THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#707136 - 09/29/11 02:28 PM Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos *
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

This parent was jailed because he expressed his objection to the elementary school's indoctrination of his child about homosexuality.This is a new era in American history,when two percent of the population,forces their sexual deviancy on our children. evil

Watch it and weep for the degradation of our moral fabric and the diminution of parental rights.This is communism, where the state takes control of your child in spite of your objections. mad

When will this end? Who will stop it?

- Albert Einstein.

#707138 - 09/29/11 02:40 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: Sol Duc]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

SB 48

The Fair, Accurate, Inclusive and Respectful (FAIR) Education Act would amend the Education Code to include social sciences instruction on the contributions of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people. This bill would also prohibit discriminatory instruction and discriminatory materials from being adopted by the State Board of Education.

Don't have much of an opinion on the act but the parents could always exercise their freedom and join the other RWWJ self described Christians and attend a private school where few facts are taught.

#707155 - 09/29/11 03:31 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: stlhead]
Salmo g. Online   content
River Nutrients

"This parent was jailed because he expressed his objection . . ."

Really? I didn't watch the video to the end. Freedom of expression is legal. What was the parent jailed for? I'm not thinking it was for expressing his objection.

Sg

#707160 - 09/29/11 03:35 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: Salmo g.]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Don't worry, Sol Dork - if you really teach your kids to hate on people for whatever reason, the school won't be able to stop them from being hate-filled like you wanted them to be.

Then they can grow up and teach their kids how to hate on people, too.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#707165 - 09/29/11 04:14 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: Dan S.]
Rooselk Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Burlington, WA
I, too, seriously doubt that this person was jailed for expressing his opinion. The First Amendment guarantee of freedom of expression applies even to bigots and haters who would deny those same rights to gays and lesbians.

#707172 - 09/29/11 05:10 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: ]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
So why was David Parker son not excussed from class?
Instead they arrest him for tresspassing?
If you do not wish your children to be subjected to subjects such as same sex marriages then parents should have the right to have their child excused from the class.

#707173 - 09/29/11 05:13 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: ]
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
Don't like your kids learning facts? Home school 'em. But with any luck for mankind, SD will never breed.

#707188 - 09/29/11 05:48 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

The only agenda any school should be promoting is reading, writing, and math. Outside of that the school is stepping on parents rights.

- Albert Einstein.

#707191 - 09/29/11 05:58 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Where'd you go the school? The schoolhouse on "Little House on the Prarie"?

You righties will snivel about anything, won't you?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#707197 - 09/29/11 06:09 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: ]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Dinosaurs are a myth.

#707201 - 09/29/11 06:17 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: stlhead]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Seattle
“We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.”

#707202 - 09/29/11 06:25 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: Us and Them]
Rooselk Offline
Returning Adult

My mistake. Getting arrested for tresspassing is exactly the same thing as violating one's First Amendment rights. In fact from now I urge all right-thinking conservatives to ignore all those un-American no tresspassing signs in the name of protecting our freedom. After all, one must be ever-vigilant in the fight against communism.

#707204 - 09/29/11 06:49 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: Rooselk]
Rooselk Offline
Returning Adult

#707205 - 09/29/11 06:50 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: Rooselk]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Kindergarten....GMAFB. That kid has plenty of time to learn about fags and dykes.

Let him be a phvcking kid first before all you fag hags "teach" him about diversity.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#707208 - 09/29/11 06:58 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: RowVsWade]
Salmo g. Online   content
River Nutrients

"reading, writing, and math"

Now that we know Sol Duc's idea of a complete school education, it's no wonder that he's a small minded, bigoted, blind fanatic as described in the cartoon above.

#707210 - 09/29/11 07:00 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: RowVsWade]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Seattle
They are trying to let them be kids, kids with gay parents. they have just as much right as any other kids to be included. I don't agree with arresting parents who disagree with the policy.

#707211 - 09/29/11 07:02 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: Salmo g.]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
"reading, writing, and math"

Now that we know Sol Duc's idea of a complete school education, it's no wonder that he's a small minded, bigoted, blind fanatic as described in the cartoon above.

'spose it's mo' impotent if dey teached........"weeping, riding, and meth"....

It'd definately appeal to the left-leaning parents. wink

#707213 - 09/29/11 07:10 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

No but if I tell the school to give me my kid and they don't there is more to the story....namely kidnapping!

I'll trespass any phvcking place to get my kids away from chitheads. And the gawdamed chitheads better give me my kids.

Edited by RowVsWade (09/29/11 07:10 PM)

#707215 - 09/29/11 07:17 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

"Last year, David Parker was arrested when he refused to leave the school grounds, demanding that his son be excused from classroom discussions about same gender parents. His son, then in kindergarten, had brought home a “diversity book bag” that included Who’s In a Family?, a book that shows many types of families including same sex parents."

I took it to mean he was trying to get his child excused from that particular lesson.

#707219 - 09/29/11 07:32 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

That's their lawsuit in regards to the curriculum. I'll concede that they should lose the suit based upon the choices we have as parents. I admit to not reading all of the suit but what I was adressing was the trespass charge.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (fp), 183 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |