Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#792978 - 10/18/12 12:55 PM Re: Are YOU better off? [Re: Todd]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Todd
Sorry I'm not sad enough for you, Choad.

Business is kicking ass, personal life is wonderful, and fishing time is up...I have friends back from the ME that won't be going back there again. My lady stepped up into a new job in a company that's expanding, and hiring, like crazy.

I'll try to snivel more for you.

Fish on...

Todd

Just a matter of time TJ. She is about half Toads age and moving up. She'll be looking to trade up for a more successful model. Its in the genes.

#792980 - 10/18/12 12:58 PM Re: Are YOU better off? [Re: Todd]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Todd
Joad,

As a right winger and a fool, you're used to believing that others think like you.

I'm smart...I don't think like you.

I also don't think that talking about another man's lady is moral or proper.

I do, however, think that I will knock your face in for doing it.f

You, as a pussy, probably believe that I am kidding.

I'm not.

You, as a pussy, will probably whine to the mods, or snivel to the cops, or hide under a rock. I'm guessing that's what you did all thru your childhood when the meanies made fun of you, probably after you shot your stupid mouth of then, too...wahh, I'm gonna get my ass beat!

Think your old sad ass is anonymous on the InterWebz? It's not, and I live about fifteen minutes from you.

As a pussy, you'll probably want to have a gun around while I beat your ass...make sure it's registered to you so they can use it to ID your body when they extract it from three feet up your ass.

Fish on...

Todd

Well good. We have a bonifide threat of violence. I hope Toad will follow thru. TJ will not only own his lure company, he will have a felony on his record, and Canada will turn him away every time.

Keep talkin tough guy.
Just another liberal emotional basket case.

Edited by Fast and Furious (10/18/12 12:59 PM)

#792981 - 10/18/12 12:59 PM Re: Are YOU better off? [Re: Fast and Furious]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Seattle
You dish it out but cannot take it Todd grow up.

#792984 - 10/18/12 01:07 PM Re: Are YOU better off? [Re: ]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Yes, without a doubt I'm better off. Like Stam, I think it has more to do with what I'M doing than what any politician THINKS they are doing for me. I refuse to give them full credit or full blame. If you think that Obama (or Bush, or illegal aliens, or welfare recipients, or Obamacare, or taxes) is the reason that you aren't doing OK, you need to face the fact that plenty of people are succeeding in the same environment.

My only real fear is going from having a peachy life to being in the shitcan from an unforeseen, unpreventable medical situation with either myself or my wife. And that is WITH insurance.

#792990 - 10/18/12 01:21 PM Re: Are YOU better off? [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Aunty,

The list is long enough to include both your first 10 and my first 10 and quite a few more. The charge is treason, putting the interests of Wall St and corporations ahead of all the people of the US. It includes politicians, former politicians, Fed Res commissioners, SEC commissioners, and the boards of directors of the financial services corporations and AIG. It'll be a blood bath like the French Revolution had! Will that do? Hate to see you excluded from the revolution.

#792998 - 10/18/12 01:32 PM Re: Are YOU better off? [Re: Us and Them]
donno Offline
The Cool kid

Loc: baker prairie
This thread seams to be deteriorating like the other ones on here lately.

Back on topic; personally no. Where I see our country, no again. Like Salmo my income is down and my cost of living is up. Luckily I was on a good financial track when things went TU so yes it affected me but not as bad as it could have.

#793001 - 10/18/12 01:35 PM Re: Are YOU better off? [Re: ]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: blue water pro
Same [Bleeeeep!] still applies, takes more than 3-4 years to clean up after W the worst president EVER. Still we should just forget it & install GOP values. Ever think - Bush was a puppet? Yeah - think -the operative word.

Thats not an answer. Its an extremely lame left wing talking point used on the weak, like a Jedi mind suggestion. Its seems all you can do is repeat the mantra, but you cannot back it up. Its would be virtually impossible for one president to preside over all the decisions made, including those home buyers who bought homes they could not pay for and took out equity loans to pay off huge credit card bills and increasing the total debt of their home loan. President George W. Bush is not responsible for the huge influx of unqualified buyers into the home market place, which just pulls future buyers into the present. When you run out of qualified buyers, you loan money to unqualified buyers. When you run out of unqualified buyers, then the market implodes and the first people to lose their jobs are those directly related to construction and home furnishings, when the market dries up. The banks created their own hell from dirivatives/ packaging underperforming home loans and selling them to investors all over the world. Banks were allowed to leverage their money in much to high a multiple incase they had bad debts. Bush did not hire lobbyists at Freddy and Fannie, that was three former clinton Adm employees, Raines, Johnson and Gorelick, who pocketed millions in bonuses, while they pushed the hell out of the subprime loans, to unqualified applicants. 'Those lobbyists targeted republicans that were capable of shutting it all down prior to the 2006 elections, when they lost the Senate. After that, Barney frank could just ridicule anyone who opposed the policies that were allowing all this to happen. He was complicit in this melt down as was the black caucus who pushed home ownership for constituents, like it was a constitutional right to have someone else pay for your home. Chris Dodd and others got special deals on financing of their own homes. Congress raise the limit on special finance considerations to home in the area of 650,000 dollars, well above what middle income workers, were buying. Dream on. Ive details some of Bushes mistakes and its always painful when people let you down. To not recognize when your guy is screwing it up, is not only dumb, its dangerous. Its obvious you didnt teach your kids anything from this experience, because you dont understand it.

#793002 - 10/18/12 01:39 PM Re: Are YOU better off? [Re: Fast and Furious]
big moby Offline
Carcass

Loc: varies
In before the Nuke!!!!!!

moon

#793003 - 10/18/12 01:40 PM Re: Are YOU better off? [Re: donno]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
Well with my appraised value of my home going from 692k in Dec of 2007 to 397k now I would say I am not better off....
In fact I am poorer. smile

#793010 - 10/18/12 02:08 PM Re: Are YOU better off? [Re: Fast and Furious]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Fast and Furious
Well good. We have a bonifide threat of violence. I hope Toad will follow thru. TJ will not only own his lure company, he will have a felony on his record, and Canada will turn him away every time.

I think you've rushed to judgement...again. All Todd has to do to "walk" in this case is give every juror a transcript of Tom Joad's posts and a Rvrfisher catalog. After reading a few of Joad's posts, they will have decided the homicide was justifiable and will spend the rest of the trial perusing the products in the catalog. At the end of the trial, Todd will not only have his freedom, but a fistful of new orders for fishing gear.

#793030 - 10/18/12 03:43 PM Re: Are YOU better off? [Re: ]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Cedar,

It’s people like you that create this problem. Todd believes he has more friends here so he can say and do anything he wants. He repeatedly insults anything and everything he wants but when some one does it back he cries foul because his sorority sisters come to his defense. A real friend would say “listen dood you insult everyone at will about anything and you are dumb enough to post a 7/8ths naked picture of your girlfriend on the web and expect everyone to think she is somehow off limits? You call someone’s god a sky fairy but a comment about someone hair stinking sends you over the edge, get over yourself" Secondly “as your friend its real stooped to post threats on an internet board, its equally stooped to get so bent over something you know is not true from someone you don’t even know” and lastly “if you get that bent over playground banter stay off the play ground. “

Group think and cliques are for non thinkers Cedar. Debate me on the points of my posts and don’t be a mental midget with the backhand slights. It just makes you look like an idiot and I could care less.

#793033 - 10/18/12 03:45 PM Re: Are YOU better off? [Re: Us and Them]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Chuck,

ps: making any reference to peoples family members is lame and classless. I dont care who you are.

Using the phrase JFC is just as offensive to many but that does not slow you down. Just becasue the cheer squad here thinks its funny does not make it acceptable.

I am all for posting ground rules you cannot just enforce them when they suit you.

#793040 - 10/18/12 03:55 PM Re: Are YOU better off? [Re: Us and Them]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
jesus [Bleeeeep!] christ

#793056 - 10/18/12 04:50 PM Re: Are YOU better off? [Re: ]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
Working harder and making less, house is worth less. Insurance costs more, stuff costs more. I will say my confidence in the market has been improving over the last 6 months. The dream of somehow getting rich and doing nothing everyday has faded towards the future a bit.

But, my life is pretty great. My wife is still hot, my kids are well behaved, and I fish/hunt or golf 2-3 times a week. A couple of vacations to places that are warm are already on the calender for next year.

The key my success is to get up every day and provide mediocre effort for 20 or 25 hours a week.

#793057 - 10/18/12 04:55 PM Re: Are YOU better off? [Re: Us and Them]
big moby Offline
Carcass

Loc: varies
Jesus Motherfu.k.ing Christ!

Tj,

is that better?

#793059 - 10/18/12 04:57 PM Re: Are YOU better off? [Re: big moby]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Does not bother me at all big moobies. It however is very offensive to a lot of Christians .

#793063 - 10/18/12 05:09 PM Re: Are YOU better off? [Re: Us and Them]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Here's the definition of a pussy:

Someone who would say something on the InterWebz that they wouldn't say in person.

That pussyfuck Choad wouldn't say word one to me in person regarding my ladyfriend...he'd be choking on his dentures and pissing in his orthopedic shoes.

I, on the other hand, would call him a foolish old bitter pussy right to his face.

Someone have a problem with that?

"Can dish it but can't take it" doesn't mean you get to talk schit about someone who's not even here, and has nothing whatsoever to do with your sad and pathetic life.

Your lessening of your already dubious standards to go after my ladyfriend shows just what a pussy you are, and I'd happily cruise out to your neighborhood to tell you that right to your face.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#793068 - 10/18/12 05:13 PM Re: Are YOU better off? [Re: Us and Them]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Tom Joad
Cedar,

It’s people like you that create this problem. Todd believes he has more friends here so he can say and do anything he wants. He repeatedly insults anything and everything he wants but when some one does it back he cries foul because his sorority sisters come to his defense. A real friend would say “listen dood you insult everyone at will about anything and you are dumb enough to post a 7/8ths naked picture of your girlfriend on the web and expect everyone to think she is somehow off limits? You call someone’s god a sky fairy but a comment about someone hair stinking sends you over the edge, get over yourself" Secondly “as your friend its real stooped to post threats on an internet board, its equally stooped to get so bent over something you know is not true from someone you don’t even know” and lastly “if you get that bent over playground banter stay off the play ground. “

Group think and cliques are for non thinkers Cedar. Debate me on the points of my posts and don’t be a mental midget with the backhand slights. It just makes you look like an idiot and I could care less.

Your response speaks for itself. I'd call it "stooped", but some of my best friends have scoliosis.
Why don't you do the web world a favor and write your "thoughts" on a scrap of paper; then throw them in the wastebasket. You aren't going to change a single mind with your lunatic posting.

#793069 - 10/18/12 05:15 PM Re: Are YOU better off? [Re: Todd]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

No a pussy is someone who does one thing and then cries when someone does it back to them and when called on it continues to snivel about it. If you cannot handle someone saying your girlfriends hair might stink you need professional help. If you Are as chivalrous as you pretend take her picture down . Seriously your false indignation is pathetic.

#793072 - 10/18/12 05:23 PM Re: Are YOU better off? [Re: Us and Them]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
My income is down, but it isn't stopping me from doing what I enjoy.
401K has recovered and my home continues to appreciate. Yes, appreciate.
The value isn't back to where it was at the peak, but not that far off. My neighbor just sold his house for a lot more then I expected and I have a much nicer crib then his.
My goal of retiring at 62 is still on track. 9.5 years to go.
Things could be worse......I could be dead.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 978 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |