THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#795411 - 10/28/12 10:02 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya **** [Re: Double Haul]
Rossiman Offline
Spawner

Loc: Monroe, WA
Wait... Is this for real or am i being punked?

#795412 - 10/28/12 10:06 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Double Haul]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Flounder.... me likey.

"If you don't kill them, they will spawn." (Carcassman)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#795414 - 10/28/12 10:10 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: stonefish]
redhook
Unregistered

if you are taking someone to a river showing them how to "fish" and "catch fish"for a fee, that would be considered guiding...

do you have your lisence?

also are you going to pay taxes on such income?

should have kept the money out of it from the get go, way too late for that...

#795444 - 10/29/12 12:08 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
GBL Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Yakutat
Amazing!

#795449 - 10/29/12 12:24 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: GBL]
eastforkchrome Offline
Fry

Almost painful...

#795459 - 10/29/12 12:47 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: eastforkchrome]
Coho Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Muk
wow-just read this. Merg I am sure you checked with Bob to promote your DVD and "guide service" on his website. Most likely he would not ask for a cut and just say go right ahead.

dvd titled "How to get noticed on the river"

new fad is twitching K16's- oh man should of kept my mouth shut

is that room clean yet? dont make momma mad

#795468 - 10/29/12 01:05 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Coho]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Loc: Oahu, HI /Olympia, WA
yeah license....all of it. sure. got ya. Your right.....i worded it wrong. i take large DONATIONS. come the F**** on. you speed? you ever teach a friend something and they reimburse you for the gas you spent getting them there? CALL THE TAX man. hes going to be BEATING down my door. liability? im walking on the river.....i volunteered to go into someones boat.

hey zues.

a guide????? what ....the..hell....are you guys talking about. i can teach someone to do it IN THEIR YARD!!!!! in a POND!!!!

bahahah. you are all acting like i give TWO SH!ts what you think...like im goign to change my mind magically because a couple of fisherman have an "OPINION"

your barking up the wrong tree. you guys still dont get it....i pretend like none of you exist...i just post...laugh at you boners...nod to the respectful ones and nice guys who i respect...and MOVE...on..with .my life hahaha.

didnt ask Bob. one thing i didnt think of until it was posted. he can take it down any time. i feel bad about that. the guy has let me stay on here for quite sometime without getting kicked off haahha.

this all started because i was getting emails on my you tube videos. you dont like...dont get it...i could care less. i feel like making a couple extra hundred bucks before christmas. shrug.

#795474 - 10/29/12 01:13 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mergantroider]
redhook
Unregistered

regardless of what you think Merg, it is illegal, and unfortunately, you posted about it on a site that the WDFW looks at...

you are offering services for a fee, that falls under the WDFW laws as "guiding", bank, boat, hellicopter, whatever...

good luck... the fines aint pretty, just ask the jackwagon on the Cow a couple years back that lost 2 BOATS because of guiding without a lisence.. as well as his truck and camper...

oh, he went to jail too..

#795477 - 10/29/12 01:23 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
fish_brah
Unregistered

redhook, make like a tree and leave.

#795486 - 10/29/12 02:04 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: fish_brah

quiet down dude..redhook is schoolin merg on legalities!!

JFC
6 stars

it all starts like this

Edited by On The Swing (10/29/12 02:20 AM)
Edit Reason: forgot the blast from the past

#795493 - 10/29/12 02:44 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Originally Posted By: On The Swing

JFC
6 stars

it all starts like this

Merg's been here SEVEN years?

JFC! I barely noticed.

Edited by eyeFISH (10/29/12 02:45 AM)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#795496 - 10/29/12 02:46 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: eyeFISH]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Just felt like I should add to the JFC count on this epic thread.

How many now?

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#795497 - 10/29/12 03:16 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: On The Swing]
fish_brah
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: On The Swing
Originally Posted By: fish_brah

quiet down dude..redhook is schoolin merg on legalities!!

JFC
6 stars

it all starts like this

my bad I stand corrected haha.

#795512 - 10/29/12 08:26 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
your barking up the wrong tree. you guys still dont get it....i pretend like none of you exist...i just post...laugh at you boners...nod to the respectful ones and nice guys who i respect...and MOVE...on..with .my life hahaha.

Respect you for what Merg?

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#795515 - 10/29/12 08:34 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mergantroider]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Originally Posted By: Mergantroider
i worded it wrong. i take large DONATIONS.

Kind of like all of your Craigslist girlfriends? doh

Originally Posted By: Mergantroider
you speed?

no, but there's probably a few people on here who will take you fishing if you give them some.

#795606 - 10/29/12 02:28 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
steelhead59 Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Olympia, WA
The kid always has to learn things the hard way no matter how much or what you try to tell him. His adult ADD in is getting me down!!!!

#795627 - 10/29/12 03:24 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: steelhead59]
cohoangler Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Vancouver, Washington
Tough crowd!

Hate to burst anyone's bubble, but the vast majority of salmon and steelhead anglers in the PNW have no idea this website exists. If Merg wants to provide info to these folks, go for it!

My only advice is to acknowledge Big Bob, and toss him a percentage for the privledge of marketing on his website. We're playing in his house, and he has the right to decide who stays and who pays.....

Edited by cohoangler (10/29/12 03:27 PM)

#795639 - 10/29/12 04:09 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: cohoangler]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

thanks coho angler.

respect.....i meant theres a ton of really cool people on here that i value their opinion...they give good advice and are generally good all around people. eyefish, stam to name a few.

i love to learn the hard way. its the only way to fly.

yeah. if i get some business off of it i will kick him some dough. like i said....afterthought. poor form on my part.

the hard way greg??? lets not go that route...thats the tea calling the kettle black. I have nothing against my stepfather/greg despite his constant bad mouthing. I have nothing but good things to say about him. apparently it makes him feel better to put me down and TRY and make me look bad. shrug. his deal not mine. usually family sticks together no matter what. I guess im not family enough for him. i can only control how i treat people. not how they treat me. such is life.

redhook. you are my hero. thanks for the heads up. serious talk, im a fan smile

hey...keep posting guys. free advertisement. got a few more hits on my youtube video becasue of it!!! keep it up.....tell me more about how bad it is to teach folks...or maybe what lawyer i should get...really great stuff guys.

i love how i lead you guys all into this. hahahahah i knew you guys would blow this post up with your pufffed up chests telling me your overinflated opinions. dont you think i planned that? bahahahahh. love it. its been how many years? and you dopes still fall into the same trap, again ....and again....and again...like the dog on the movie "up" SQUIRREL!!!! ...i should write a book on "self promoting on forum websites for THE dummies" bahahahahah.

to the rest of you. thanks for the input. im goign to have to rethink some things i think. but thanks for seeing what im trying to do and giving good solid feedback.

#795643 - 10/29/12 04:17 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mergantroider]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

my adult ADHD??? wow....now my own stepfather makes fun of my disability that has ruined my whole life, made me struggle with jobs and relationships. Literally the one thing in my life i strove the hardest to control, to change, to overcome. The one thing in my life that has shaped my whole life...that i am JUST NOW seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. way to go greg. your such a standup guy.....lets say i roll up my sleeves and tell everyone on here about yOU!!!! you would flip the F**** out if everyone knew all your secrets, shortcomings, problems. my self esteem can take it becasue i have spent a lifetime dealing with people just like you trying to make themselves feel better about their own lives by putting down mine.....but i never expected it from family. good job greg...you feel better now? you feel wiser? you look cooler on a forum website? you going to sleep better knowing you said it? well done.

#795647 - 10/29/12 04:24 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

thanks stam. awwwww i love my mom. i help her any way i can dont worry smile

Page 3 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 274 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |