Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#76675 - 07/02/03 12:56 PM Guided Duck and Goose Hunts
BratBonker Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Bothell WA
My Dad and Brother want to come up here to experience some first class goose and duck hunts. Does anybody have any good recomendations on a company that does guided goose and duck hunts! ANy help is appreciated thanks! what

#76676 - 07/21/03 11:30 PM Re: Guided Duck and Goose Hunts
BigShark Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: PDX
Call Mike Franklin at Pacific Wings in Pasco or Richland WA. It is world class!

#76677 - 07/23/03 12:03 AM Re: Guided Duck and Goose Hunts
Fisher-Dan Offline
Fry

Loc: Auburn, Wa.
Burbank goose Club (run by Paul Sullivan) is also first calss. They operate out of Tri-Cities.

#76678 - 07/24/03 06:23 PM Re: Guided Duck and Goose Hunts
D3Smartie Offline

Loc: Bainbridge Island WA
Try NorthFlight Waterfowl. I know lots of people who have gone with them and they are first class guys.
http://refugeforums.com/refuge/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=36

if you arent a member of these hunting forums, you should be. Lots of good guys can answer all sorts of questions about guides and hunting.

personally I would not go with Pacific Wings again. I have had great hunts with them but their outfit has degraded over the last few years. Billl saunders can really call though:)

#76679 - 07/24/03 07:07 PM Re: Guided Duck and Goose Hunts
willierower Offline
Spawner

Loc: Albany OR
If you want to travel south a ways I have a friend who does guided goose hunts. Look for him on Northwest Hunter this fall laugh

#76680 - 07/31/03 01:30 AM Re: Guided Duck and Goose Hunts
jberry Offline
Fry

Loc: Yakima Wa
I agree with D3, skip Pacific Wings. They don't cater to the one time goose trip. They give their best fields and guides to their corporate clients.

Burbank Goose club shoots quick limits of mostly lessers but they can do a combo trip and hunt their duck pond in the afternoon. You're hard pressed to find a disappointed hunter after a trip with them.

If it were me though, I'd want to shoot big birds. You can check with Andy Clark at Hole in the Wall in Kennewick or look up Steve Schultz or Craig Riche in the Tri-Cities. All these guys can put you on birds.

I wanted a sweater for Christmas, I got a screamer and a moaner instead......

#76681 - 07/31/03 04:58 PM Re: Guided Duck and Goose Hunts
snit Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Wenatchee, WA
Hey JBerry! It's Kyle from Wenatchee. Have ya been fishin' at all? Did ya get drawn for any special tags? Keep in touch. snit

#76682 - 08/01/03 02:18 AM Re: Guided Duck and Goose Hunts
jberry Offline
Fry

Loc: Yakima Wa
Not much fishing yet this year. too busy around the house to get away at all. I did draw an any bull tag for the same area as you. only mine's for archery not rifle. I'm hoping to get up there and do a little scouting but right now the schedule's so full I'm just not sure what's going to happen. I've got a few ideas on where I've seen some good elk, but I would still love to spend at least a day or two hiking around those spots.

Have you been chasing those summer runs around Brewster at all?

I wanted a sweater for Christmas, I got a screamer and a moaner instead......

#76683 - 10/13/03 01:36 AM Re: Guided Duck and Goose Hunts
BratBonker Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Bothell WA
Well just got back from Hunting today. North Flight waterfowl was the choice for us....and a GREAT one at that! Did get birds but still fairly light as no storms from canada pushed geese in. Those guys sure can call those birds in though!!! WHat a sight it was to see a grown man chase and jump on a goose to keep it from getting away! Our Guide, Josh is also quite the fisherman, he has gotten limits of silvers on the snohomish for the last 2 weeks, with his average about 12 including a few in the 20's, not to mention a 40 lb kind he landed under 522 on 10lb test. Pictuers and all. ANyway go with theses guys for hunting geese, they care, it shows and it is first class! Any day of the wek i would recomend these guys and hunt with them. infact November 1st and 2nd we are going again with hopefully some more geese! I also got my first goose. im hooked! IF you want some goose hunting theses guys are pros and are the best , and it shows!

#76684 - 10/14/03 10:31 PM Re: Guided Duck and Goose Hunts
fish-onNW Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Tacoma, WA
I've hunting w/burbank and I have to say the number one guides are w/Eagle Lakes. You should check out their website, great place, and they also offer a brand new 1.5million dollar lodge. Its pretty awsome.

Moderator:  Bob, Jerry Garcia, ReiterRat, Sky-Guy 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |