THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#66445 - 05/28/02 07:49 AM My truck just got stolen!
Easy Limits Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Nisqually
My truck just was stolen 4 AM Tuesday morning. I heard it drive off from my apartment in Federal Way. mad License plate 76291-W. It is a dark blue '92 Chevy short cab w/ 6 foot bed with chrome wheels. It has dark glass all the way around.

There is a big sticker on the back window that says "Got Fish".

If you guys can keep an eye out for it that would be great. If you do see it please call 911 then call me at 253.874.9334.

#66446 - 05/28/02 08:21 AM Re: My truck just got stolen!
PELICAN Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Maple Falls, Wa
Sorry to hear about that, hope your insurace will help if you don't recover it. Seem's like nothing is sacred. Hope you catch the culprits.

#66447 - 05/28/02 08:30 AM Re: My truck just got stolen!
Easy Limits Offline
River Nutrients

I am going to go look for it right now. Hope I find it and the poor sucker who stole it better not be around it. mad

#66448 - 05/28/02 09:21 AM Re: My truck just got stolen!
ltlCLEO Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: brownsville wa.
This [Bleeeeep!] sucks.nothing is sacred any more.A week ago somebody stole my lawn mower and chainsaw out of my shed in my fenced in backyard.Had to have happened durring the middle of the day when wife me and the dogs were gone.

The problem lies in two rentals that have turned into meth houses.I call the bpd and they come buy but do nothing.I tell ya I am sick of it.One of these tweaks has three children 12-4 and 6 months,sad.

I was up fishing some beaver ponds in the woods behind cady lake when a big brown van tried to come down the rough road to the side of the pond I was on and chickened out and parked on the main road.A bunch of people pile out of this van and three guys head on down the road talking about jacking me for my cigerrates if I have any.I am with my wife and two dogs.I went to the car got my gun and gave it to the wife and told her to stay by the lake unless i call for her.I took the meaner of the two dogs with me and went up into the woods on the otherside of the road and hid.The three boys passed me and tried to sneak up on my wife when I came out and said hello in a very authorative manner from behind.These little tweaks jumped straight up into the air.I am a 35 year old 200 lb home builder who mostly frames any more so I think it was a quick decision not to screw with me and the dogs.I gave them each a couple of cigerattes and start b.s with them.I mention that some punk just stole my lawn mower and one of the guys starts to brag about stealing some guys lawn mower and chainsaw "oh but it wasn't yours though" he says.I get home that afternoon and later on in the evenning I am out in the front yard when a big brown van pulls up and the guy from out in the woods pulls hops out without the three punks with him.I stared in shock and went and checked and my chainsaw is gone also!

Its hard not to come home and take the law into my own hands.I have made a visit to both houses and let them know it was me who is calling the cops and will continue to do so every chance I get.The guy that was a part of stealing my equipment I went over introduced my self shook his hand,crushed it,kneed him in the nuts,grabbed him buy the neck,put him down flat and told him why.He started to cry. mad mad

Thanks for letting me vent.Two months ago none of this was going on.Nice nieghborhood.Now I stew on this [Bleeeeep!] all day at work. smile

#66449 - 05/28/02 10:12 AM Re: My truck just got stolen!
ynotfish Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: goldbar,wa
and people wonder why people carry heat
mike

#66450 - 05/28/02 11:16 AM Re: My truck just got stolen!
TRAUT Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: HIDING
Carl, The *******s better not be coming my direction! Will keep my eyes open and get your truck back if I see it.

#66451 - 05/28/02 11:37 AM Re: My truck just got stolen!
HBP Offline
Spawner

Loc: Everett,Wa
When bullsh!t like this happens, it really p!sses me off... and it's not even my truck!

- no boss, no clock, no stress, no dress code...no shoes,no shirts, no problems. - Kenny Chesney -

#66452 - 05/28/02 02:28 PM Re: My truck just got stolen!
PhishPhreak Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: North Bend, WA
This happened to me last spring. Had the truck loaded with mine and my buddies fishing stuff for a weekend trip.

Found the truck a few blocks away stripped of the stereo\speakers and all fishing gear among other things.

At least my insurance coverered just about everything - and I got to go shopping for new fishing gear - which was kinda fun I guess...

Now I live in a new neighborhood, but I still find myself grabbing my gun and checking on my vehicles when I hear things going bump in the night... mad

#66453 - 05/28/02 03:47 PM Re: My truck just got stolen!
Easy Limits Offline
River Nutrients

Apparently, they really wanted my truck. They did not even bust the glass and they were really sneaky. My truck was parked right outside my bedroom window and my window was open. So I woke to the sound of my truck starting and leaving. My truck is very distinctive sounding, really throaty. The chase vehicle was one those Acura's/Honda's with a coffee can muffler. I did not see the chase vehicle I could hear it though. mad

#66454 - 05/28/02 06:57 PM Re: My truck just got stolen!
F F F Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Kent
That suck the big one!!! What goes around comes around. They'll get theirs.

#66455 - 05/28/02 09:12 PM Re: My truck just got stolen!
Easy Limits Offline
River Nutrients

I will be more than happy to give it to them. eek

#66456 - 05/29/02 05:13 AM Re: My truck just got stolen!
BASSER Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Tacoma Wa,
Punk's & crackhead's think everything is free these days. I hope you get the chance to take it out of thier hide's
I still remember the morning Me and a buddy found a guy breaking into his car. I can't talk about it but it felt good to help him realize that crime does not pay. laugh

eek Tip: carry two handguns one registered & the other a saturday night special.( to plant )
Keep in mind I would never do such a thing because I am law abiding citizen.

laugh I'm not paranoid it's just that everyone is out to get me laugh eek laugh

#66457 - 05/29/02 09:36 AM Re: My truck just got stolen!
Easy Limits Offline
River Nutrients

I just glad I got out of the habit (laziness) of leaving my gun in my truck. I was thinking some day this truck will get stolen and if I leave my gun in it the felons may use it in the commission of a crime and I don't know if I could live with my self if that had happened.

Don't keep your guns in your car!

#66458 - 05/29/02 01:44 PM Re: My truck just got stolen!
TRAUT Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Nice tip Basser, I like it, although like you I'm a law abiding citizen and wouldn't consider having a cheap handgun w/ no serial number on it hanging around just in case!

#66459 - 05/29/02 08:27 PM Re: My truck just got stolen!
Easy Limits Offline
River Nutrients

I hope I hear something back on my truck before the weekend. Otherwise I may be grounded at home, not able to pull my boat and do a little fishing. Weather is suppose to be nice this weekend too. mad

#66460 - 05/29/02 09:54 PM Re: My truck just got stolen!
Powerworm17 Offline
Alevin

Loc: Renton, WA
That really sucks you got your truck stolen. It was probably a bunch of russian *******s, if the trailing car was a ricer. Sound like you had a nice truck. I would be really mad if someone stole my truck. Thats what gets me to all these damn lakes to fish. Hope you find it dude.

#66461 - 05/30/02 02:40 AM Re: My truck just got stolen!
HBP Offline
Spawner

Loc: Everett,Wa
This kinda goes with this thread.Tonight while watching the news...it was reported that 66% of all crimes commited in Snohomish County are meth related mad . In some of the more rural areas of the county it's as high as 80% mad . The worst stat was that snohomish county has the second highest amount of meth labs in the U.S. mad

- no boss, no clock, no stress, no dress code...no shoes,no shirts, no problems. - Kenny Chesney -

#66462 - 05/30/02 04:46 AM Re: My truck just got stolen!
BASSER Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Tacoma Wa,
Easy
If they have not found your truck by this weekend you may not want it back. I think the high school drags are at S. I. R. this weekend. I hope it is not there.

So how is your insurance.

I drive a 1988 mazda truck with 227 thousand miles on it. That was parked under a large tree durring an ice storm. needless to say it's not too pretty. But I don't worry about someone stealing it. I leave a twenty on the dash just to tempt them.
Anyways I hope it all works out for you.
Good luck

#66463 - 05/30/02 09:20 AM Re: My truck just got stolen!
Easy Limits Offline
River Nutrients

I am pretty sure they are not going to find it in one piece. The theft of my truck was not a random hit. They really wanted it. My truck is pretty rare, a '92 Chevy 2WD w/ a short cab and short box in excellent condition. Ya just don't see to many on the road. Heck, when I took her in to get a rear brake job the shop I went to took two months to find rear brake cables. In the end GM had to make some new cables from scratch. eek

#66464 - 05/30/02 06:45 PM Re: My truck just got stolen!
TRAUT Offline
Juvenille at Sea

CARL, IF YOU NEED A TRUCK TO GO FISHIN' THIS WEEKEND, YOU CAN BORROW MINE. POST HERE IF YOU WANT IT AND I'LL CALL YOU AT THE NUMBER YOU LISTED ON YOUR FIRST POST.

LEN

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
crappieking, steelheadpimpjuice
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1270 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645421 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |