Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#740415 - 02/13/12 06:05 PM Sabotage?
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
Why do they continue to defeat themselves? I'd like some balance in our politics, but neither side can run a candidate that is in the least bit tolerable. McCain could have won if they hadn't put a f'n idiot on his ticket. Now, these are our choices? We could have the best government on the planet but special interests and greed have removed the average person from having a voice. We do have a voice, but these candidates started running a couple years ago, a year before that they were elected to serve. gag reflex!

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/201...now-ties-romney

#740418 - 02/13/12 06:18 PM Re: Sabotage? [Re: wntrrn]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
From the looks of the GOP lineup, a conspiracy theory that includes the GOP being overrun by idiots, creeps, and insane fruitcakes for the sole purpose of destroying the GOP would sound, well, possible.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#740424 - 02/13/12 06:33 PM Re: Sabotage? [Re: Todd]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

I watched Santorum on Meet The Press. If he really thinks his platform is one that can win, he's so far out of touch he can't even wipe his own [Bleeeeep!].

I don't even know why y'all debate this crap over here 'cause there ain't an R over there who can beat a very incompetent president.

Hillary, 2016!

#740432 - 02/13/12 06:54 PM Re: Sabotage? [Re: wntrrn]
Keta Offline
Repeat Spawner

It's not about Democrats and Republicans anymore,it's about special interests ,mega corporations and the super rich having bought and payed for what was once the peoples government. The presidential elections have become a circus to keep up the illusion that we still have a democracy.

#740438 - 02/13/12 07:17 PM Re: Sabotage? [Re: Keta]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

If that's the case, Keta, then whatever corporation that has bought and paid for the Republican hopefuls should be suffering from intense buyer's remorse...more intense than Romney's "severe conservatism".

If you asked Romney what the weather outside is at this moment, he'd have to get together a focus group and get back to you with his answer, and by the time he did it he'd be so wrong that he'd have to try again, and then change his answer. Again. And then again.

Newt is such a sleazeball that even the great majority of those within his own party wouldn't let their wives or children around him...he's the only one who forgot what a sleazeball he is. Know why his campaign won't let his wife stump for him? They're afraid someone would accidentally call her by one of Newt's previous wives' names in earshot of the press. Or worse, Newt might. Or he might call her by one of his interns' names.

Santorum. He's insane. No, seriously...not a memory back to his frat days saying "That Ricko, he was so crazy!"...really crazy, like needs therapy, and some pills. Strong ones.

Massive deficit, high unemployment, fiddling around in the middle East still...and these guys are so busy stepping on their own dicks that they couldn't get elected hall monitor at the local elementary school.

Fish on...

Todd

#740444 - 02/13/12 07:32 PM Re: Sabotage? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

The problem is that they'd have to get restraining orders against 78% of the GOP voters, too, since they're the ones who keep voting for those dipshits.

Fish on...

Todd

#740456 - 02/13/12 08:46 PM Re: Sabotage? [Re: Todd]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Ahhhhh, damn dog!
The Clown-Show is nowhere near over yet and there should be plenty more shenanigans to go, remember we are only into the start of the second act!!!

Two more rings in this three ring circus to go!!

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!

#740464 - 02/13/12 09:39 PM Re: Sabotage? [Re: Todd]
Keta Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: Todd
If that's the case, Keta, then whatever corporation that has bought and paid for the Republican hopefuls should be suffering from intense buyer's remorse...more intense than Romney's "severe conservatism".

If you asked Romney what the weather outside is at this moment, he'd have to get together a focus group and get back to you with his answer, and by the time he did it he'd be so wrong that he'd have to try again, and then change his answer. Again. And then again.

Newt is such a sleazeball that even the great majority of those within his own party wouldn't let their wives or children around him...he's the only one who forgot what a sleazeball he is. Know why his campaign won't let his wife stump for him? They're afraid someone would accidentally call her by one of Newt's previous wives' names in earshot of the press. Or worse, Newt might. Or he might call her by one of his interns' names.

Santorum. He's insane. No, seriously...not a memory back to his frat days saying "That Ricko, he was so crazy!"...really crazy, like needs therapy, and some pills. Strong ones.

Massive deficit, high unemployment, fiddling around in the middle East still...and these guys are so busy stepping on their own dicks that they couldn't get elected hall monitor at the local elementary school.

Fish on...

Todd

None of that matters one bit because whoever gets ":elected" has no real say in the most important matters as he will be owned. Romney is the only one that has a chance to get in and he will serve his owners well. All the rest of them are just there to scare people into voting for the lesser evil and put on the USA presidential election show.
Even though Obama is hated by the right he is serving his owners well. Just look at the revolving door between Wall st ,corporate CEO's and his cabinet, not to mention the massive wealth his real backers are vacuuming out of our economy and moving headquarters out of the country. Did you see who Obamas new best friend and golf buddy is? He 's the US rep for Swiss banks,
So in the end the big money doesn't really care if it's Obama or Romney.

#740478 - 02/13/12 10:11 PM Re: Sabotage? [Re: wntrrn]
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
Originally Posted By: wntrrn
Why do they continue to defeat themselves?
Because regardless of what the gop offers, they will vote for anyone with an R behind their name. Because of their ideologically-driven all-consuming hatred, they simply cannot acknowledge that President Obama has accomplished anything positive.

No doubt regardless of how loudly the conservatives here bemoan the gop condidates, they will undoubtedly vote for the R in the general election.

#740482 - 02/13/12 10:29 PM Re: Sabotage? [Re: goharley]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: goharley
Why do they continue to defeat themselves?
Because regardless of what the gop offers, they will vote for anyone with an R behind their name. Because of their ideologically-driven all-consuming hatred, they simply cannot acknowledge that President Obama has accomplished anything positive.

No doubt regardless of how loudly the conservatives here bemoan the gop condidates, they will undoubtedly vote for the R in the general election.

And the D's don't do the same? Look at our state. Controlled by the wacky far left for 30+ years.

A WSJ interview asked Patty Murray what her biggest accomplishment was in the last quarter. Her response. "I helped raise $75 million and the other side only raised $40 million." Hell of an accomplishment. This was at the same time she was on the super committee.

Neither side gives a f and I'll sit out this presidential election.

Edited by wntrrn (02/13/12 10:30 PM)

#740492 - 02/13/12 11:16 PM Re: Sabotage? [Re: ]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: avidangler

Neither side gives a f and I'll sit out this presidential election.

Sounds like a good excuse to go relax at the mo mo in Forks brother. Lots of hotties over there I hear...

grin

Don't quite know what the mo mo is but if you're referring to the gray bar hotel, I'll pass...

#740574 - 02/14/12 03:05 PM Re: Sabotage? [Re: ]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
Sooo, who was the groper?

#740596 - 02/14/12 04:33 PM Re: Sabotage? [Re: Dave Vedder]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Dave Vedder
Sooo, who was the groper?

Ya, spill the beans.

#740619 - 02/14/12 05:44 PM Re: Sabotage? [Re: ]
big moby Offline
Carcass

Loc: varies
Ok, who the phu.k is the GROPER! f.uK all this other $hit!

Edited by big moby (02/14/12 05:45 PM)

#740630 - 02/14/12 06:35 PM Re: Sabotage? [Re: big moby]
Chuck E Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kitsap Peninsula
Pictures or it didn't happen!

#740634 - 02/14/12 06:44 PM Re: Sabotage? [Re: Chuck E]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I'm not sure if this story is getting weirder, or more interesting...I think I'm going with weirder.

Fish on...

Todd

#740643 - 02/14/12 07:00 PM Re: Sabotage? [Re: Todd]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

I'm going with more interesting!

C'mon Babu, ya can't leave us all hangin'.

#740668 - 02/14/12 07:50 PM Re: Sabotage? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Is it "a groper"...or "The Groper"...both sound kinda creepy, but "The Groper" takes it to another level.

Fish on...

Todd

#740669 - 02/14/12 07:53 PM Re: Sabotage? [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I think he mean't Grouper?

- Albert Einstein.

#740672 - 02/14/12 07:59 PM Re: Sabotage? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

<= Happy to say that even though he's spend the night in some questionable places in Forks, none of them include the Graybar Hotel.

Fish on...

Todd

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |