THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#795032 - 10/27/12 05:39 AM all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya ****
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Loc: Oahu, HI /Olympia, WA
More people doing it every year. just in my limited fishing so far in the beginning of the season i have seen 5 times as many people doing this technique then i did last year all year.....

If you've seen my posts about limits every time i go out during silver season, a few kings, aloooot of chum....

This technique used properly can catch you a few extra fish sometimes then you normally would have caught using traditional gear...or more fish then you ever thought possible

My DVD is taking waaaaaayyyy to long to come out. the whole point of it was to make money. i have gotten three emails from people wanting to learn. i have literally spent a 1000 plus hours doing JUST this technique for every species of fish that swim in the river. I have also caught them ALL. i have video and picture PROOF. I have learned the in's..the outs..the do's the dont's and every little dirty trick you can do to outfish anybody on the river. : ) heh heh heh. this technique will get you into fist fights, arguments, and everything in between. Yes....it has happened on more than one occasion

i can teach this technique to anybody who can effectively cast a spinning rod in less than 8 hours. thats FISH TO THE BANK.

i know im going to here an uproar of snide remarks, opinions, loud mouths and know it alls telling whatever it is they nay say. i have video...and picture proof of all i claim. ive been compiling it for the DVD im trying to put together. its taking damn to long and costing more money than i think its going to be worth. hahah.

you want to learn? fine. it aint cheap. Prices will reflect the service provided. a guided fishing trip will cost you the same. I'll provide the 'lures' for the first time and you can order them or make them yourself just like i do, after. we can walk in or we can take YOUR boat. makes no difference to me.

unlike a guide....im teaching you a skill. a skill you can have forever...not just an experience for the day.

PM me for details. honestly i have no time. BUT if theres a demand i will make time. aloha.
Jerid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2loCVrtrj8M just in case you need a taste of what you can accomplish with this technique. you may have heard of it...seen it....you may have caught fish with it...but your just scratching the surface of how powerful this techniuqe can be.

Edited by Mergantroider (10/29/12 12:52 AM)

#795033 - 10/27/12 05:45 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mergantroider]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Loc: Oahu, HI /Olympia, WA
im not sure i can even post this here? hahaha sorry bob if im not allowed...im not really sure...ive always been a 'self promoter' anythow hahahaha

#795035 - 10/27/12 06:57 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

Loc: AK
I hope, for your sake Merg, that you are kidding.

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

"I don't care how you catch them, as long as you treat them well and with respect." Lani Waller in "A Steelheader's Way."

#795045 - 10/27/12 09:59 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Waterboy Offline
Returning Adult

It reads like one of those emails you get on a can't miss stock. It goes on and on about how great it is and how much money you will make but it never tells you what stock it is. Then when you reach the bottom of the email it says, "and we will tell you what this stock is if you subscribe to us for $$". smile

Uh....isn't he just twitching jigs????

#795053 - 10/27/12 10:51 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Waterboy]
RognSue Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: edmonds
JFC...sober up

#795093 - 10/27/12 12:36 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: RognSue]
Chaz Offline
Fry

Loc: Buckley
Let me get this straight. You are going to teach me how to get in fights and arguments on the river. You will do this by giving me a DVD, guiding me on the river bank and giving me "lures" of some sort.

WTF?

Son, crack is whack. Put down the pipe.

#795095 - 10/27/12 12:49 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Chaz]
Terry Roth Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Vashon
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#795098 - 10/27/12 12:52 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Terry Roth]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
i'll buy this dvd!

#795099 - 10/27/12 12:57 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Brewer]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
pencil-drawing sales slow? wink

c'mon you envious gouls........ MERG!......MERG!.....MERG!.....(all together now!)......MERG!......MERG!........MERG!

thumbs thumbs
rofl rofl

#795104 - 10/27/12 01:15 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ParaLeaks]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
JTFC

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#795106 - 10/27/12 01:37 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Jason Beezuz]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

No special offers for the few orders? Weak

#795108 - 10/27/12 01:55 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
never get tired of watching a good troller put on a whack and stack.

wether merg is serious or not, why care? them dimwits from STS have their dvds on how tos' whats the difference in a dvd or a series of books on bobber fishing? really not a whole lot.

#795109 - 10/27/12 01:55 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: AuntyM
Geez... you guys are harsh. It's not like he's offering to teach you how to style your hair or anything. grin

That's in the bonus features.

Something about Merg's post reminds me of that other self-promoter,the Donald. It's more than just the hair...

#795119 - 10/27/12 02:53 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: CedarR]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

Loc: AK
I had my credit card ready, then I read the bit about spinning rods only. Damn.

I found this part humorous, if not a bit offensive as well.

Originally Posted By: Mergantroider

unlike a guide....im teaching you a skill. a skill you can have forever...not just an experience for the day.

By the way Merg, how's the paper work coming. Now that you are offering services that meet the definition of commercial fishing guiding, you probably have quite a pile of forms to fill out and fees to pay.

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

"I don't care how you catch them, as long as you treat them well and with respect." Lani Waller in "A Steelheader's Way."

#795120 - 10/27/12 03:05 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ColeyG]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
I think I'll skip the video and guide trip offer this time around. I'm waiting for the next video titled " How to borrow a friends drift boat and lose one of his oars".

I still have your friends oar. Since it has been about a year now I think I'll start charging you rent.

#795128 - 10/27/12 03:41 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: stonefish]
HOOKUP Offline
Returning Adult

My twitching skills good. How much to follow you around Tacoma and learn how to hook up with slooty women?

#795146 - 10/27/12 04:38 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ColeyG]
kwikfiks Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Poundtown
CG, I too found that rather humorous/offensive! But I have to say this thread is pure gold, lol!!! thumbs

#795161 - 10/27/12 05:30 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Why can I picture Stam and Merg tearing the place up together? smile

#795182 - 10/27/12 06:59 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: stonefish]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
JFC...

Sign me up!

#795183 - 10/27/12 07:04 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: stonefish]
mreyns_tgl Offline
Random VaJJ Stalker

Loc: Port Angeles
I've gotten 3 emails from people wanting to learn why you are such a dumbass

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 ... 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (20 Gage, DrifterWA, 1 invisible), 543 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645369 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |