Page 4 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 15 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#783042 - 09/04/12 01:14 PM Re: found em... ***** [Re: Todd]
Twitch Offline
The Beav

Loc: Oregon Central Coast
Originally Posted By: Todd
Redhook, if you think setting booby traps on your own property is not against the law, and won't get you in jail, think again...and again. If I were you I wouldn't rely on your reading/interpretation of the law for how you're planning your schemes in this situation.

Fish on...

Todd

Case in point:
Quote:
In 1997, Larry Harris of Illinois broke into a bar owned by Jessie Ingram. Ingram, the victim of several break-ins, had recently set a trap around his windows to deter potential burglars. Harris, 37, who was under the influence of both alcohol and drugs, must have missed the warning sign prominently displayed in the window. He set off the trap as he entered the window, electrocuting himself. The police refused to file murder charges. Harris's family saw it differently, however, and filed a civil suit against Ingram. A jury originally awarded the Harris family $150,000. Later, the award was reduced to $75,000 when it was decided Harris should share at least half of the blame.

#783057 - 09/04/12 02:47 PM Re: found em... [Re: Dan S.]
Coho Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Muk
just read this--Phukking wow

curious why you would spend all this time and attention to posting here when you could submit what you have to authorities or Drug Task Force-not all of us have the time you do dude.

#783092 - 09/04/12 03:54 PM Re: found em... [Re: Coho]
redhook
Unregistered

obviously you didnt read it very well then, because i already said pages ago that i had to wait till today to talk to an officer... you cant just call 911 on something like that as its a non-emergency...

so im waiting for a Narcotics cop to call me back...

also, the other crap was just thoughts, if i were actually going to do it i would have done it by now...

and as far as being sued, that piece of sh!t can go ahead and try... i dont know how many times i told you guys who my GFs family is, and shes backing me 10000% as she lives here as well... and it wouldnt cost me or us a damn cent.... so he can bring it if thats what he wants...

#783097 - 09/04/12 04:22 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
SundayMoney Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Everett
If I were that tweaker,I'd be running for my life. As recent history has shown,knowing Redhook is bad for your health.

A dog,a cat,a possum,and a brother's wife's dad can attest to that.

#783106 - 09/04/12 04:55 PM Re: found em... [Re: SundayMoney]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Airborne Assault

#783111 - 09/04/12 05:17 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
Coho Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Muk
Originally Posted By: redhook
i told you guys who my GFs family is

#783112 - 09/04/12 05:17 PM Re: found em... [Re: Direct-Drive]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

obviously I wasnt paying attention early enough? who is the Gf's family and what do they have to do with this? Are they lawyers, rich, both? What gives with (for once) not going into great deal about you "connections"...

I wonder how'd they feel about such a trusted member of the community waving around their name/image/whatever like a "CHARGE" flag...related to or not!

but thats just my .02

#783128 - 09/04/12 06:34 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

my neighbors are wierd and so is the dude at the other place... they had talked to the property owner, and were trying to get him to come out here tommorow to go back in there to see the evidence... ummm, i have pictures, thats the evidence... plus the dude is 72 years old, and even these younger guys cant even hike around in the crap back there as they are semi old themselves... the other guy kept saying "he wants to come out here" blah blah blah... so i called him, a geniunely nice guy, and i told him it was pretty ruff back there, that on some of the elevation changes its so steep that the tweaker has ropes strung up for repeling down because you would kill yourself likely without them... oh heres the kicker, the property owner, whome is 72 years old, had one of his legs amputated last year...

YEAH< LETS GO HIKING .... i told him all he needs to do is give permission to the PC Sheriffs to enter his property and he wouldnt even need to be here, and that i would email the photos i have to him so he could see what was up there without having to go up there......

hopefully this cop hurrys up and calls, i would like to go fishing....

#783131 - 09/04/12 06:43 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
If the A-Team is busy...try these guys...I think it's actually Slabby and RvW, but they look pretty tough.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#783311 - 09/05/12 04:03 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
If you really want to get rid of the tweakers, here is what I would do. First I would call code enforcement for Pierce county and report illegal dumping. Then I would take a walk down by the tweakers site. I would then call the fire department, report that you think you wanered into a drug site and feel a little sick.

This should take care of it quicker than any cop ever could.

#783312 - 09/05/12 04:17 PM Re: found em... [Re: Krijack]
Waterboy Offline
Returning Adult

Are we going to hear who your girlfriends family is now or is that a whole another thread?

#783320 - 09/05/12 05:28 PM Re: found em... [Re: Waterboy]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Waterboy
Are we going to hear who your girlfriends family is now or is that a whole another thread?

just ask him..apparently I did, because he sent me a PM explaining it..even a link to a wiki page with the family member info. neat, head scratching stuff...
out of respect I wont link, he can do that for himself.

Krijack, I think that is one of the best ideas that has been said.

#783321 - 09/05/12 05:38 PM Re: found em... [Re: Waterboy]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Originally Posted By: Waterboy

Really, who cares?

#783323 - 09/05/12 05:45 PM Re: found em... [Re: fish4brains]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Seattle
Does her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard?

#783324 - 09/05/12 05:46 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
big moby Offline
Carcass

Loc: varies
Originally Posted By: redhook
so the night before last, the tweakers were back, last night at 11pm, me and a couple younger neighbors and an older one went back up in the woods on the trail that we saw him hauling wood up yesterday... we were all walking in the dark, and i told the others to keep behind me... we come around the corner, and sure as sh!t, one of them is walking dead towards me... so i kicked the light on, told him to stop, and we had a nice chat... if you want to call it that...

i told him that if he comes back into here, that he will be leaving his guts on the floor....

appearently, they didnt listen, because they were back again last night at around 2:30 when i was sleeping, the other neighbors chased them through the woods.... so we saw the van that has been picking people up in here in the middle of the night, it left, so about 8 of us went back there... the 3 women were chillin around, and me and 2 other guys went up and explored more... find stuff we did, possible dope cooking operation, and camp for sure... heres the pics of this adventure, part 2 will likely come later...

i got these shipping labels off of the lumber he said that the construction company up the street "gave" to him, i will talk to them soon, i will also be contacting the company that shipped it, to find out who they shipped it to, then who picked it up if its not the company up the road..

now this is private property up there, it is owned by a trust out of Gig Harbor, the land was an old dump for Ft Lewis and McChord way back in the day, and the conditions are that nothing can be built on it for 100 years, theres still aways from that mark, but, being private property, the police cannot enter it unless the owners of the property call them... or, if there is pictures showing illegal activity, stolen tools and wood is one, plus the propane tanks and refrigerant cans we saw, and this... when i saw this, i knew what it was for...

now, a bucket with holes drilled in it is usually used for 1 thing, growing something, its for drainage... my first thought, he was growing dope as well, so i went around the bush, and walah...

they will know we were there, as we left them a nice little message, and now, i think i have enough evidence to forward to the police and end this sh!t once and for all... only time will tell...

Ok, let's think this through. Are we sure this isn't a bunch of pics of Redhook's Tomato garden?

#783328 - 09/05/12 05:59 PM Re: found em... [Re: Us and Them]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Saladtosser your Dylan lyric is wrong along with every thing else you post

#783357 - 09/05/12 06:56 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Let's not ruin a great and insightful thread with baseball tangents. Staying on topic, at least for this thread, could be life changing. grin

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#783359 - 09/05/12 06:59 PM Re: found em... [Re: Us and Them]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

I get that Saladtosser I have an 18 yo daughter and she is into cover lyrics from the greats of the 60's and 70's too. She also likes to post album art and lyrics. You two have a lot in common .

Edited by Tom Joad (09/05/12 07:12 PM)

#783366 - 09/05/12 07:13 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Auto correct did it mommy saladtosser

#783377 - 09/05/12 07:26 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA

Redhook needs one of these-

they have been trapping men for years.

Attachments
booby-trap.jpg

Edited by JTD (09/05/12 07:29 PM)
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

Page 4 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 15 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
brandy, chuckr37, Dick Boneski, Dickie, RobEstlund
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 252 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63786 Topics
645450 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |