THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 7 of 16 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#796042 - 10/30/12 08:11 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya **** [Re: Mergantroider]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Merg, you're going from fool to dipshit the more you post on this topic.

And...either you are confused, or can't read very well. Re-read the part you quoted.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#796045 - 10/30/12 08:17 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
FishinSinsation Offline
Spawner

Loc: kenmore, wa
How many sisters do you have merg, oh time for a Facebook search

#796051 - 10/30/12 08:29 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: FishinSinsation]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

JFC!

Are we gonna see page 10?

"If you don't kill them, they will spawn." (Carcassman)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#796053 - 10/30/12 08:34 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
FishinSinsation Offline
Spawner

Loc: kenmore, wa
Merg you related to a Leah Rayne? Looks like she's a lesbian

#796063 - 10/30/12 08:59 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Originally Posted By: 2MANY
HFMOG
Holly Faa King Mother of God????

Thanks 2MANY, I was feverishly going thru all the various permutations of that acronym in my head but never did figure out the exact syntax.

The things a guy learns on PP.

How to fix a POS Revo.... and how to say HFMOG.

Ain't this board great?

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#796064 - 10/30/12 09:00 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: eyeFISH]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Whomever said 2Many wasn't 2Smart wasn't 2Well-Informed.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#796067 - 10/30/12 09:07 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
yarnballsdeep
Unregistered

I'm obviously new to the site and had to do some research and certain characters. Merg, you figured out how to tie, choose and twitch jigs. You take those tools to those little holea with stacked up ho's and start twitching. Angry freshly oxygenated(probably spelt wrong) bite tge big ugly jig. Coho like twitched jigs, it's nothing you perfected before others. I am jealous of you and all others who get the chance to slay and chase nasty skeezy women whenever they want, but I have to go to damn work. As far as the pics of you with your arms around girls, congratulations. Proves nothing. We're around the same age and I get good looking girls also. I just go after the more respectable girls who don't dig the cocky hair-do's and purple sunglasses. Kind of have a Jersey Shore D-Bag thing going on. Its just weird for people to see a Donny from New Kids on the Block catching fish. But do you brudah. I can tell you, if you ever want to settle down with a good gal you'll have to tone down the whole character deal. Well, hear comes a 12 paragraph response, I don't do paragraphs, my cell phone has a way of making my curser jump all over. Keep it sleezy merg..

#796069 - 10/30/12 09:14 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

you seriously know band members from New Kids on the Block by name?

ive now seen it all... well, most of it, i already know everything...

#796076 - 10/30/12 09:35 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Chuck S.
pretty sure this one was "twitched" ...

No, those are definitely tweaked.

Before tweaking.....

#796083 - 10/30/12 09:57 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
yarnballsdeep
Unregistered

Hes the only dude in the groups name I can remember. And hes Mark Wahlbergs brother. I was a kid in the late 80's early 90'. What are you gonna do? Didn't have a sleeping bag like the neighbor girls though:(

#796085 - 10/30/12 10:01 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
yarnballsdeep
Unregistered

And that girls boobs are a bit too big. Makes her look weird. She'd be hotter if she sported a normal over the shoulder boulder holder.. Term used in an awesome early 90's movie Little Monsters. Anyone remember? Jessica Alba muuuuch cuter. I feel like I'm turning into Merg now. I Really don't enjoy attention, just bored...

Edited by yarnballsdeep (10/30/12 10:06 PM)

#796087 - 10/30/12 10:05 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Wonder if boob doctors and beaver doctors have trouble gettin' wood ?
Lookin' at 'em all day long and all.

#796088 - 10/30/12 10:05 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Robert Allen3 Offline
Spawner

Loc: vancouver WA USA
Now i didn't read the whole thread but i watched most of the video...

I think it's funny how something "new" like this comes along and someone claims to have invented it or perfected it or whatever and now wants to be known as THE ONE..

Funny thing about all this jig twitching is that fly fishermen have been doing it for decades with streamers.....

sure it works great.. glad you have fun doing it... new however it is not.

#796090 - 10/30/12 10:10 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Direct-Drive]
fish_brah
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Direct-Drive
beaver doctor

#796091 - 10/30/12 10:12 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Direct-Drive]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Originally Posted By: Direct-Drive

Lookin' at 'em all day long and all.

It ain't the lookin' that's so bad.

It's the examining, touching, and smelling of diseased girl parts that's a game-killer.

JFC!

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#796111 - 10/30/12 11:14 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: eyeFISH]
GBL Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Yakutat
That is a very bad visual, you just whacked my evening eyeFish.
"diseased girl parts" Made me remember the 70's.....just a bit!

#796114 - 10/30/12 11:18 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: eyeFISH]
bankbum Offline
Spawner

10 pages yet?

#796134 - 10/31/12 12:03 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mergantroider]
Ikissmykiss Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Snohomish County
Originally Posted By: Mergantroider
i love how i lead you guys all into this. hahahahah i knew you guys would blow this post up with your pufffed up chests telling me your overinflated opinions. dont you think i planned that? bahahahahh. love it. its been how many years? and you dopes still fall into the same trap, again ....and again....and again...like the dog on the movie "up" SQUIRREL!!!! ...i should write a book on "self promoting on forum websites for THE dummies" bahahahahah.

You little fox, you're just too smart for us...so far ahead of us all. When will we ever learn? Seriously, your arms and hands must be in constain pain from patting yourself on your back so hard and so often. Never seen the likes of it on PP....ever. And that says alot.

As good as this thread is (6 star minimum), and for as much entertainment he provides, I wouldn't mind it at all if The Merg moved back to Hawaii and showed up here a couple of times a year...or less.

Ike

#796147 - 10/31/12 12:34 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Ike
You little fox, you're just too smart for us..

lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#796152 - 10/31/12 01:06 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Dan S.]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

Loc: AK
What Ike said, more or less verbhatehim.

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

"I don't care how you catch them, as long as you treat them well and with respect." Lani Waller in "A Steelheader's Way."

Page 7 of 16 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Bucktail, Richard E.
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1149 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |