THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 15 of 16 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#797725 - 11/05/12 01:16 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya **** [Re: ]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
Barrffffffffffffffff.Good luck,
SZ

#797733 - 11/05/12 01:47 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Mooch Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kingston, WA
Originally Posted By: stam
Without more posts from Mingo, this thread is now useless.

Still haven't heard from Romulus.

--------------------------------
Merg for President in 2012.
It could happen.
Matt. 8:27   The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!”

#797753 - 11/05/12 02:31 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mooch]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
so i'm here at the library and decided to read this entire troll thread. got to page 5 where merg's mom pipes in! gotta say page 5 is simply devastating funny! i laughed out loud and got the meaner scowl look from the fromppy libarian!!! almost had to go outside.

this thread is 10 star status.

#797760 - 11/05/12 02:52 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

uhhhhhh, last i checked he never cried about it on the internet, matter of fact, Merg never even brought it up, his step dad did...

you miss that part?

or are you just as big of a troll on the net that you try to make everyone else out as?

also, as i stated before, if you truely had "add", you would know that they changed it to ADHD in like 93 or 94... nice try, no cookie fer yew....

#797761 - 11/05/12 02:53 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

wow, dunno brewer i think 16 is pretty good too...im just wondering why Redhook has a posting restriction and not the merg?? i mean page 17 is on the merg lock-down so what gives? ill campaign for the redhook restriction lift in 2012!

oh and while we are talkin about wit..good job merg, im a stoner! cats outta the bag now, oh no! its now a dead horse, and on that topic..tell your mom to close the door to the head when she is in there, she might be cute but i dont wanna see that..l-u-s-h..

your hilarious, you talk about how you rile us all up, but i think there is ample evidence that you are the one getting riled

Originally Posted By: 2MANY
I feel like Merg is a lot misunderstood.
Perhaps if you review his profile at the link below you will have a better understanding of who he really is.
Fishing, surfing, and women??????????
I can think of worse things to be doing.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=40714360

you forgot the best one 2many

http://www.hawaiiactors.com/profile/jeridraydoering
rofl rofl

JFC

#797769 - 11/05/12 03:17 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: On The Swing]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Man, I really hope Stam teams up with Merg and Redhook for the SRC!

If that happens I'm gonna have to forgo using potatoes in my spud gun and pack each shot full of Ritalin.

I wonder if the makers of Ritalin will sponsor this board?

#797773 - 11/05/12 03:29 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: The Moderator]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Paker,

If you shoot them with Ritalin, it makes them act normal. That wouldn't be interesting.

#797782 - 11/05/12 04:02 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Salmo g.]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

better yet try Yasmin or Estrostep..not like he needs to be procreating moon

#797783 - 11/05/12 04:04 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Salmo g.]
redhook
Unregistered

i dont have ADHD, so it would just make me weirder than you already think i am... also, im not a fan of amphetamines and the likes, im more of a beer guy...

im tryin to swing the "able to" for the SRC, but with this death, who knows whats going to happen... i should be able to pull it off tho...and im gonna run one of these!!

http://www.amazon.com/Super-Spincast-Combo-Child-Fishing/dp/images/B00094H7JY

#797786 - 11/05/12 04:16 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA
I feel like Merg is a lot misunderstood.
Perhaps if you review his profile at the link below you will have a better understanding of who he really is.
Fishing, surfing, and women??????????
I can think of worse things to be doing.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=40714360

I think I understand who he is...

Mergantroider's School for Kids Who Can't Fish Good and Want to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Attachments
zoolander3.jpg

Description: Do I win?

In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#797789 - 11/05/12 04:18 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
A five foot two inch long GI Joe Super Spincast combo is way too much Rod for the SRC, about 2 feet two much.
You actually might be able to kick a hatchery nanner's ass with that rod, which is totally against the point!

#797791 - 11/05/12 04:29 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Sky-Guy]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Word. That is a violation worse than having no seatbelt. If you get the official invite, you'd best read the rules.

Any appropriate rod/reel combo will likely break on the strike and require some handlining. smile

#797856 - 11/05/12 09:29 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

my gfs brother was found dead a week ago... thats what...

none of your business, but thats what...

did have a Possum on my back porch like a month or so ago... my i was told that it was bigger than my cat Squirt... who is, wait for it

wait again

26 pounds....

best believe it if comes back, and or hurts one of my cats, im going to skewer that thing with my Blackhawk recurve with a 3 point Bodkin broadhead... either that, or the 12 guage, screw a hatchet...

#797995 - 11/06/12 10:26 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
big moby Offline
Carcass

Loc: varies
Originally Posted By: redhook
my gfs brother was found dead a week ago... thats what...

none of your business, but thats what...

did have a Possum on my back porch like a month or so ago... my i was told that it was bigger than my cat Squirt... who is, wait for it

wait again

26 pounds....

best believe it if comes back, and or hurts one of my cats, im going to skewer that thing with my Blackhawk recurve with a 3 point Bodkin broadhead... either that, or the 12 guage, screw a hatchet...

Run that Bitch over with your Taurus!

#797998 - 11/06/12 10:28 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
big moby Offline
Carcass

I was just twitching my jig and it spit at me.
Now what?

Lets be realistic here 2many. it was a slow drool.......

#798138 - 11/06/12 04:53 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: big moby]
steelhead59 Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Olympia, WA
Hey on the swing, when i first met ya I thought you were a cool guy, whats up with bringing Mergs mom into this BS, why dont ya come on over to house and we'll let her have a few rounds at you. I'll politely stuff your beat up ass back into your truck and shove ya down the driveway out into the traffic.

#798140 - 11/06/12 04:55 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: steelhead59]
NOFISH Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olalla, WA
I pronounce this thread Back on Track! rofl

Damn Stam!
Remember, Ask yourself "What would Stam do?" smile

#798157 - 11/06/12 05:51 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: steelhead59]
big moby Offline
Carcass

fridge

#798162 - 11/06/12 06:15 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: big moby]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
I give this thead 50 stars!

#798171 - 11/06/12 06:54 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Timber]
Rossiman Offline
Spawner

Loc: Monroe, WA
Cant beleive this is still going... WTF?

Page 15 of 16 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Chromeo, Colluvium, lat59, m wilson, phishkellar, TBJ
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 681 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645358 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |