Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#76250 - 03/30/03 02:26 AM Re: gmu 346
HBP Offline
Spawner

Loc: Everett,Wa
Sorry,but I didn't add any questions to any of my previous posts. The post where I asked you about C&R is up here twice now,where do you see that I edited the post?

IF I HAD WITNESSED ANYTHING ILLEGAL I WOULD REPORT IT. IF I HAD WITNESSED ANYTHING ILLEGAL I WOULD REPORT IT. IF I HAD WITNESSED ANYTHING ILLEGAL I WOULD REPORT IT.

How many times must I explain this too you?

This guy had no tracking equipment,or any cages. NO EVIDENCE OF ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. If your claims of illegal re-introduction are true,why would they hang around after they released the wolves?

- no boss, no clock, no stress, no dress code...no shoes,no shirts, no problems. - Kenny Chesney -

#76251 - 03/30/03 02:34 AM Re: gmu 346
Anonymous
Unregistered

Your 915pm post, you added comments..

I am done with this.

#76252 - 03/30/03 02:53 AM Re: gmu 346
HBP Offline
Spawner

You're right , my 9:15 post does have added comments. Take a look at my 7:58 post,where I asked the question,no edit's there.

You have nothing to substantiate your claim of illegal re-introduction,except for some old geezer that claims to be part of some special wolf project supervised by the state. I can claim to be the president of the U.S., it doesn't mean that I am.

Oh yea, you still haven't answered my question.

- no boss, no clock, no stress, no dress code...no shoes,no shirts, no problems. - Kenny Chesney -

#76253 - 03/30/03 11:29 AM Re: gmu 346
Anonymous
Unregistered

You wanna start a topic on that matter, maybe I will give my views then. That has nothing to do with what was being disscussed.
I will stay on topic and not ask views in regards to other topics.

BTW, I did respond to your question from you 758pm post, It apparently was not what you liked to hear.

from your revised post. May I add your putting word in my mouth! Show me a statement I made to that tune.
Your to easy, just like a little puppet on a string!

Quote:
WTF do you think I ment when I said we may have a double standard here? You didn't answer the question,cause you know where I was going with it. Your deadset against wolves in our state,but I'll bet your all for making sure their are planty of native steelhead around. Why? Because they are native to the state and you think they should be here. Same goes for the wolves.
Good Day! (yea, I revised this post, but it was done before you replied, not after, big difference)

#76254 - 03/30/03 05:27 PM Re: gmu 346
HBP Offline
Spawner

I thought you were done with this?
And you think I'm like a puppet on a string. rolleyes

#76255 - 03/30/03 11:13 PM Re: gmu 346
Hairy Ape Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Rochester, Washington
the topic here is gmu 346, you guys aren't discussing anything that has anything to do with that. you've been off topic all along

#76256 - 03/30/03 11:17 PM Re: gmu 346
HBP Offline
Spawner

Now the hairy ape wants some. :p

#76257 - 03/31/03 09:21 PM Re: gmu 346
bri24 Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Renton, WA
HBP don't you have anything better to do then argue with these guy's. huh See you thursday morning buddy.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Bob, Jerry Garcia, ReiterRat, Sky-Guy 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (DrifterWA), 959 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |