Three Rivers Marine

Page 8 of 15 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#784306 - 09/09/12 01:58 PM Re: found em... ***** [Re: ]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
RH. Sorry to hear about your girlfriend's medical issue. I sincerely hope all turns out well.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#784320 - 09/09/12 03:01 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

let RH run his course?

you say that like im some sort of disease or something, im just like everyone else posting on an internet forum... except i get sh!t on alot more...

there are a few reason i even posted this thread, one of which was just to BS about a$$hole tweakers and their stupidity and theiving nature, second, since some people seem to know more about me, my life, my family, my animals, my day to day more than i do, i figured i would tune yall into the reality of what i have to deal with... you know, the truth... i just dont get it, and cant figure it out, first you want me to post, then they say they know everything about me, i inform them of the truth, and i get told to shut up... that doesnt make sense to me whatsoever...

as far as the "flood control" Parker, i never "flooded" anything... people flooded me with their bullsh!t opinions and whatnot, i responded... you also know that i only talked to you one time about lifting it... you said no, and i havent bothered you since...it is what it is... but i think i have done a fairly decent job of not posting so much, even with the ban in place... some others however, havent, but that is none of my business...

ive already told you guys if you talk crap to me, i will talk it back.. if you think you are going to spit in my face and im just going to wipe it off and continue along your nuts, because that will never happen... all some of you have been doing to me is harrasing me, and trying to get me in trouble by posting a bunch of crap about me, my girlfriend, my dad, my dog, the stupid possum, whatever... with the exception of 1 person, i have not gone onto anyones threads just to personally attack people that havent brought me into the conversation themselves... if you keep my name out of your mouth, and treat me like you want to be treated, there wouldnt be an issue... but you arent going to listen to me, because you have already formed your opinion, and i highly doubt that little old me will be able to change that...

even dating back to 2007 when i first joined these boards, i never once started threads about people, nor did i start using their names for ill intent in threads they have nothing to do with... even on other sites that im not even members of, certian people bring my name up like they know me... well you dont, and some of you never will... and im quite fine with that... honestly i wont cry 1 bit... well maybe a little, but ill get over it....

some of you obviously have it far far better than me, and dont have to deal with crap like this... and im glad for you, you shouldnt have to deal with this... but believe that there is someone else on here watching that is dealing with something similar to this, and maybe they dont want to say anything as they are seeing whats happening to me while just trying to inform people up close and personal of what goes on inside these a$$holes heads, what they actually do, ect...

speaking of that, i may have to go back in there, just at the beggining of the trail, the kid i talked to last night (neighbors son), said they went back just into the trail, and now the guy has a bunch of jugs and tubes and crap... to me that sounds like all the nessecary items to begin cooking meth without the chemicals as of now...

my life has been hard the last 10 years, and really hard the last 7 since my father diedd... obviously some of you have it so good that you need to say screwed up stuff to me... good for you, but remember, some day, its gonna come back around....

JG, yes karma is a bitch, but i havent done anything in my life to warrant this crap... my dog was old, it was only a matter of time, ive only had one messed up dream about him, but i do find myself still wanting to feed him, and bring him inside for the night.... old habits are hard to break.. but i will deal with it just like i deal with everything else thats handed to me...

anyways, its time for me to go sit in front of the TV and watch some football, so if some of you ever get the urge to post something messed up about me,do just like i have been told... think about it, then think about it again... would you want that said about you? if you dont want to hear about my personal issues, then dont act like you know me, and i wont post them.. simple as that... dont compare me to anyone if you dont personally know me either..

and for the record, the SHO, was never mine, i clearly stated it was my friends car... what other people do with their time and money is beyond my control... but it was pretty funny eating up Vettes with a 4 door family sedan.... turbos are a bitch...

have a good day...

#784323 - 09/09/12 03:12 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Redhook--- I think you're a good kid all in all and I hope things get better for ya. I've found that often when times are tough and the deck seems stacked against me all I need is a minor course correction to get things back on track.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#784337 - 09/09/12 04:39 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
redhook,

My advice is to go and have yourself a nice piece of cake.

It won't fix everything in your life.............hell, it won't fix anything. But it will be delicious and you'll feel pretty good about life for a few minutes.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#784341 - 09/09/12 04:50 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

great, now im hungry...

ill have some beers later and everything will be fine for the day... well, the Hawks better win too then it will be ok...

everything i have thought about this situation is beggining to become true... the trail that leads up to that huge million+ dollar house, the people that own it have been seeing people running through their yard... so now i know a general direction of where they could be originating from....

as far as the GF, shes fine, crazy but fine... she has been working for these people at the Fair each year, and they made her come into work, even looking the way she does... and she did it, and didnt bitch about it either... im pretty tough, but im beggining to think that she may be tougher than me... doubtfull, but possible... i would have told them to fvck off.... i will take her on a vacation soon enough, hell, maybe even go to her cabin in BC and mess around in the rivers up there... alot of the books i have of my dads mention them quite a bit... so its worth a shot i guess...

stam, RvDub, and others, we are ALL good... no harm no foul... dont worry about it wink

Hank,

fvck the Niners... smile

#784343 - 09/09/12 04:53 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
RH...here's my Kumbya contribution to this thread...

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#784350 - 09/09/12 05:14 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: AM
Is DanS trying to make dark side posters fatter?

Yes............because I'm going to kill one of them and eat them for Thanksgiving.

smile

Cake in moderation never hurt anybody, and celery is a sorry excuse for a snack when you need to feel a little better about your lot in life.

#784352 - 09/09/12 05:21 PM Re: found em... [Re: Dan S.]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
redhook,

My advice is to go and have yourself a nice piece of cake.

It won't fix everything in your life.............hell,it won't fix anything. But it will be delicious and you'll feel pretty good about life for a few minutes.

Cake... It's what's for dinner. Solid advice here Dan.

rofl thumbs
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#784354 - 09/09/12 05:26 PM Re: found em... [Re: Dan S.]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
This site has nothing on the Seattle Elderly Women's Club.

jfc

#784357 - 09/09/12 05:37 PM Re: found em... [Re: RowVsWade]
FishRanger Offline
Carcass

Loc: Where ever Dogfish tells me to...
So I am tuning in a bit late to this drama. . . . . .did I read correctly that we only get HOURLY updates to this show ?!?!?!?

J F C ! ! ! !

Decisions are made by those who show up.

"Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect." Ralph Waldo Emerson

#784359 - 09/09/12 05:39 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
SundayMoney Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Everett
Redhook turned a whole flock of haters into nut-huggers in one post. rofl

#784360 - 09/09/12 05:44 PM Re: found em... [Re: SundayMoney]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
This thread is getting weird with this group hug thing.
Can we get back to regular programming ?

#784361 - 09/09/12 05:47 PM Re: found em... [Re: FishRanger]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: FishRanger
So I am tuning in a bit late to this drama. . . . . .did I read correctly that we only get HOURLY updates to this show ?!?!?!?

Good lord, do you really want more?????

I'd be more inclined to lift the post ban on him but only if the group of haters stopped hating and egging him on.

I don't see that happening....unless we restrict their posting ability too...which we (yes, "we" as in all the mods and not just me) are seriously considering.

We don't mind the saga and posts that are RH. We don't mind open and civil conversations. What we mind is the personal biatch-fest between the RH haters (or lovers) and RH that every one of these threads turns in to.

I enjoy what RH posts but really don't enjoy the pile of crap the threads turn in too.

Carry on. The mods are watching...and waiting......

#784385 - 09/09/12 06:59 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
IMHO, much ado about nothing. If you don't want to read this stuff - don't.

#784386 - 09/09/12 07:19 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Abu-Loomis
If this place has become another haven for the fishing [Bleeeeep!] idiots of the internet, than I would rather have my account deleted than post here with them.

Has become.......?

rofl

Any time you want your account deleted, feel free to PM or email any of the mods.

Yeah, didn't think so.....

.....J.F.C!

#784389 - 09/09/12 07:54 PM Re: found em... [Re: The Moderator]
RognSue Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: edmonds
How bout limiting to 160 characters or less every hour... we're in before the lock..

#784390 - 09/09/12 08:10 PM Re: found em... [Re: RognSue]
Dan S. Offline

Look at the views on this thread.

Adds up to the total for the whole main board, or close to it.

Placing limits on a thread like this just isn't good business in the internet world where PP resides.

Bob and the PP advertisers ought to LOVE a thread like this.

#784394 - 09/09/12 08:26 PM Re: found em... [Re: Dan S.]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Look at the views on this thread.

Adds up to the total for the whole main board, or close to it.

Placing limits on a thread like this just isn't good business in the internet world where PP resides.

Bob and the PP advertisers ought to LOVE a thread like this.

And you bought what during this episode? smile

Me too! (twice as many as you)

#784402 - 09/09/12 08:41 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Paker.....is that a Fudge Maker/Packer?

(hint: iespell checks spelling.....small download....ez to use.....and you need it smile )

#784404 - 09/09/12 08:44 PM Re: found em... [Re: ParaLeaks]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
It's Bush's fault!

Page 8 of 15 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Mr.Salmon, TheDude, WazzuKid
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 299 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645430 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |