 12:38 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: dirt]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound

I was thinking about bringing up the Nootch Valley Feral Pigs!

rofl

#646239 - 12/20/10 01:22 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: GodLovesUgly]
AkKings Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kelso Wa.
Originally Posted By: Mpizzle
What do they base the B&C ratings on for mythical beings?

I don't know but the 1st BF has to make the book so they have a standard to judge the rest by!

#646353 - 12/20/10 02:09 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: AkKings]
Equinox Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: The "Rock"

I think there was a Big Foot in the bushes giving birth. Just like a deer or horse, those things are on there feet in minutes.

Edited by equinox (12/20/10 02:12 PM)

#646360 - 12/20/10 02:37 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Equinox]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: equinox

I think there was a Big Foot in the bushes giving birth. Just like a deer or horse, those things are on there feet in minutes.

Now that is something....

Keith

#646622 - 12/21/10 02:13 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: stam
definitive video proof at the 3:47 mark of this clip made by the one and only...

BigFoot Video

I believe.

Sumbitch pile of monkey nuts.... I think I seen him!

WITNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith

#646625 - 12/21/10 02:18 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: stlhdr1]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Did a quick search... Never figured there was so much footage!

Keith

#646627 - 12/21/10 02:38 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: stlhdr1]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Dang as I go back and read all of Rich's posts.......

First to see it!! Great job RICH!!

The story just sounds familiar for some reason......

Keith thumbs

#646629 - 12/21/10 02:46 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: stlhdr1]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Here's a true 600 pounder.... rofl

Keith rofl rofl moose

#646850 - 12/21/10 09:21 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: stlhdr1]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

You got to be kidding me.... NEW FOOTAGE! FRESH IN! Gotta watch past the intro, this BIGFOOT's got some talent! Come to think of it, they are smarter/better than humans!

If that ain't BIGFOOT, I'll kiss some ass.........

Keith zip

#646908 - 12/21/10 11:51 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: stlhdr1]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

rofl I wonder if BF flipped RichG the double bird. rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#647240 - 12/23/10 09:57 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Sol Duc]
Driftin' Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Offshore

#647439 - 12/23/10 09:36 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Driftin']
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

I was hoping Rich would have his news out by Christmas...

Rich, where'd you go?

Keith

Page 8 of 20 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Chromeo, Colluvium, lat59, m wilson, phishkellar, TBJ
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1110 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645360 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |