THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 22 of 81 < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 80 81 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#759837 - 05/14/12 10:42 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) *** [Re: Sol Duc]
redhook
Unregistered

Russel Wilson may end up our starting QB... sure am glad we got him...

#759838 - 05/14/12 10:43 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I can't get that last vid of Wilson to inbed? Redhook...your the puter guy..can you fix it?

- Albert Einstein.

#759841 - 05/14/12 10:47 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
redhook
Unregistered

i dont know which one your are looking at SD, but this is the one that i like... shows quite a bit about him..

#759842 - 05/14/12 10:49 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

This is the same one....dude has some wheels too. beer

- Albert Einstein.

#759850 - 05/14/12 11:13 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
j 7 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Your monitor
I'm interested in this side project of Cable turning Sweezy into an O-lineman. Sweezy has the physical make up to be a guard or center and he is really smart. I'm pumped about Turbin too. Wilsons performance at rookie mini-camp is just a good showing at a ROOKIE MINI-CAMP. Lets settle down and see what happens when he gets at game speed with real defensive ends and line backers trying to rip his head off.

j7 2012

#759857 - 05/14/12 11:24 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: j 7]
redhook
Unregistered

but that would go for every rookie at mini camp... Sweezy might look good now, but how is he going to fair against Ray Lewis, or Mario WIlliams?

same with Turbin, yeah, dudes a freak for sure, but how is he going to do with Polamalu chasing him?

im still glad we got Wilson, but feel bad for Portis, i really liked him too...

point is, the best players start, unless injured... so in a way J, you are right, because we still need to make it through camp, and pre season...

im still phuggin excited tho lol... August cant come fast enough wink

#759863 - 05/14/12 11:41 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Turbin can catch the ball out of the back field too! thumbs

This team is starting to get good, with a lot of depth at all postions! hello hello

- Albert Einstein.

#759880 - 05/15/12 12:38 AM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Get rid of Petey, he's horrible. Anyways its going to be tough to keep up with the niners..

#759976 - 05/15/12 05:08 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Silverdale, WA
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Wilson should get pretty good at dodging the passes batted back at him from the D-Line. smile

Didn't seem to be a problem for him last year, that may have been in college but his line was bigger than most NFL teams lines. I don't see Brees dodging to many balls and he is only 1" taller.

#759980 - 05/15/12 05:27 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: gvbest]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Hank is just getting nervous as hell, he knows that Flynn is going to be a stud QB for years to come. beer

Gay Bay will still have Smith under center. rofl

GO HAWKS!!!!

- Albert Einstein.

#760005 - 05/15/12 07:13 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
redhook
Unregistered

Flynn had 1 good game against a crap defense on a team with far more talent than we have... dont sell everything on him yet...

Wilsons line at Wisconsin, was the 3rd tallest in the NFL AND NCAA combined last year... and he still won the Big 10 Championship and the Rose Bowl... he will do fine in the NFL, and the fact that hes pretty much mastered the West Coast Offense, makes it that much easier for him... will he be great? time will tell... but i sure hope so...

#760014 - 05/15/12 07:35 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: gvbest
Wilson should get pretty good at dodging the passes batted back at him from the D-Line. smile

Didn't seem to be a problem for him last year, that may have been in college but his line was bigger than most NFL teams lines. I don't see Brees dodging to many balls and he is only 1" taller.

He was getting balls batted back to him at Fawks practice. grin

Well not sure how true that is, I also saw in a interview from the camp where out of 500 throws over 400 were good/great. You must get better clips of our camp down there in SF because the local station & ESPN didn't show the passes that were batted down.

#760016 - 05/15/12 07:40 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: redhook
Flynn had 1 good game against a crap defense on a team with far more talent than we have... dont sell everything on him yet...

Wilsons line at Wisconsin, was the 3rd tallest in the NFL AND NCAA combined last year... and he still won the Big 10 Championship and the Rose Bowl... he will do fine in the NFL, and the fact that hes pretty much mastered the West Coast Offense, makes it that much easier for him... will he be great? time will tell... but i sure hope so...

The Lions defense wasn't crap, hell he threw 6 td passes, the first Green Bay QB to do so. Time will tell, I have a feeling he's going to be a good one. thumbs

Edited by Sol Duc (05/15/12 07:41 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#760024 - 05/15/12 07:58 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Sol Duc]
redhook
Unregistered

ok not crap SD, but wasnt the Texans, or Pitt, or Baltimore or San Fran, or US wink....

i think the Lions D was ranked in the mid 20s last year, which isnt very good...

#760031 - 05/15/12 08:13 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: gvbest

He was getting balls batted back to him at Fawks practice. grin

Well not sure how true that is, I also saw in a interview from the camp where out of 500 throws over 400 were good/great. You must get better clips of our camp down there in SF because the local station & ESPN didn't show the passes that were batted down.

Mike Sando does the ESPN NFC West blog:

Height, not talent, is the concern for the 5-foot-11 Wilson. He did have three passes tipped near the line of scrimmage, by my count. A couple deep balls failed to find their targets, Carroll noted.

According to Carroll he also threw almost 500 passes in camp so if only 3 passes got tipped that is no more than the average QB has during a game. Way to over exagerate.

#760034 - 05/15/12 08:19 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

he may be... the season hasnt started yet wink

#760035 - 05/15/12 08:20 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

I'm not saying that he will be the best but every QB has passes tipped or batted so when you try to make a point at least make it somewhat believable (3 tipped passes you got to do better than that) unless you were just trying to stir the pot.

#760039 - 05/15/12 08:33 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

I liked Wilson before the draft and was thinking he would be a decent NFL QB and I believe anything is an improvement over TJ. I don't have as much confidence in Flynn, I mean 1 game against a NE and Detroit defense which are weak. Although no other QB put up similar numbers against those teams. I think Flynn starts, Wilson is #2 and we cut TJ. As for pot stirring I took the bait.

#760042 - 05/15/12 08:44 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

I don't think Portis could clear to be able to be on the practice squad. I think if TJ doesn't make the #1 and Wilson does decent then TJ is cut to save a little dime.

#760043 - 05/15/12 08:46 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: gvbest]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Hank is skeeered..... rofl Hawks take the division....again!

GO HAWKS!!!!

- Albert Einstein.

Page 22 of 81 < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 80 81 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Chromeo, Colluvium, lat59, m wilson, phishkellar, TBJ
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1106 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645360 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |