Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#722670 - 12/02/11 08:43 PM Re: Obamacare struck down!!!! *** [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Originally Posted By: AuntyM
Aww quitcherbitchin everybody. The 1%'ers have to get it somewhere!

Don't like it? Then attend your local OWS Protest! moose

Bring your own salt....the pepper will be supplied! Gladly. wink

#722740 - 12/02/11 10:44 PM Re: Obamacare struck down!!!! [Re: ParaLeaks]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
We just changed to a higher deductible and a higher out of pocket max, that change will cost me $2000 a year more if I max both.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#722835 - 12/03/11 01:05 PM Re: Obamacare struck down!!!! [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Pretty funny thread. Throwing up the activist judge redd herring ploy is so meaningful, since it has always been a reflection of a ruling that made law from the bench. ie: Roe v Wade.

I dont have health insurance. I want to be the first to be perp walked to the fn jail. This will be just like Hawaii who abandoned their own child health care plan several years back, due to costs. Congress had to delay the digital switch over of TV stations, for a lack of converter boxes. With all the State and union wavers, its only a matter of time, before the rest of them revolt.

I work for a democrat and he doesnt buy insurance for anyone but him and the wife and 30 yr old kid, who cant afford it, because he is a lazy worthless sack. He doesnt pay his employees more in lieu of health coverage.

With high unemployment, its either going to be billed to those who have it or put them all in jail for not buying it. Just like auto insurance, landline phones and electricity.

This seems to be most popular with the bottom 1% who WANT someone else to pay for their health care insurance and everything else they can get for free. It also fits people who spend too much on other [censored] and dont want to grow up.

Lets classify an acitivist judge as someone directly involved in the legislation, supporting its passage, but has yet to recuse herself. So, to level the playing field, the opponents fire back, looking for any excuse to demand another judge, (who is conservative) recuse himself from the vote.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/t...OPIO_story.html

Incidently, some 25 democrats in the house or senate are now quietly supporting the reversal of the obamacare. Just an unconfirmed rumor.

#722850 - 12/03/11 01:50 PM Re: Obamacare struck down!!!! [Re: Fast and Furious]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Leadeater
he is a lazy worthless sack.

And yet you work FOR him.

rofl

I like it when some dipsh!t clowns himself and doesn't even know it.

What happens if you get in a car wreck today and they have to cart you off to the trauma center, Mr. Uninsured? Everyone pays FOR you because you don;t want to grow up, and you expect someone else to pick up the tab...................because YOU spent too much on other sh!t?

Do you even read the crap you post?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#722874 - 12/03/11 03:30 PM Re: Obamacare struck down!!!! [Re: Dan S.]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: Leadeater
he is a lazy worthless sack.

And yet you work FOR him.

rofl

Do you even read the crap you post?

Dumbfk, I dont work for the son, who cant afford his own car, his own insurance. His daddy buys it. Learn how to read dumbass.

#722876 - 12/03/11 03:43 PM Re: Obamacare struck down!!!! [Re: Dan S.]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
[quote=Leadeater]

What happens if you get in a car wreck today and they have to cart you off to the trauma center, Mr. Uninsured? Everyone pays FOR you because you don;t want to grow up, and you expect someone else to pick up the tab...................because YOU spent too much on other sh!t?

Dumbfk, I dont expect anyone to pay for my medical expenses. I already pay them. They must work on you, it doesnt mean they dont try and collect. I pay my own way. When I die, any claims will get settled. You're a fking knowitall. Go fk yourself.

#722897 - 12/03/11 06:32 PM Re: Obamacare struck down!!!! [Re: Fast and Furious]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Awwww.

Would a tissue help, Sally?

How about a nuk?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#722938 - 12/03/11 09:27 PM Re: Obamacare struck down!!!! [Re: ]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
LE
Your penultimate post was one of your all-time goofiest. Even if we ignore the rambling and the lack of cogent thought process or logic we are left wondering how you could honestly believe you can pay for a major medical expense. You can yak all you want about how you pay your way, but no one with a job like you describe yours can afford to ever pay for a catastrophic illness or accident. I have seen medical bills exceed $1,00,000 for a major head trauma. Where would you get that sort of money? Of course you wouldn’t be able to, so all of the rest of us would have to pay it. We already have socialized medicine, but it's just a very inefficient form of it.
I try not to be a name caller or to be unnecessarily cruel, but I honestly believe you would do your image a kindness by posting less or at least thinking before hitting the submit button.

Edited by Dave Vedder (12/03/11 09:31 PM)

#722956 - 12/03/11 10:43 PM Re: Obamacare struck down!!!! [Re: Dave Vedder]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Ahhhhh, damn dog!
I hear all about how health care has gotten out of control and I just shake my head. This did not just start, it has been going on for years. You guys that are working and paying more and more just wait til you retire and have to pay more out of pocket AND your income has dropped!
I have been subsidizing and helping pay for my parents health care for years and it is not one party's over the others problem, they both are in bed with the insurance companies,pharmaceutical, medical equipment, testing labs, etc,etc,etc and guess who gets to pick up the tab.

DV is right, we already have subsidized health care, it's just not very good and the costs are driven up by all those listed above.

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!

#722966 - 12/03/11 11:25 PM Re: Obamacare struck down!!!! [Re: Somethingsmellsf]
Keta Offline
Repeat Spawner

You forgot to mention CEO pay. I'm sure these guys deserve every penny of their multi million dollar compensation,(sarcasm alert) How about spending a quarter million dollars to keep 80 year old cancer patients alive for a another couple of months,good idea? There are so many things wrong with our system it's overwhelming to contemplate. Obamacare also known as Romneycare is a scheme to make people think they are getting some progress,they did fix some of the worst like denial of coverage for preexisting conditions but mainly it was nothing but tinkering around the edges and protecting profits of the big insurance and pharmaceutical corps. Too many Americans seem to have a knack for swallowing BS and defending systems that screw them.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/opinion/col...17a4a78c22.html

#723010 - 12/04/11 05:29 AM Re: Obamacare struck down!!!! [Re: Keta]
cupo Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: north sound
Incarcerated people get their medical expenses covered, even if they committed the most heinous crimes imaginable. It's kinda hard to say everyone else shouldn't be covered too.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1083 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645291 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |