THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#795648 - 10/29/12 04:26 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya **** [Re: ]
bushbear Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Sequim
tip of the day: Keep your tip up..and don't horse 'em.

...I thought it was low and left.... smile

#795649 - 10/29/12 04:27 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: bushbear]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Loc: Oahu, HI /Olympia, WA
he may have been talking about woman....i wasnt sure on the reference...;)

#795654 - 10/29/12 04:47 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

on the swing/ nate.....

legalities....bro....dont get me started on your 'legalities'. the difference between you and i is i dont give two f****s what anyone thinks....so when i do something most fisherman consider "immoral" i own up to it and back it up with why i dont care what they think and why i think its NOT immoral...when i do it smile you on the other hand have this fear and reputation to uphold considering what a stand up member of the community and now works for the state. .... i couldnt do a ton of damage to that...but i got enough ammo to make a dent. lets not get into a 'dick' measuring contest.

also since instead of offering advice you decided to slam me, discredit me....i guess i can return some fire by saying if you actualy CAUGHT a fish in my prescence, you could have some credibility....but in the half year we fished together....YOU NEVER CAUGHT A FISH except the ONES WE TAUGHT YOU HOW TO CATCH WITH THE TECHNIQUE WE TAUGHT YOU!!!!!!!....1000's of hours....tell me again how that doesnt add up....i fish with you a few times and all of a sudden your a mathmatician about how many hours i spend fishing....weird...you apperantly need a few MORE hours on the river. come on over....i'll give you the FRIEND rate and teach you a few more things.

gayfishing dot com? what the hell.....i dont know what your into nate/OnTheSwing....but i only posted my video here and on youtube.

oh i know you catch fish. ive seen the videos....but since we are laying some skin bare why dont you go fly a kite....i got the videos of JARED AND I TEACHING YOU THE TECHNIQUE....so yeah....when you are BLABBER mouthing about a technique we told you to keep your trap shut about...i got a little angry. SO WHAT!? it was a gift....to a friend....and now im regretting it.

#795657 - 10/29/12 05:04 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mergantroider]
MyKiss Labs Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: Olympia, WA
Merg's Mom here, AND DAMN PROUD of it.

IMHO all you FAT, FAG 2" peckered MO FO's are just jealous!!!! That he can not only get your gonads grinding but CATCH FISH and sexy women too! Oh and has a WAIST LINE, ABS & a full HEAD of HAIR!

PS as for his room, I don't live in it so..........

As for the other aforementioned issue (Adult ADD) wow LOW BLO ...... I think he is doing a pretty good effort trying to manage it WITH OUT drugs which the rest of you seem to be CONSUMING WAY to many of!!!

#795662 - 10/29/12 05:14 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: MyKiss Labs]
redhook
Unregistered

Merg,

i dont know if your use of OTS/Nate is in regards to both of us, or OTS's name is Nate, thats what my name is...

my statements werent a bash towards you in any way, you wanna make a DVD go ahead, i may even watch it at some point, you wanna teach people how to fish/guide, go ahead, i may even go with you sometime, who knows...

all i was saying, is dont be stupid, get your ducks in a row and do it the right way... dont get yourself in trouble because of overlooking something, or just not caring about it...

like i said, there was a guy a little while back on the Cow that was guiding out of his sled without the proper lisencing, and undercover WDFW agents seized his boat... then the genius came back with another boat shortly later, and they took that boat too, and his truck and camper, and took him to jail...

do you know how much a guide lisence is for say steelhead?

its alot cheaper than 2 big ass sleds and a big truck and camper thats for damn sure....

do it right, and good luck...

#795666 - 10/29/12 05:31 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Kyle_A Offline
Spawner

I think I've been on this board 12 years or so. Merg, we've seen many of you come and go, but this has to be the best "too many beers at midnight" post I've ever seen. Very nice! Can you tell you've stirred the nest smile

#795668 - 10/29/12 05:36 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Kyle_A]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
This thread is really going places. I have been having a pretty boring day overall, but for this!

I'm not even sure what this thread is even about, but if Merg makes a DVD I will be the first to pirate it.

#795669 - 10/29/12 05:40 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: MyKiss Labs]
big moby Offline
Carcass

Loc: varies
Wonder how the dinner table conversation is going to go at the Merg residence....... maybe we can get some youtube vid

#795672 - 10/29/12 05:44 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Kyle_A]
docspud Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Silverdale Wa
My god we are on page 10 of bash on merg........Who's cherrios did merg piss in anyway. Reminds me of a school yard full of little third graders that are used to getting beat up by the fourth graders finding a second grader to kick around.

Merg seems to have contributed some laughs over my years around here. What is the deal?

Why do we give a crap if Bob gives his OK. And I am sure he will let him know if he has a problem with it. What is with all the haters(besides the few that do nothing but hate on people.....you know who you are).

Edited by docspud (10/29/12 05:45 PM)

#795675 - 10/29/12 05:55 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Rocket Red]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

no no redhook....was to on the swing...his name is nate too.

#795677 - 10/29/12 05:57 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mergantroider]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

dinner convo aint going to go well.....hahah but thats why i go trolling at night....or stay at some chicks house after she buys my "services " hahahha

Edited by Mergantroider (10/29/12 05:59 PM)

#795688 - 10/29/12 07:07 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: 2MANY

Merg's mom is hot.

Nothing screams HOT like a chick with a mullet!!

#795706 - 10/29/12 08:08 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
His MOM showed up?!?!?!

Best thread ever.

#795712 - 10/29/12 08:35 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
yarnballsdeep
Unregistered

That smart ass attitude wouldn't fly long around here. Especially if we so your picture and knew who you were. You must live and fish in pussyville. Someone needs their butt spanked.

#795713 - 10/29/12 08:36 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
yarnballsdeep
Unregistered

Tell your mom to call me.

#795714 - 10/29/12 08:37 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
sykofish Offline
I'm not short, I'm 'fun size'

Loc: Mulletville
Originally Posted By: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D
His MOM showed up?!?!?!

Best thread ever.

The comedy just get's better every day.

rofl

Rusty Bell

#795715 - 10/29/12 08:37 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
yarnballsdeep
Unregistered

And tell your buddy his ear rings make him look like a tool and to man up. Hugs and kisses. And that chick in your avatar still looks like an alien.

#795716 - 10/29/12 08:46 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

whats wrong with earrings?

do you know the real deffinition of the word "tool" like you are using it?

chill out, jfc

#795717 - 10/29/12 08:51 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Hey Merg, many of us have ADHD and deal with it fine including me. Good
luck.

10K stars.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#795718 - 10/29/12 08:52 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
JFC Squared!

Page 4 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |