Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#782708 - 09/02/12 04:17 PM Re: found em... ***** [Re: JTD]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: JTD

Redhook should start a reality TV program. It may only survive an episode or two, but I'd watch it.

Once.

smile

yes! it would be a great show to line up after superfisky's possible fiasco...i would hope that both go for 2-3 seasons so that my children could enjoy them in syndication 20 years from now!

JFC

Edited by On The Swing (09/02/12 04:18 PM)
Edit Reason: forgot to play to chuckS

#782709 - 09/02/12 04:25 PM Re: found em... [Re: JTD]
redhook
Unregistered

ummmm i dont know KK, uhhh, maybe its the area? maybe i have too many friends, too many pets near the same age? whats your point?

i talked with the other guy down the road, a detective is coming on Tuesday, the dude is rather wierd however... he was talkin about setting the place on fire with gas, well i told him you wouldnt want to get busted for Arson, his response "you cant trace gas"... ok....

im not going back there again at all, i left my message, he should have gotten the picture, i will stand my ground on my own property, my family will not be threatened...i sat outside last night till after 4am, around 2am i heard 6 large crashes moving away and into the brush, then around 3:30 we could see little blips of LED light in the woods about 300 yards away or so... the moon last night didnt help us with cover thats for sure, im almost certian that whoever was back there saw us.... we were in the back yard tho...

one of my neighbors didnt have much faith in what i could accomplish till a little bit ago... hes sick tho, so i guess thats his excuse, heres what i was thinking:

the property is 37+ acres, and heavily wooded, in an area with alot of homes, including new homes being built... people dont just go buy that kind of acerage just to say hey i own this, they do it for a reason, and that reason is usually development purposes... so my first thought, is that the person that owns it has to be in Real Estate... well using the public GIS site, i found the owner, and the name of the trust... my neighbor then tells me " theres like 12 of them that live in Gig Harbor", basically saying i didnt find anything... i then spent 3 more minutes and found a person by that name that owns a Mortage Inc company, that company specializes in "mobile homes and communities" which made sense as the large one is across the street, which is also the exact same amount of acerage... they layout is nearly identical as well... anyways, i scrounge some more, find there is a dude by that name, who is 72 years old in GH that has a few addresses, and low and behold, one of his addresses is the PO Box that the trust that owns that land is registered to... so its him... i also have his number and will be contacting him as well to get him involved to give the police permission to go back there anytime they please, because when this dude is removed, i highly doubt that it will stay empty...

also, the trust is from a college in Spirit lake... a college for Cosmetology... weird...

anyways, i dont really feel like waiting till Tuesday, so im gonna call the Game Warden i know down here and see if he can help me speed this up, and he may be involved as well as this dude has to eat somehow, and could be illegally poaching up there as well... there used to be a few deer around here, they arent here anymore...

i kinda enjoy things like this, searching, researching, ect, but honestly, its quite stressfull, and probably not healthy, so i find myself sometimes telling myself to just calm down... i know i will never get my things back, but i can atleast prevent it from continuing, which is what im going to do...

just before dark we heard him yelling, he got my message... his words were "bring it on mf'er" and some other things i couldnt quite make out...id be pissed too if my main transport and way of hauling the stolen metal and other things away from peoples houses had a Gerber Gator slice through both of your tires, rendering them useless...have fun walkin...

i really wanted to go fishing today too, but i didnt sleep at all last night, and my damn calf cramped up this morning and still hurts from all the hiking and crap ive been doing the last 3 days... this dude probably thought he was slick, and could just keep doing that, untill he stole from a guy that grew up in the woods, and spends most of his time there...

the only people that have helped me, are the neighbors that have been getting gas stolen, the one with cancer, and his nephew and son... everyone else is sitting there with their thumb up their a$$ not doing anything... pussies..

anyways, im gonna call the warden, more to come...

#782712 - 09/02/12 05:09 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

JFC

it just keeps on getting better....

seriously though, how do you have so many friends? passin out your number during your "informational" days at the puke?

#782716 - 09/02/12 06:33 PM Re: found em... [Re: On The Swing]
redhook
Unregistered

i have friends because people like me... mind your business, or be a productive part of the conversation... as you can see, i dont just sit on my a$$ complaining, i actually DO something... im just talkin with other people that may or may not have dealt with the same crap...

anyways, back to the more..

talked to my WDFW Sgt friend, and he gave me some information as to what i can do about this, he is also restricted by the same laws that regular LE are... appearently, with this being private property, like i said, they cannot enter it without the owners permission, and the pictures i took even with it being "probable cause" they still cant just march back there...its in violation with one of the amendments of the Constitution... they can however, use them to start survielance of the area on public property, and or contact the owner of the property, and let him know he needs to give permission to the officers to access the property and remove people that arent supposed to be there... the number i have for the owner is getting no answer, and my friend had said to mail them a letter if i cant get contact and let him know what is going on on the property and to inform the PC Sheriffs ect... when i had said that i thought that they were cooking in the woods, and running it to the house through the woods that ive seen activity at possibly, both him and a dispacher that i talked to said thats a very high possibility...

i have to be carefull about how i go about this tho, from his little camp, you can see right down into the driveways of my house and the neighbors, through the woods... if i have the cops show up here, he will be able to see it, so i would rather have a meeting at the station down the street... the tweaker doesnt know what i look like most likely, even with me almost beating his a$$ as it was pitch black out when i confronted him, and he was blinded by a 10 million candlepower spot light...

so after talking with the dispacher and guy i know, i decided to go to the construction sites of where said tweaker "was given" fresh new 2X4s, 16 foot+ 4X6s, plywood, pallets (that are expensive, and some companys charge deposits on), and other crap... well noone was there... obviously, its the weekend, figured i would luck out but nadda... but on the way in, low and behold theres another garage sale!!!!!!!!!! so i figured what the hell, i can ask them if they have been getting robbed, or seeing anything, ect... well he hasnt, but has heard of stuff... so im lookin and hes got all this military stuff, bags, suits, vests, BDUs goggles, ect... so i asked him "i take it you weren in the military"... he is still in the military, US Army... i then asked what he did, and he kinda smiled and said "MP", and i said oh a cop, yep lol....

now to the interesting part.. i figured with him being a cop, he could tell me the local/state/federal firearms laws about discharging a firearm, even with blanks....

i know for one BD you have said it, Dog as well, SLab, and a few others... but BD, you were dead on...

he said even with blanks you are still discharging a firearm, my response was "but we are outside city limits", his was "Pierce County has their own limits, and you would need to research them before doing anything".. we also talked about the bean bags, and it would be use of deadly force just as said by others... rubber shot as well... which ive already scratched and wasnt planning on using, but, it was good to be told by a cop right to my face for 100% assurance...

i just wanted to say thanks to those that have helped keep my cool, honestly, without talkin about this and getting the information from you, id probably be in jail... its that distressing and frustrating... so again, thanks....

looks like i will have to wait till Tuesday to give all this stuff to the detective... hopefully its enough to get it dealt with immeadiately, im really getting fed up with it....

so now im back to just staying here, and protecting my property... in the mean time, im going to map the Google Earth view out for the police to show the locations of the camp, and grow, and other crap, as i have it pretty much imbedded in my head after being up there...

anyways, more to come obviously...

oh yeah OTS, i can get a CPL no problem, go ahead and run my name and see my vast criminal record... ive got everything from not paying Les Schwab cuz they pissed me off, to having a roach... im one bad bad dude that should be executed... smh...

on my way to the drawing board, you guys have a nice sunny Sunday...

#782720 - 09/02/12 07:01 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: redhook
... so im lookin and hes got all this military stuff, bags, suits, vests, BDUs goggles, ect...

Might want to grab some of that stuff.
He'd prolly give you a deal knowing that you're protecting the neighborhood with it.

Quote:
now to the interesting part.. i figured with him being a cop, he could tell me the local/state/federal firearms laws about discharging a firearm, even with blanks....

i know for one BD you have said it, Dog as well, SLab, and a few others... but BD, you were dead on...

he said even with blanks you are still discharging a firearm, my response was "but we are outside city limits", his was "Pierce County has their own limits, and you would need to research them before doing anything".. we also talked about the bean bags, and it would be use of deadly force just as said by others... rubber shot as well... which ive already scratched and wasnt planning on using, but, it was good to be told by a cop right to my face for 100% assurance...

What about spudguns ?
Hit the tweeker with that 10 million candle power spotlight and then hammer 'im with spuds.

You could also deploy the Noriega Method....
Spotlights and Van Halen's "Panama" on loudspeakers.
When they come out, dazed and confused, open up with the spudguns.

#782722 - 09/02/12 07:11 PM Re: found em... [Re: Direct-Drive]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: RB3
Show title

Man vs Self

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!!!

rofl rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#782726 - 09/02/12 07:38 PM Re: found em... [Re: Dan S.]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Ahhhhh, damn dog!
Lotta love on this thread....

NOT!!!!!

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!

#782728 - 09/02/12 08:03 PM Re: found em... [Re: Somethingsmellsf]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
I called Comcast and cancelled my cable. Why pay for the Comedy Channel when I can get better free content here from RH?

I predict jfc part 3 will be coming to this thread very soon. wink

Edited by stonefish (09/02/12 10:56 PM)

#782729 - 09/02/12 08:06 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
Methbusters....
Starring Redhook

If there's something strange
in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
METHBUSTERS

If there's something weird
and it don't look good
Who ya gonna call?
METHBUSTERS

Edited by freespool (09/02/12 11:17 PM)

#782732 - 09/02/12 08:21 PM Re: found em... [Re: Illahee]
CrailTap Offline
Parr

Found Redhook's future daughter.

#782733 - 09/02/12 08:25 PM Re: found em... [Re: stonefish]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: stonefish
I called Comcast and cancelled my cable. Why pay for the Comedy Channel when I can get better free content here from RH?

rofl rofl

i wish that the "old MP" was on the board as well..would love to hear his rendition of the talk with redhook..wonder if he would go into detail like; his shifty eyes, shuffling of feet, repeated scratching of neck and shoulders, studdering and what have you...

just figured with 50 of your closest friends together you might just bum rush the bum camp, thats how normal people out in the sticks handle it...of course they usually arent affiliated with the bums in the camp though

#782734 - 09/02/12 08:26 PM Re: found em... [Re: Illahee]
redhook
Unregistered

its only a joke till it happens to you... so laugh while you have the chance i suppose...

heres a JFC for you, the neighbors (Army guy with cancer) wifes family are Angels, and im not talkin about an innocent little winged creature with a halo.... her father (killed), brother, dead brother, uncle, are all Angels... she showed me the patches and sh!t, pretty crazy, i didnt think they were allowed to keep them, but i dont know her whole life story so... looks like tweaker buddy might have stolen from the wrong folks.... all this crap is making her sick, physically... if i was him, i would be praying the cops get this stuff before she explodes...

got some more CS Gas/Pepper cans, which the MP that i talked to at that sale said was "really nasty stuff"...i think ill take his word for it...

anyone wanna be a guinea pig?

probably gonna be another long night again, is what it is.. my stuff aint getting jacked anymore thats for sure...

OTS you are a fvckin dunce that now is just trolling this board... keep that hole in your face shut, ive already proven you are a liar and an idiot, if you piss me off i will go further into detail... mind your own business, or be productive... i havent touched that crap in my life, so once again you are spewing garbage that you dont know what the hell you are talking about all over .... retard...

#782759 - 09/02/12 11:24 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: salmosalar
Is it posible to nominate someone for a Darwin

I'll second that nomination.

Is there a call to question and/or any other discussion before we vote?

Hey Dogfish, you might want to break out the back-ho and start making the ditch a little bigger now......

#782768 - 09/02/12 11:40 PM Re: found em... [Re: The Moderator]
redhook
Unregistered

come on man, im dealing with BS.. have a little compation jjjeeezuzzss lol...

its all good, i thought you guys might want a little extra read or something... it is entertaining isnt it? i mean you get 1st hand reports and sh!t... for free, with visuals... its like a Dr Seuss book but better...

maybe this will help people think about locking their sh!t up better, on the boards, boats have been stolen, motors, gear, ect...

THINK, it CAN happen to you....

dont live in fear because of this, live in reality...

i have a couple more pics of down by the road in the entrance, i forgot to add them...

heres a few more...

note that nice fresh sheet of MDF... im real sure a construction company would just give that away... i might have a couple more photos, too lazy right now to check im tired...

Edited by redhook (09/02/12 11:49 PM)

#782769 - 09/02/12 11:40 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
Driftin' Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Offshore
Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
the only living
Darwin Award winner.....

Parker,
Time to change RH's avatar?

Dare ya..... wink

#782783 - 09/03/12 12:50 AM Re: found em... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
In the next episode of Man vs Self, redhook will storm a camp full of tweakers armed with a cap gun and rubber knife!

Tune in Monday night at 9!

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#782788 - 09/03/12 01:20 AM Re: found em... [Re: Dan S.]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

The "MP" hopefully isn't selilng military grade CS. That is called illegal and stealing from the military is slightly frowned upon. CS is uncomfortable but in an open area with environmental influence its affects can be severly reduced. You are better off finding some BB claymores and planting them. Remember it says "This way towards Enemy" . Enemy is the bad people.

#782796 - 09/03/12 02:05 AM Re: found em... [Re: RB3]
redhook
Unregistered

RB, he was selling older BDU's in regular camo, a set in digital, a couple bags, and pouches and holsters and such...i ended up bying a few pouches for the web belt but can use other places, a vest for carrying the grenades from the 270 or whatever launcher for the M-4 it will look nice with my Paca bulletproof vest wink.... i also got a brand new mag holster for the A-4 and other military style rifles that goes on the butt... he was a cool a$$ dude, seriously... the big a$$ black duffle bag i got is cool tho... i like that one...

the CS Gas is military grade in the SABRE spray cans, its mixed with Police Grade pepper spray and UV dye... im sure it feels refreshing like a bottle of Irish Spring....

oh, the sprays were purchased at Sportmans Warehouse, not him...

Edited by redhook (09/03/12 02:11 AM)

#782798 - 09/03/12 02:25 AM Re: found em... [Re: ]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
redhook, you do provide some entertainment on a slow news day. There's little laughable about what you and your neighbors are going through, though. It's obvious you hate thieves, and hate being held hostage by them. Not surprising you're having all these fantasies about what you're going to do to them when you catch them. Some board members have given you good advice. Getting those pictures and informing/involving your neighbors is a good first step. Now, get those pictures and as many neighbors as possible to a meeting with the sheriff. In some areas, property can be seized if illegal drug activity continues after the owner is informed of it. Environmental agencies might get involved if they believe a site is being contaminated by meth production. Hope you win your battle against these thieving bastages.

#782804 - 09/03/12 03:40 AM Re: found em... [Re: CedarR]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Okay thats cool then. You should set up snares. I've seen Bear Grylls do it to rabbits. They aren't much different that tweekers.

Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
captainchris
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1383 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645416 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |