Attention Guides / Outfitters / Clubs and Organizations:

Greetings all my name is John Koenig owner of John's Guide Service based out of Concrete, WA. As a former combat veteran myself I am proud to continue my service to our great country as the appointed Pacific Northwest Field Coordinator for the Wounded Warriors In Action Foundation. Established in 2007, the Wounded Warriors in Action Foundation (WWIA) is a national 501(c)(3) non-profit organization headquartered in Apollo Beach Florida. The WWIA is dedicated to serving our nation's combat wounded, Purple Heart recipients, by providing world-class outdoor sporting activities.

As the Pacific Northwest Field Coordinator for the Wounded Warriors In Action Foundation we are very interested in hearing from other guides and outfitters that want to offer trips for our combat wounded heroes. While our WWIA schedule is currently full for the remainder of the 2012 season nation wide we are very interested in hearing from those willing to donate a trip for the 2013 season.

If you are an interested club, group or organization we would love to come to one of your meetings and share what is "The Wounded Warriors In Action Foundation" and how your organization can get involved and help out. We have a great Power Point presentation to offer during one of your meetings as well.

If you are an interested guide or outfitter interested in hosting an event please email me the following information;

Your Business Name:
Contact Info:
What are you offering to our Warriors?
How many Warriors can you host for this trip?
Where will this trip take place?
A time frame or specific dates you would like to host this trip?
Is your facility ADA compliant? (Handicap Accessible)
Will Meals be provided?
Will Lodging be provided?
* Providing food/ lodging is always helpful, but the inability to do so will not disqualify you from hosting an event.
Do you plan on fundraising in support of your event? If so, what type of fundraising do you have in mind?

Please email all the information above and I will send you back a confirmation email and bring your information the WWIA Board of Directors for our 2013 schedule.

Email us at: johnsguidesvc@hotmail.com

"Life is short. Never pass up a hug. Look children in the eye when you talk to them. Bend the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile."