THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 14 of 16 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#797580 - 11/04/12 05:06 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya **** [Re: Mergantroider]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Mergantroider
my mommy is the best smile

she cant be that good... she doesn't clean your room

wink

#797581 - 11/04/12 05:07 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mergantroider]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
That should fuel the flames for another 10 pages.......Well done sir.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#797582 - 11/04/12 05:08 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: The Closer]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Loc: Oahu, HI /Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: The Closer
Originally Posted By: Barbarosa
Originally Posted By: The Closer
Jerid's post may have been premature, but why not offer constructive criticism before bashing him? It's tough not to be negative, but I think everyone on here could be more positive.

somebody shoot this sumbitch before I string the sidewinder up an hang im. Whinin and cryin this is a man's world son!!!

And you wonder why unemployment is over 10%.

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAH jason comes through with the best line ever....i want to watch you guys try to match wits with him. that would be entertaining

#797584 - 11/04/12 05:12 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Originally Posted By: Piper
Merg is a jig twitching tool
His skill sends us all back to school
Stepdad puts him in place
“CLEAN YOUR ROOM YOU CHEAPASS DISGRACE"
and tell your mom 2 inch peckers are cool

wow......again...you guys take the time to think this stuff up. its so flattering. you spend that much time working....i mean LITERALLY 20 minutes out of your day for little ole me ...guys....it brings tears to my eyes. you care that much. hahahah. keep it coming. give me a good 30 minute effort...something with d!cks...hicks...fishing...and....something about how im arrogant...or dont know what im talking about....something ridiculous like that...

#797585 - 11/04/12 05:17 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mergantroider]
Piper
Unregistered

don't flatter yourself...

I wrote that for your mom... she's hot!

#797586 - 11/04/12 05:18 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Originally Posted By: Mergantroider
my mommy is the best smile

she cant be that good... she doesn't clean your room

wink

getting weaker piper......if you cant keep up...do yourself a favor and bow out. theres no shame in it. i expect a certain level of wit, intelligence and wisdom from good banter. I'm suspecting you didnt just move to hood canal....ahhhhh that explains it....you grew up there. No excuse needed. i'll spell with small words next time. i can include definitions if need be. let me know.

#797588 - 11/04/12 05:22 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

don't flatter yourself...

I wrote that for your mom... she's hot!

your down to less then a sentence response.....they get shorter and shorter. hahahaha. shhhhhhh. now let the big boys talk. Please dont hit on my mom. she would embarass you. worse then your doing it to yourself. Its amazing what passes for wit these days. you goign to find a mispelled word now and make a joke? thats abotu all you got left....shhhhhhh dont fret. i dont judge...shoo. shoo fly.

#797589 - 11/04/12 05:23 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mergantroider]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

i left a few in there mispelled to give you hope piper. Dont say i never did nothing for you.....buuuuhhhh...byyyeeeee hahahahahahahh.

#797599 - 11/04/12 06:41 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: merg
BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAH jason comes through with the best line ever....i want to watch you guys try to match wits with him. that would be entertaining

As soon as I see some wit displayed by jason, I'll do what I can to match it.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#797620 - 11/04/12 08:42 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: stonefish]
dog and pony show Offline
Egg

I don't know any of you so don't take this the wrong way, but JIGGING WITH HOOCHIES... Come on we have been doing this in Alaska for years. It works best for silvers and chum, like you say, because they are aggressive and will hit just about anything put in front of them. You can catch em on a jigged piece of hotdog if your inclined... one cast one fish.

#797624 - 11/04/12 09:01 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

and you are just another dunce on the internet...

ADHD is a REAL thing, not something to make fun of someone about... im sure Merg didnt wake up one day and ask if he could have it... nor did his mom when he was born... if you got cancer or a brain tumor or something would it be ok if i called you a cancer havin faggot?

NO...

atleast Merg USED to be entertaining, you NEVER were...

put on your SanFransisco slippers and stuff something in your mouth... jackass...

#797632 - 11/04/12 09:57 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
tonyb1984 Offline
Alevin

Loc: WA
Good job redhook .... It was about damned time someone made a comparison between a terminal illness like cancer and adhd! What an imbecile ......

#797636 - 11/04/12 10:19 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: tonyb1984]
steeliedrew Offline
SRC Poser

Loc: Snohomish
is this thread really still going? JMFC!!!

"Dude...where's your boat!?" Team runaway drift boat prostaff.

Big Stick 2012: "EVERY thought of my being, is in regards to being a Hi-Tech Predator and I relish the role."

#797657 - 11/05/12 01:22 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: steeliedrew]
Salman Offline
Spawner

Honey Badger doesn't give a SHlT.

Edited by Salman (11/05/12 01:23 AM)

#797662 - 11/05/12 03:16 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
fish_brah
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: avidangler

Btw I have add too.

I figured you were lumped into the likes of redhook and merg just didn't know why. This explains it all.

#797670 - 11/05/12 08:27 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Some people use a disablilty as an excuse for doing dumb stuff, some use a disability to progress to greater things in life. All you have to do is choose the easy road or the hard road.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#797678 - 11/05/12 10:15 AM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia
Some people use a disablilty as an excuse for doing dumb stuff, some use a disability to progress to greater things in life. All you have to do is choose the easy road or the hard road.

Word Jerry! I have had a lot of jobs in my short life and one thing I have always noticed, bosses don't like to hear excuses. In fact, nobody likes excuses when it really counts.

And, they like it more you admit you messed up and you try hard in the future to never do it again.

A bunch of big time posters in this thread are borderline sad.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#797707 - 11/05/12 12:29 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
rofl

#797708 - 11/05/12 12:31 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Streamer]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
This thread just continues to deliver... rofl

Edited by Streamer (11/05/12 12:32 PM)

#797713 - 11/05/12 12:51 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: stam
Without more posts from Mingo, this thread is now useless.

I was kinda partial to Chuck's post early on... it got me "twitchin" like an epileptic on caffeine

lets see some more of that wink

Page 14 of 16 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Chromeo, Colluvium, lat59, m wilson, phishkellar, TBJ
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1085 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645360 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |