Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#749231 - 03/21/12 10:36 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
“We are taking a beating over this,” said Lee, who defends the investigation. “This is all very unsettling. I’m sure if George Zimmerman had the opportunity to relive Sunday, Feb. 26, he’d probably do things differently. I’m sure Trayvon would, too.”

Yeah, if Trayvon had an opportunity to relive Sunday, he'd carry a piece when he buys Skittles and iced tea, he'd pop that mall cop between the eyes when he pulls a gun on him...and there'd be screaming all over the country to skip the trial put Trayvon directly into the electric chair.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#749235 - 03/21/12 10:42 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Seriously? I think if it was reversed we wouldn't even be talking about it.

- Albert Einstein.

#749249 - 03/21/12 11:04 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
No winners.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#749291 - 03/22/12 05:23 AM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
I'm still trying to figure out how a kid with a mouthful of skiddles and drinking tea is talking on the phone.......

kidding aside....the same scenario is played out over and over again.....latest local incident is the black cop who foot-slams the hand-cuffed "perp's" head into the cement with his foot and is clearly caught on camera.....gets off aquitted. What?

Some people shouldn't be in charge of anything more than their goldfish.

Edited by Slab Happy (03/22/12 05:24 AM)

#749974 - 03/26/12 02:47 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ParaLeaks]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Looks like there is more to the story...

#749979 - 03/26/12 03:38 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: Dogfish]
Bucket/Good Sport Offline
Kitsap's Crankiest Contractor

Loc: Poulsbo
Originally Posted By: Dogfish
Looks like there is more to the story...

I agree Andy. The interview I watched last night said the kid wasn't reported missing till the next day. Come on parents get a clue.

#749987 - 03/26/12 04:16 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: Bucket/Good Sport]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

The boy in no way deserved to be shot. Lots of ways that could have been handled differently.

#749992 - 03/26/12 04:51 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: Dogfish]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

- Albert Einstein.

#750005 - 03/26/12 06:08 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: Dave Vedder]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

This makes me sick. eek

MARCH 26--The mother of Trayvon Martin has filed two applications to secure trademarks containing her late son’s name, records show.

Sabrina Fulton is seeking marks for the phrases “I Am Trayvon” and “Justice for Trayvon,” according to filings made last week with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. In both instances, Fulton is seeking the trademarks for use on “Digital materials, namely, CDs and DVDs featuring Trayvon Martin,” and other products.

The March 21 USPTO applications, each of which cost $325, were filed by an Orlando, Florida law firm representing Fulton.

Martin, 17, was shot to death last month during a confrontation with George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old neighborhood watch captain. Martin, pictured above, was visiting his father’s home in Sanford, Florida when he was shot to death by Zimmerman, who has claimed that he was acting in self-defense.

- Albert Einstein.

#750018 - 03/26/12 07:19 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Does anyone know why this took a month to surface?

- Albert Einstein.

#750024 - 03/26/12 07:45 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Were was the outrage on this killing from the media? evil

- Albert Einstein.

#750031 - 03/26/12 08:25 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

You're just a little pussy libturd that wets his bed and sucks his thumb. rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#750032 - 03/26/12 08:28 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: Dave Vedder]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

If I had a Son, I wouldn't want him to act like Trayvon. moose

There's more....

The Miami Herald

6:12 p.m. EDT, March 26, 2012
SANFORD — Miami Gardens teenager Trayvon Martin was suspended from school in October in an incident in which he was found in possession of women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that a schools security staffer described as a “burglary tool,” The Miami Herald has learned.
Trayvon, who claimed that an unnamed friend had given him the jewelry, was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald.

A lawyer for the dead teen’s family acknowledged Trayvon had been suspended for graffiti, but said the family knew nothing about the jewelry and the screwdriver, calling the information in the report an attempt to “demonize” the youth.
According to the report, on Oct. 21 staffers monitoring a security camera at Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School spotted Trayvon and two other students writing “W.T.F.,” an acronym for “What the f---,” on a hallway locker, according to schools police. The security employee, who knew Trayvon, confronted the teen and looked through his bag for the graffiti marker.
Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described the screwdriver as a burglary tool.
Trayvon was asked if the jewelry, which was mostly women’s rings and earrings, belonged to his family or a girlfriend.
“Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.
School police impounded the jewelry and sent photos of the items to detectives at Miami-Dade police for further investigation.
“Martin was suspended, warned and dismissed for the graffiti,” according to the report prepared by Miami-Dade Schools Police.
That suspension was followed four months later by another one, in February, in which Trayvon was caught with an empty plastic bag with traces of marijuana in it, the boy’s family’s attorney has confirmed. A schools police report obtained by The Miami Herald specifies two items: a bag with marijuana residue and a “marijuana pipe.”
The suspension was the third for the teen. On Monday, the family also acknowledged Trayvon had earlier been suspended for tardiness and truancy.
The reports of the suspensions surfaced as a more complicated portrait of Trayvon began to emerge Monday. Trayvon was shot to death in Sanford on Feb. 26 during a scuffle with neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman. He was suspended from school at the time.
Reacting to the new schools police report, Ben Crump, an attorney for the parents, said they “never heard anything like this about a bag of jewelry….And anyway, it’s completely irrelevant to what happened Feb. 26. They never heard this, and don’t believe it’s true. If it were true, why wouldn’t they call the parents? Why wasn’t he arrested?”
“We think everybody is trying to demonize him.”
Trayvon, who was 17 when he died, had never been arrested, he said.
His mother, Sybrina Fulton, said her son never had any problems with gangs or the police. In fact, she said, when she transferred him out of Carol City High School to be closer to home, the school wanted him to stay at Carol City because they liked him and he was a good student, she said.
“They killed my son and now they are trying to kill his reputation,” she said.
Another lawyer for the family said she didn’t put much credence in the report about the jewelry and the screwdriver.
“This is someone in a school writing a report, rumor as far as I’m concerned,” said attorney Natalie Jackson.

- Albert Einstein.

#750059 - 03/26/12 10:05 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

When a 140 pound kid attacks a 250 pound older man (and isn't high on meth), it could be because the kid feared this guy who has been following him and is carrying a gun.

Comes now all the stories about Martin being expelled from school, having an empty baggie in his backpack that tests positive for trace MJ are all irrelevant in a court of law, but plays well in the court of public opinion. Assuming Martin was the scumbag Zimmerman's supporters are trying to make him out as, Zimmerman had no excuse to shoot Martin. Even Martin attacking Zimmerman doesn't excuse Zimmerman given that an armed Zimmerman was acting suspicious by following Martin around keeping tabs on him.

#750068 - 03/26/12 10:27 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: Salmo g.]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
The first thing that should happen is arresting and charging the Black Pathers who put up the bounty.

As far as what went down between the kid and the neighborhood watchman.....who knows?

I will say that I personally have never known anyone who was high on pot get into a fight.

Beyond that, there is WAY too much reaction goin down.....very disproportionate, IMO.

#750087 - 03/26/12 11:26 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: salmosalar
from what I saw of the panthers, they chose their words carefully. I didn't see anything criminal.

Go Sox,
cds

Then you need to pull your head out of your arse.

- Albert Einstein.

#750095 - 03/26/12 11:38 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

- Albert Einstein.

#750099 - 03/26/12 11:46 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

I can certainly understand the rage that the panthers are feeling. It also sounds like errors were made by both Zimmerman and Trayvon. Events were set in motion and the force continuum was ratcheted upwards.

Sad waste of life, and the media is busy playing to everyone's emotions on all sides. I feel the media isn't so much concerned in reporting the news, rather they are more concerned in sensationalizing events.

#750116 - 03/27/12 12:38 AM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
Fucckin NRA!!!

They shot that boy!!!

#750137 - 03/27/12 02:09 AM Re: Florida shooting [Re: Timber]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Sad story.

If I ran into a Zimmerman when I was a kid I might have been shot.
<thinks back to the commotion we caused>
With his mall cop history, methinks Mr. Z should have been armed with a radio (only).

Page 2 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (stonefish, steely slammer), 1056 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645297 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |