THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#777797 - 08/09/12 01:25 AM Re: Romney Likely To Pick VP By Next Thursday... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Sol Dork
33' waste

lol

You're a waste alright.

My mother does love that face.

So does yours. smile

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#777803 - 08/09/12 01:57 AM Re: Romney Likely To Pick VP By Next Thursday... [Re: Sol Duc]
inb4clive
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
A face only a mother could love. rofl

holy sh1t! literally all you mother phukers on this site are ugly as sin!

#777835 - 08/09/12 10:39 AM Re: Romney Likely To Pick VP By Next Thursday... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

lol

#777855 - 08/09/12 12:54 PM Re: Romney Likely To Pick VP By Next Thursday... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I've seen BootFever's pics, so it's pretty funny that he'd log in with his gimmick account and call other people ugly...he looks like a fuckin potato that got left out in the sun, then rolled down the street a few blocks.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#777943 - 08/10/12 12:30 AM Re: Romney Likely To Pick VP By Next Thursday... [Re: ]
inb4clive
Unregistered

So a little off topic, but I am in the need for a lawyer ASAP and I was wondering if you, Todd, can be available to represent me........ oh wait that's right, nvm.

smile

#777957 - 08/10/12 06:47 AM Re: Romney Likely To Pick VP By Next Thursday... [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
this thread showcases who the "little people" are.....and it's not about size

a herd of little people, pooling everything they can muster, will never make a man.....pathetic demonstration of an IQ migration to the lowest common denominator

here's a groupie congrats....... applause

rolleyes

#777961 - 08/10/12 10:19 AM Re: Romney Likely To Pick VP By Next Thursday... [Re: ParaLeaks]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Spokane, wa
rofl applause applause right on.

#778111 - 08/11/12 02:11 AM Re: Romney Likely To Pick VP By Next Thursday... [Re: ]
inb4clive
Unregistered

it's Paul Ryan, Todd Mod can ban me if it isn't.

#778116 - 08/11/12 02:42 AM Re: Romney Likely To Pick VP By Next Thursday... [Re: ]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Originally Posted By: Hankster
The choice won't sway the election, but it sure will be fun watching the VP debate. Slow Joe won't know what hit him.

Slow Joe will pick Small Paul apart!

#778134 - 08/11/12 11:53 AM Re: Romney Likely To Pick VP By Next Thursday... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

It's not like he picked Palin...............but they could have done better.

Well, maybe not.

You know they could have done worse.

#778135 - 08/11/12 11:59 AM Re: Romney Likely To Pick VP By Next Thursday... [Re: Dan S.]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Spokane, wa
I await with bated breath our own epitome of a fool to pass judge-
ment on the GOP VP candidate.
He's got my vote, anyone but B & O.

#778164 - 08/11/12 05:39 PM Re: Romney Likely To Pick VP By Next Thursday... [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
I almost clicked on that.......almost.
Just what I need ....... more political noise.
Can't believe any of them......all posers.
Can't believe anyone would let a non-performer back in the house.....worse than that....a non-performer and expensive drone who should have stuck to organizing kids games.

#778200 - 08/11/12 11:18 PM Re: Romney Likely To Pick VP By Next Thursday... [Re: ]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
Although Ryan has a lot more substance than the last GOP VP Nominee, I'm not sure I would have picked someone that the Senior Citizens of Florida are going to have a problem with. At least not in what looks to be a pretty close election.

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#778229 - 08/12/12 11:13 AM Re: Romney Likely To Pick VP By Next Thursday... [Re: eddie]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Ahhhhh, damn dog!

Tax Cuts for the Rich on the Backs of the Middle Class; or, Paul Ryan Has Balls

POSTED: April 7, 11:52 AM ET

The problem, of course, is that to actually make significant cuts in what is left of the “welfare state,” one has to cut Medicare and Medicaid, programs overwhelmingly patronized by white people, and particularly white seniors. So when the time comes to actually pull the trigger on the proposed reductions, the whippersnappers are quietly removed from the stage and life goes on as usual, i.e. with massive deficit spending on defense, upper-class tax cuts, bailouts, corporate subsidies, and big handouts to Pharma and the insurance industries.

What he doesn’t mention is that Ryan’s proposal also includes dropping the top tax rate for rich people from 35 percent to 25 percent. All by itself, that one change means that the government would be collecting over $4 trillion less over the next ten years.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blo...nk=mostpopular3

I learned how to copy and paste from Hanky....

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!

#778261 - 08/12/12 03:23 PM Re: Romney Likely To Pick VP By Next Thursday... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Well, there goes Florida for the Republicans...and any other close state where there are moderates and/or senior citizens that can make the difference.

Far smarter than Palin, of course...but no more likely to help create a win out of the mess Romney is already in.

Maybe Romney is hoping that everyone will be too busy destroying Ryan on his budget proposals to focus on Romney's continual and habitual flip flops on anything and everything of substance.

You Republicans take note...until you stop pandering to the TeaBaggers because you need their votes to get anywhere right now, this is the type of candidate you will keep putting up, and the ass whooping you are now about to take is what will happen in any national election when the TeaBaggers affect who the candidate is.

You're the ones who brought them in...now you're paying for it. You're the ones who will have to kick them out if you want to win nationally again.

Can't win without the TeaBaggers? Yes, you can...but you'll have to adopt reasonable policies that reflect mainstream American ideals, and then you can get the moderates and independents to vote for you.

Keep running farther and farther right and soon you'll run too far away from the majority of votes to stand a chance.

Fish on...

Todd

#778266 - 08/12/12 03:41 PM Re: Romney Likely To Pick VP By Next Thursday... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Not anywhere near the point of my post...my point is that picking Ryan makes it less likely for Romney to win as it for you to come up with an original idea rather than a copy/paste...and that's pretty damned unlikely.

You don't actually think that Ryan will gain one single vote for Romney, do you?

Yeah, they wrapped up the wingnut and TeaBagger vote with Ryan, but they already had you fools...it's the moderates they needed, and it's the moderates they just turned their backs on.

Fish on...

Todd

#778271 - 08/12/12 04:00 PM Re: Romney Likely To Pick VP By Next Thursday... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

No, the smart voters will not vote for Ryan. The ones who would vote for Ryan are already voting for Romney.

Being a fruitcake TeaBagger won't hurt you in a TeaBagger district (the districts Romney already has)...so Ryan, or McConnell, or any other number of fascinatingly terrible candidates, can win in small districts...put them up in a national election with a vast variety of voters and they will get hammered.

Any vote that he adds, which, as noted, will likely be "zero" because there is no one...no one...who was not going to vote for Romney but now will...will be far offset by the undecided moderates who will say "no fuckin way" now to the Romney ticket.

Go back to your post about the "one in a million" ways that Romney can win the election, insert Ryan, and re-calculate.

Now they're one in a billion chances.

Fish on...

Todd

#778274 - 08/12/12 04:02 PM Re: Romney Likely To Pick VP By Next Thursday... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

The problem with his "substance" is that it will appeal to about 5% of the nation's voters...because the rest see him as a TeaBagger, which is what he is.

Fish on...

Todd

#778286 - 08/12/12 06:05 PM Re: Romney Likely To Pick VP By Next Thursday... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Todd
The problem with his "substance" is that it will appeal to about 5% of the nation's voters.
Fish on...

Todd

That should just about do it.

smile

Unfortunately it's not "five additional percent"...it's five percent, total, and those dimwits were already voting for Romney.

It's the six or eight percent that were undecided moderates, which Romney needed to really run the table with, who will not support Ryan's policies...they've managed, not surprisingly based on recent performance of the Republican Party, to alienate the one single most important demographic that they needed to win.

Fish on...

Todd

#778295 - 08/12/12 06:55 PM Re: Romney Likely To Pick VP By Next Thursday... [Re: ]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Ahhhhh, damn dog!
People may listen to Ryan up until they realize that while cutting "entitlements" he wants to cut taxes to the billionaires and millionaires to the tune of 4 TRILLION!

Entitlements= What the RWNJ's call those things we work hard and pay for our whole lives while they get to retire on one term with platinum health care and a great pension.

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (wolverine), 433 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |