THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#703309 - 09/09/11 09:52 PM Re: (( NFR))Where were you on the morning of 9-11 [Re: Sky-Guy]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Sky-Guy
As a matter of fact Salmo, 7 or 8 of the supposed perpetrators are still alive and well living in the middle east. Isn't it amazing that those individuals stolen or lost passports made it into that plane wreckage, and remained intact? All part of the lies that surround 9/11, buried in the unreleased parts of 9/11 report within the national archives.

I was at work, watching in total disbelief as my coworkers and I watched the attacks unfold. Today, I am in more disbelief than on that day.

If it's a matter of fact, where is the evidence? Unreleased = hearsay. Facts are things that are or can be verified. Unreleased material could be allegations, that might be a half-step or so above hearsay. It would be unAmerican at best, and nearly treasonous to know of "for real" perps and not be working on rooting them out and killing them.

Sg

#703347 - 09/10/11 01:39 AM Re: (( NFR))Where were you on the morning of 9-11 [Re: Salmo g.]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Watched as the towers fell at work. Definitely surreal. Couldn't stand watching, yet couldn't take my eyes off the whole thing. The "jumpers" left an imprint that has never gone away.

#703349 - 09/10/11 01:49 AM Re: (( NFR))Where were you on the morning of 9-11 [Re: ]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
Had the day off and was sleeping in with our newborn baby girl. It was the first time she really slept through the night and was still sleeping soundly. We were all catching up on much needed sleep.

After the 4th phone call we got up and turned on the TV...

...just in time to watch plane #2 hit.

Still remember looking down at my baby and feeling bad for the country she was about to grow up in.

I will NOT be watching any TV specials about it.

I refuse to participate in any azzholes trying to profit off it.

#703460 - 09/11/11 12:34 AM Re: (( NFR))Where were you on the morning of 9-11 [Re: Irie]
Achewter Offline

Loc: N of Seattle
Fishing the Ditch. Herd a plan had hit the towers and figured it had to have been an idiot in a private plane. Next thing we herd was that one of them had gone down and the other had been hit. Things got a bit strange after that.

#703599 - 09/12/11 10:06 AM Re: (( NFR))Where were you on the morning of 9-11 [Re: Sol Duc]
alanmikkelsen Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: St. Ignatius, MT
I was serving as chief of staff for Montana's lone Congressman in Washington, D.C. Our office was in the Cannon House Office Building, across the street from the Capitol. I always kept the news running on a small TV in the background of my office, and was stunned when I saw the first footage. I walked into the Congressman's office, where he was meeting with constituents from Montana, interrupting the meeting and told him that America was under attack and he needed to turn on his TV. Shortly after that, we were ordered to evacuate the buildings, including the Capitol, since it appeared there was a plane on a flight path towards the Capitol (Flight 93). During the evacuation, the members of Congress were taken to a safe location, and it was up to me to see to the safety of our staff. I gathered everyone together and then told them to go home, and get off the Hill (target). In the meantime, the Pentagon was hit. We couldn't hear the explosion, but we could see the smoke. About this time, F-16's from Andrews were going supersonic over Foggy Bottom (State Department) and we thought at first there was an explosion at State. After things started to stabilize, I was able to get back in the Cannon building and started dealing with phone calls from the Montana press corps.

The first person I called was my wife, in Montana, who was teaching one of her math or chemistry classes. I told her that I was alright, but she needed to turn on the TV in her class room. She said her classes spent the entire day glued to the TV. After I got back into my office, I called my parents in Port Townsend, to let them know I was OK.

Several days later I was on the first flight out of D.C., back to Montana, from Dulles. Reagan National was still closed, so I had to make the trip from Dulles. I got on the plane with about 4-5 mid-Eastern looking gentlemen and I have to tell you, I got a large knot in my stomach when I saw them.

After flying 100,000 miles a year for several years between Montana and D.C., I started thinking about what was really important to me. I came home to Montana permanently at the end of the year, and still think it was the best decision for me. With what rare flights I take now, I can't imagine living that lifestyle again.

God Bless America.

#703612 - 09/12/11 11:32 AM Re: (( NFR))Where were you on the morning of 9-11 [Re: Sol Duc]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
I was in a temporary office aboard the John C. Stennis (CVN 74). We all spent the morning in shock. They sent us home that day, when I came back our refit schedule had compressed from 3 months to 2 weeks.

It is still hard to fathom.

#703622 - 09/12/11 12:13 PM Re: (( NFR))Where were you on the morning of 9-11 [Re: Rocket Red]
SkykomishSunrise Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Seriously, my friend Jeff and I went out on the town the night of September 10th. On the morning of September 11th, I was dealing with a hang over and trying of figure out what had happened that night with the woman who was by my side when I woke up. Once everyone was awake, Jeff turned on the radio in order to get the morning headlines. When I heard a report indicating that one of the World Trade Center Buildings was on fire, I was a little confused (I still had a headache, etc.). My first thought was that they must be doing some sort of program about the terrorist bombing on February 26th, 1993. A moment later, I learned that the south tower had collapsed, and that our country was under attack.

Bill McMillan

#703623 - 09/12/11 12:18 PM Re: (( NFR))Where were you on the morning of 9-11 [Re: Salmo g.]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
As a matter of fact Salmo, 7 or 8 of the supposed perpetrators are still alive and well living in the middle east. Isn't it amazing that those individuals stolen or lost passports made it into that plane wreckage, and remained intact? All part of the lies that surround 9/11, buried in the unreleased parts of 9/11 report within the national archives.

I was at work, watching in total disbelief as my coworkers and I watched the attacks unfold. Today, I am in more disbelief than on that day.

If it's a matter of fact, where is the evidence? Unreleased = hearsay. Facts are things that are or can be verified. Unreleased material could be allegations, that might be a half-step or so above hearsay. It would be unAmerican at best, and nearly treasonous to know of "for real" perps and not be working on rooting them out and killing them.

Sg

"The FBI Director Robert S. Mueller didn’t take long to point out that that all the identified hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. However on Sept. 23David Harrison of the Telegraph newspaper after investigations revealed:

"The men — all from Saudi Arabia — spoke of their shock at being mistakenly named by the FBI as suicide terrorists. None of the four was in the United States on Sept. 11 and all are alive in their home country.""

The evidence is out there in various places, here's one: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/1559151.stm

#703635 - 09/12/11 12:59 PM Re: (( NFR))Where were you on the morning of 9-11 [Re: ]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

I was getting ready for work when the news came on about plane #1. So I stayed and watched when #2 hit. I was still glued when the jumpers started, then the buildings coming down.....and they closed the nations air space. I called in to work and said I wasn't going in.

"I'd really like to see some of the PP threads from the weeks that followed and also during the build-up to the Iraq War. I've searched for them before but have never been able to find them"

Bob had some sort of hiccup with an ISP and they were all magically deleted. I used to write a lot more back then and the arguments we all got in during the rush to war were what led to this dark side. Not to toot my own horn but if you were able to read those threads you'd read that I predicted pretty much to a T what Bushco would do and the reasons for it. A conspiracy theorist would have a field day over them being deleted. It's also why I am still so pissed off over some of these redneck idiots who were pushing for war and wanting to fry those of us who "are against us". And where are they now? People like John Carlson who should have been tarred and feathered is still doing his conservative talk radio. The morons who are still trying to tell you how to vote. The mental midgets who couldn't have been more wrong about something more important. All of them make me what to puke and I, for one, will never let them forget it every chance I get. I'd like to force feed them each about ten pounds of Freedom Fries.

#703661 - 09/12/11 02:34 PM Re: (( NFR))Where were you on the morning of 9-11 [Re: stlhead]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Quote:
Not to toot my own horn .....

rofl Will the real "tooter" please stand up? rofl

#703680 - 09/12/11 03:55 PM Re: (( NFR))Where were you on the morning of 9-11 [Re: ParaLeaks]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Being right is being right with or without modesty. You should try being right some time. It feels good.

#703749 - 09/12/11 10:51 PM Re: (( NFR))Where were you on the morning of 9-11 [Re: stlhead]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Well then, Toxic Tooter, we can look forward to many more successful predictions. Here's to you... beer

We await.................

#703814 - 09/13/11 11:55 AM Re: (( NFR))Where were you on the morning of 9-11 [Re: ]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

"Well then, Toxic Tooter, we can look forward to many more successful predictions. Here's to you... "

Prediction: all of you're posts will be created by an idiot.

"You must be really steamed at the 82 Dems in the House and the 29 Dems in the Senate that voted for it."

Would have been nice to have had the truth at that time wouldn't it Spanky?

#703815 - 09/13/11 11:58 AM Re: (( NFR))Where were you on the morning of 9-11 [Re: stlhead]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Hank always has to play the apologist for assholes.

He has the collective sack of the GOP parked right on his chin.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#703820 - 09/13/11 12:10 PM Re: (( NFR))Where were you on the morning of 9-11 [Re: Dan S.]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Quote:
.....the collective sack of the GOP .....

ridiculous or not, that's good

#703827 - 09/13/11 12:16 PM Re: (( NFR))Where were you on the morning of 9-11 [Re: Dan S.]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
He has the collective sack of the GOP parked right on his chin.

rofl

#703829 - 09/13/11 12:51 PM Re: (( NFR))Where were you on the morning of 9-11 [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
I went back and read the threads on that day. That data is in the archives, easy to find.

http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/forum...html#Post121115

I feel the exact same way today as I did that day.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#703840 - 09/13/11 02:00 PM Re: (( NFR))Where were you on the morning of 9-11 [Re: Dogfish]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Originally Posted By: Dogfish
I went back and read the threads on that day. That data is in the archives, easy to find.

In looking through a bunch of those Archive pages, I think that is just the fishing board and not the Dark Side posts (which is where most of the conversations took place)?

Redd, you should stick around and just avoid the dark side. The grass ain't greener out there.

#703848 - 09/13/11 02:24 PM Re: (( NFR))Where were you on the morning of 9-11 [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
Thanks for the link Andy. I went back and re-read everyones comments...

My hope is that many of you don't feel the same way you did that dreadful day..and continue directing your anger and aggression at the wrong responsible party. I hope that by now, 10 years later, you've employed yourself to do your own research beyond the official explanations provided by the MSM, or federal government/9/11 Commission about how these attacks took place, and who conducted them.

It is not a 'conspiracy theory' to examine the evidence and to state that the evidence does not support the official explanation that has been given.

#704227 - 09/14/11 09:37 PM Re: (( NFR))Where were you on the morning of 9-11 [Re: Sky-Guy]
otisthedrunk Offline
Egg

Thanks for the link Andy. I went back and re-read everyones comments...

My hope is that many of you don't feel the same way you did that dreadful day..and continue directing your anger and aggression at the wrong responsible party. I hope that by now, 10 years later, you've employed yourself to do your own research beyond the official explanations provided by the MSM, or federal government/9/11 Commission about how these attacks took place, and who conducted them.

It is not a 'conspiracy theory' to examine the evidence and to state that the evidence does not support the official explanation that has been given.

Sounds like you've seen the BS documentary "Loose Change" way too many times.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
m_ray, Str8nr
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 327 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |