THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 10 of 16 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#796406 - 10/31/12 07:32 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya **** [Re: Mergantroider]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
Originally Posted By: Mergantroider
Originally Posted By: Dave Vedder
Seems to me that a guy with world class ADHD would have to be a superior twitcher. Probably a lot harder not to twitch.

I'm a on Merg's side. But do wanna see a photo of mama. Can't wait till they do the Jerry Springer marathon

you have met my mom vedder.....or at least seen her. JD Love is my step dads cousin. we are up there a ton fishing and staying at his place...i think thats where you may have seen her....she is 6' tall....i dont feel like you would have met a lot of woman that tall that fish....hahah

If she hangs out with JD she has to be all right. I don't remember meeting a six foot woman there, but I don't remember everything that happens there.

#796407 - 10/31/12 07:33 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma

#796408 - 10/31/12 07:35 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: redhook
hes whackin his willie to the pic...

You mean his clacka

#796412 - 10/31/12 07:47 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: RB3]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Originally Posted By: Rocket Red

JFC!

Were you all Batman junkies growing up? Who makes this crap up?

For the life of me, I figured it was some kind of acronym not an onomatopoeia. Just like the other night, trying to translate Ripley's cryptic code, I was trying to run all the likely combinations thru my head.

The best I could come up with was "fantasizing about poontang".

I guess I was close?

Sorta

So much for decency.

Wait... WTF... it's a Merg thread.

JFC!

"If you don't kill them, they will spawn." (Carcassman)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#796422 - 10/31/12 08:01 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Mooch Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kingston, WA
The Mergster's good enough to twitch up Edgar over yonder on the Classified thread.

Now there's a pair to draw to........
Matt. 8:27   The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!”

#796425 - 10/31/12 08:09 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mooch]
Mooch Offline
Three Time Spawner

Mergos training video finally makes YouTube in HD!

Twitchin' with Mega Merg

You'll notice it's all in the wrist snap, the hip thrust and keeping it reel smoooooooth. wink
Matt. 8:27   The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!”

#796428 - 10/31/12 08:16 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Rickrolled...

Again.

rofl

#796429 - 10/31/12 08:21 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
yarnballsdeep
Unregistered

Genius..best use of Rick to date.

#796438 - 10/31/12 09:06 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Salman Offline
Spawner

Those meth labs are pretty aggressive, I hear they run through blackberry patches and scale walls like no other. Might be a worthwhile choice for a bird dog.

#796444 - 10/31/12 09:31 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Salman]
yarnballsdeep
Unregistered

My weirdo meth lab/ weimaraner wouldn't walk on hard wood floors for his first year..must be a side effect of the tweak. Whoda' thunk it?!

#796449 - 10/31/12 10:12 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mergantroider]
Ikissmykiss Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Snohomish County
But seriously...you gotta laugh at these guys sometimes when they puff out their chests

The only one with a puffed up chest around here is you. You thinking that you're the only person on this site (and perhaps the whole world) that has "mastered" twitching goes way beyond just being arrogant...it makes you look like an idiot.

hence why its not quite mainstream yet.

Wrong...it's been mainstream since you were about 10 years old.

Ike

#796450 - 10/31/12 10:21 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Ikissmykiss]
redhook
Unregistered

i see it as he is confident he has fully utilized all aspects of the technique, and has them perfectly tuned to a T...

Jerry Rice mastered the art of recieving... so did Randy Moss... but Moss aint no Rice....

simple solution...

have a fish off, haters use your methods, Merg, use yours... see who wins...

put that on the DVD Merg, if thats not a sales pitch, i dont know what would be...

#796457 - 10/31/12 11:02 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
What medications are used to treat schizophrenia?

Antipsychotic medications are used to treat schizophrenia and schizophrenia-related disorders. Some of these medications have been available since the mid-1950's. They are also called conventional "typical" antipsychotics. Some of the more commonly used medications include:

Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
Haloperidol (Haldol)
Perphenazine (generic only)
Fluphenazine (generic only).

In the 1990's, new antipsychotic medications were developed. These new medications are called second generation, or "atypical" antipsychotics.

One of these medications was clozapine (Clozaril). It is a very effective medication that treats psychotic symptoms, hallucinations, and breaks with reality, such as when a person believes he or she is the president. But clozapine can sometimes cause a serious problem called agranulocytosis, which is a loss of the white blood cells that help a person fight infection. Therefore, people who take clozapine must get their white blood cell counts checked every week or two. This problem and the cost of blood tests make treatment with clozapine difficult for many people. Still, clozapine is potentially helpful for people who do not respond to other antipsychotic medications.

Other atypical antipsychotics were developed. All of them are effective, and none cause agranulocytosis. These include:

Risperidone (Risperdal)
Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Ziprasidone (Geodon)
Aripiprazole (Abilify)
Paliperidone (Invega).

The antipsychotics listed here are some of the medications used to treat symptoms of schizophrenia. Additional antipsychotics and other medications used for schizophrenia are listed in the chart at the end.

Note: The FDA issued a Public Health Advisory for atypical antipsychotic medications. The FDA determined that death rates are higher for elderly people with dementia when taking this medication. A review of data has found a risk with conventional antipsychotics as well. Antipsychotic medications are not FDA-approved for the treatment of behavioral disorders in patients with dementia.
What are the side effects?

Some people have side effects when they start taking these medications. Most side effects go away after a few days and often can be managed successfully. People who are taking antipsychotics should not drive until they adjust to their new medication. Side effects of many antipsychotics include:

Drowsiness
Dizziness when changing positions
Blurred vision
Rapid heartbeat
Sensitivity to the sun
Skin rashes
Menstrual problems for women.

Atypical antipsychotic medications can cause major weight gain and changes in a person's metabolism. This may increase a person's risk of getting diabetes and high cholesterol.1 A person's weight, glucose levels, and lipid levels should be monitored regularly by a doctor while taking an atypical antipsychotic medication.
Typical antipsychotic medications can cause side effects related to physical movement, such as:

Rigidity
Persistent muscle spasms
Tremors
Restlessness.

Long-term use of typical antipsychotic medications may lead to a condition called tardive dyskinesia (TD). TD causes muscle movements a person can't control. The movements commonly happen around the mouth. TD can range from mild to severe, and in some people the problem cannot be cured. Sometimes people with TD recover partially or fully after they stop taking the medication.

Every year, an estimated 5 percent of people taking typical antipsychotics get TD. The condition happens to fewer people who take the new, atypical antipsychotics, but some people may still get TD. People who think that they might have TD should check with their doctor before stopping their medication.
How are antipsychotics taken and how do people respond to them?

Antipsychotics are usually pills that people swallow, or liquid they can drink. Some antipsychotics are shots that are given once or twice a month.

Symptoms of schizophrenia, such as feeling agitated and having hallucinations, usually go away within days. Symptoms like delusions usually go away within a few weeks. After about six weeks, many people will see a lot of improvement.

However, people respond in different ways to antipsychotic medications, and no one can tell beforehand how a person will respond. Sometimes a person needs to try several medications before finding the right one. Doctors and patients can work together to find the best medication or medication combination, and dose.

Some people may have a relapse—their symptoms come back or get worse. Usually, relapses happen when people stop taking their medication, or when they only take it sometimes. Some people stop taking the medication because they feel better or they may feel they don't need it anymore. But no one should stop taking an antipsychotic medication without talking to his or her doctor. When a doctor says it is okay to stop taking a medication, it should be gradually tapered off, never stopped suddenly.
How do antipsychotics interact with other medications?

Antipsychotics can produce unpleasant or dangerous side effects when taken with certain medications. For this reason, all doctors treating a patient need to be aware of all the medications that person is taking. Doctors need to know about prescription and over-the-counter medicine, vitamins, minerals, and herbal supplements. People also need to discuss any alcohol or other drug use with their doctor.

To find out more about how antipsychotics work, the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) funded a study called CATIE (Clinical Antipsychotic Trials of Intervention Effectiveness). This study compared the effectiveness and side effects of five antipsychotics used to treat people with schizophrenia. In general, the study found that the older medication perphenazine worked as well as the newer, atypical medications. But because people respond differently to different medications, it is important that treatments be designed carefully for each person. You can find more information on CATIE here.

#796479 - 11/01/12 01:06 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: fish4brains]
Mooch Offline
Three Time Spawner

Merg's on a roll now. He's gone and twitched up Jonas on Classifieds too.

I'm betting Jonas, Edgar and Merg as Team Merg Ménage à Trois will take 1st in this years SRC.

Any takers? smile

#796480 - 11/01/12 01:11 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
fish_brah
Unregistered

i see it as he is confident he has fully utilized all aspects of the technique, and has them perfectly tuned to a T...

Jerry Rice mastered the art of recieving... so did Randy Moss... but Moss aint no Rice....

simple solution...

have a fish off, haters use your methods, Merg, use yours... see who wins...

put that on the DVD Merg, if thats not a sales pitch, i dont know what would be...

Still waiting for your underwater video of Puyallup fish taking a corky willingly, and also your 6 pound sea run cutts. Do you even fish? Go back to gay fish, oh wait, you even got banned from there.

#796483 - 11/01/12 01:34 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

wow...

1: i never said underwater, go read the post, i said i would have video of them with it in the beak being landed... why? cuz im an asshole like that...

2: never once have i said 6 pound Cutthroat, ive always maintained it was around 4-5 pounds, mainly 4, the entire time... others brought up size, not i, i was being honest...

3: yeah i fish alot

4: why do you talk about the site like that, then bring up 2 instances of things i said, that were posted there... thats supidity, with hypocrisy, and a bit of ODH with a splash of KF... groce...

idiot...

#796486 - 11/01/12 01:43 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
bankbum Offline
Spawner

I want to add more useless posts to this <<==== that work?

JFC? Is that what we're supposed to say

#796489 - 11/01/12 02:13 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
fish_brah
Unregistered

wow...

1: i never said underwater, go read the post, i said i would have video of them with it in the beak being landed... why? cuz im an asshole like that...

2: never once have i said 6 pound Cutthroat, ive always maintained it was around 4-5 pounds, mainly 4, the entire time... others brought up size, not i, i was being honest...

3: yeah i fish alot

4: why do you talk about the site like that, then bring up 2 instances of things i said, that were posted there... thats supidity, with hypocrisy, and a bit of ODH with a splash of KF... groce...

idiot...

yes underwater

said 4 to 6 a pic was never seen for years.

do ya?

also you said earrings are ok for guys. you are the epitome of white trash.

#796508 - 11/01/12 10:32 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Mingo Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kona, Hawaii
This is some of the funniest chit I've read on the internet, ever. I can't figure out why Merg looks so damn miserable in his avatar pic......

#796509 - 11/01/12 10:41 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Mooch Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: stam
Originally Posted By: Mooch

I'm betting Jonas, Edgar and Merg as Team Merg Ménage à Trois will take 1st in this years SRC.

Any takers? smile

Close, but it looks like team Merg Ménage à Trois will be stam, TheMerg and...................Redhook!

we be down for it!

Stamly,

If Jonas isn't on the team with his Barbie set net then all bets are off.

And given the roster I think you should consider renaming the team to Team Stam Sandwich. wink

Page 10 of 16 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1456 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |