Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#794790 - 10/26/12 03:32 AM Re: US Consulate in Benghazi. Really? [Re: ]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: blue water pro
Originally Posted By: CedarR
Nice endorsement Obama got from Colin Powell today. He still calls himself a Republican, but in his opinion, Barack Obama should be reelected. I always respected the General, even when he was stuck in the Bush administration; I respect him even more now. Why do you suppose his views on our Chief Executive's efforts and accomplishments are so disparate from yours? Why do you suppose Powell didn't jump off the Obama bandwagon after the Benghazi incident? Here's his endorsement, in case you missed it during a moment of blind rage...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57539893/colin-powell-endorses-barack-obama-for-president/

Powell is great on foreign affairs and national security. He has helped and advised Obama. We need Obama now, he is IMO the only hope of no more wars for America.

good luck with that.

And Libya, Iran, Muslim Brotherhood, Syria. Another former Obama official in foreign affairs, already said, we are back to 3-4 years ago. BTW, Powell should have told Obama, the Marines use bayonets today. He should have told him, to get the hell out of Benghazi when everyone else left the country. I wonder why Powell thinks he is a republican. Not that I care. he is old news.

As a general rule, I think both parties do a piss poor job with foreign countries, considering. They live in the stone age. We put them on the govt dole and they continually vote against us in the UN. Now the UN is sending observers to keep track of fraud.
Gee thanks. We should lock them up as spies.

Edited by Fast and Furious (10/26/12 03:38 AM)

#794793 - 10/26/12 03:41 AM Re: US Consulate in Benghazi. Really? [Re: ]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Not sorry at all. Just a piece of [Bleeeeep!]. Hiding.

#794802 - 10/26/12 08:27 AM Re: US Consulate in Benghazi. Really? [Re: ]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
So we have one person putting what he considers to be facts in his posts and then you have about 4 persons disputing those posts. But they don't dispute the "facts", they dispute the character of the poster. Wouldn't it be more intelligent to prove the "facts" wrong.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#794873 - 10/26/12 01:24 PM Re: US Consulate in Benghazi. Really? [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Spokane, wa
C'mon JC, you don't really expect some of those idiots to behave
in an adult manner, do You? Standard juvenile behaviour is called for.
Since they know nil about the issues they attack the messenger with
the usual gutter language.
Lunch hour at the middle school.

Edited by Illyrian (10/27/12 12:55 PM)
Edit Reason: spelling

#794879 - 10/26/12 01:47 PM Re: US Consulate in Benghazi. Really? [Re: ]
docspud Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Silverdale Wa
So much for" no man left behind". Seems "cover ones behind" is the slogan lived by on this attack.

#794897 - 10/26/12 02:55 PM Re: US Consulate in Benghazi. Really? [Re: docspud]
JohnQ Offline
Spawner

Loc: COF in the Upper Left Hand Cor...
rofl and it doesn't look like Chillery is falling on her sword any more rofl -- http://www.examiner.com/article/clinton-asked-for-more-security-benghazi-obama-said-no

Geeeesh the Libtard Crickets from Pungent Sound got awfully quiet real quick elite

Edited by JohnQ (10/26/12 02:55 PM)

AuntyM -- What Crab Audit???? Not That POS Senior AssHat Published!!!!

Hey Mr Childers, have you corrected that Scofflaw Spreadsheet Yet?????

#794938 - 10/26/12 07:15 PM Re: US Consulate in Benghazi. Really? [Re: JohnQ]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
In the original version of Peter and the Wolf, Peter shouts, "WOLF! WOLF!" over and over. The villagers look once, or twice, and then ignore him. The story ends on a happy note when the little pr!ck gets devoured by a wolf.

In the modern version, Peter repeatedly posts "Look dimwits, we're surrounded by azzhole wolves. They're everywhere, but your too stupid to see them!" The villagers look, but finding no menace, some of them respond by telling Peter, "Fuk off!" or "Fuk the wolf you rode in on". Most of the villagers ignore him.

Undeterred, Peter continues to post his warning around the clock. One day, in a frenzy of keyboarding, his chair falls over, he gets tangled in the cords of his computer and dies of auto-erotic asphyxiation. Only a few of the villagers go to Peter's funeral, and that's only because they have funeral leave to burn.

Disclaimer: Peter and the Wolf is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the main character of the story and David Carradine is coincidental and unintentional.

#794954 - 10/26/12 08:11 PM Re: US Consulate in Benghazi. Really? [Re: CedarR]
JohnQ Offline
Spawner

Loc: COF in the Upper Left Hand Cor...
Then Old Asswipe Biden opens his Pie Hole and inserts foot yet again, . . .

AuntyM -- What Crab Audit???? Not That POS Senior AssHat Published!!!!

Hey Mr Childers, have you corrected that Scofflaw Spreadsheet Yet?????

#794963 - 10/26/12 09:08 PM Re: US Consulate in Benghazi. Really? [Re: JohnQ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
No idea here as to original intent......but it sounds like a compliment to me.

easily to take something like that out of context and fk with it, know what I mean?

#794970 - 10/26/12 09:38 PM Re: US Consulate in Benghazi. Really? [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Hank...you know I couldn't say anything disrepectful in such a circumstance. I was thinking it could have been said in awe.

#795014 - 10/27/12 12:47 AM Re: US Consulate in Benghazi. Really? [Re: ]
willametteriveroutlaw Offline
Spawner

Loc: Idaho
First the father of the ambassador and then the mother and then the parents of the SEALS asked the same thing. Quit politicizing the death of their sons.

The father of the slain seal I am sure would like to ask Biden to shut the f**k up..

I'm sure they would be much more appreciative if the president and administration hadn't fukked the dog and their children were still alive.

Here I'll save you the response.. Bush sucked and thats why the obummer is a [Bleeeeep!]!

#795067 - 10/27/12 11:33 AM Re: US Consulate in Benghazi. Really? [Re: willametteriveroutlaw]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

I stand corrected.
Miserable display of ineptitude and crassness.

kinda says it all........"One assumes charitably that the vice president is acknowledging in his own inept and blundering way the remarkable courage of a man called upon to die for his country on some worthless sod halfway across the planet."

edit: I must add that Obama's complete lack of emotion where his fighting men are concerned pisses me off. Why does no one acknowledge his blatant self interest?

Edited by Slab Happy (10/27/12 11:37 AM)

#795076 - 10/27/12 11:56 AM Re: US Consulate in Benghazi. Really? [Re: ]
Jerry Garcia Offline

If the timeline of the attack that is being revealed, not by the administration, is fact this administration is not only inept but is disengenious.

Lonnie Gane

#795115 - 10/27/12 02:24 PM Re: US Consulate in Benghazi. Really? [Re: ]
Driftin' Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Offshore
Once upon a time, in a land of the free and the home of the brave.....

Attachments
Truman_pass-the-buck.jpg

#795117 - 10/27/12 02:35 PM Re: US Consulate in Benghazi. Really? [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: AuntyM
First the father of the ambassador and then the mother and then the parents of the SEALS asked the same thing. Quit politicizing the death of their sons.

So you don't object to the Obama administration's allowing the death of their sons, only the politicizing afterward?

I suspected as much from you.

Not to defend the administration's handling of this issue, it's a bit of a stretch to say Obama "allowed" the death of any Americans in Libya.

Disingenuous yes; all administrations are disingenuous, unfortunately.

#795517 - 10/29/12 08:48 AM Re: US Consulate in Benghazi. Really? [Re: ]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Why were security assets removed in the months leading up to the attack, even though the Ambassador and the head of the security assets were telling higher ups that the situation on the ground was becoming more dangerous each day?

Lonnie Gane

#795522 - 10/29/12 09:05 AM Re: US Consulate in Benghazi. Really? [Re: Jerry Garcia]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Sounds like somebody wanted them killed.

#795548 - 10/29/12 11:18 AM Re: US Consulate in Benghazi. Really? [Re: ]
Driftin' Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Offshore
Because people died, this tragic farce has the potential to be more than Watergate. The paradox is that those with bloody hands are also the investigators.....

#795562 - 10/29/12 11:57 AM Re: US Consulate in Benghazi. Really? [Re: ]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Spokane, wa
Hell I voted early. For Mitt to boot.
What amazes me is that everyone knows that Obama is a product of the Chicago political machine. One of the most corrupt in the nation and
yet the voter made him a president instead of giving him several white feathers.

#796367 - 10/31/12 06:27 PM Re: US Consulate in Benghazi. Really? [Re: Illyrian]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
“Obama called the SEALs and THEY got bin Laden,” the meme states. “When the SEALs called Obama, THEY GOT DENIED.”

http://rt.com/usa/news/facebook-obama-sos-meme-699/

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Born2Boat, Dirk Mc Girk, Frankster, Oz-fish, starfisher
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 335 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |