THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#810646 - 12/28/12 12:34 AM Re: WTF? No assault weapon used at Sandy Hook shooting [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Hey Randy, I called Wades today to see how much the Colt 6920's were going for...he said 3200.00 eek

I bought mine last year for 1100.00 laugh I have 30 unopened 30 round pmags wink

I stopped at WCA in Factoria and all the ammo was gone, the store was packed with family kids it was crazy. crazy

- Albert Einstein.

#810648 - 12/28/12 12:37 AM Re: WTF? No assault weapon used at Sandy Hook shooting [Re: Sol Duc]
redhook
Unregistered

a friend of mine just picked up a 6920 4 days ago for 1270.00... next day it was 1900.00... dont know where he went, but he lives in Seattle...

#810649 - 12/28/12 12:40 AM Re: WTF? No assault weapon used at Sandy Hook shooting [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

They haven't been 1270 for two weeks....mebbe it was used?

- Albert Einstein.

#810654 - 12/28/12 12:47 AM Re: WTF? No assault weapon used at Sandy Hook shooting [Re: Sol Duc]
redhook
Unregistered

nope, new... the online price was 2750 as of yesterday he said...

they used to be a grand...

#810655 - 12/28/12 12:55 AM Re: WTF? No assault weapon used at Sandy Hook shooting [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I bought them because I was afraid this would happen, and because they were on sale for 9.99.

- Albert Einstein.

#810717 - 12/28/12 12:39 PM Re: WTF? No assault weapon used at Sandy Hook shooting [Re: Sol Duc]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
Ban all guns dammit!!!!

All these guns are trained killers.... evil

Proof from the Seattle Times:
"So far this year, Seattle has had 26 homicides, all but three due to firearms"

#810721 - 12/28/12 12:59 PM Re: WTF? No assault weapon used at Sandy Hook shooting [Re: ]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
Got my 10 new teflon coated aluminum mags in the mail yesterday. Swapping out the green followers for the anti-tilt gray ones tonight.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#810724 - 12/28/12 01:21 PM Re: WTF? No assault weapon used at Sandy Hook shooting [Re: Dogfish]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Nice Andy! 30 rd with MAGPUl anti-tilt?

I need more supplies and Santa didn't bring me any...

#810727 - 12/28/12 02:06 PM Re: WTF? No assault weapon used at Sandy Hook shooting [Re: Timber]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Yup. Also picking up my Tactical Solutions Paclite upper for my Ruger Mk 1 pistol tonight. 6" threaded barrel. That should pretty much round out the arsenal, including the two cans that are in process.

I have a lead on two lowers from a friend who bought 12 a while back. Might just have to buy and bank those.

#810773 - 12/28/12 07:05 PM Re: WTF? No assault weapon used at Sandy Hook shooting [Re: Timber]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Timber

Rookie!

- Albert Einstein.

#810775 - 12/28/12 07:08 PM Re: WTF? No assault weapon used at Sandy Hook shooting [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
If there are two things that the NRA and the Guns and Ammo Industry love it's greed and fear...well, that and President Obama.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#810783 - 12/28/12 07:59 PM Re: WTF? No assault weapon used at Sandy Hook shooting [Re: Todd]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Originally Posted By: Todd
If there are two things that the NRA and the Guns and Ammo Industry love it's greed and fear...well, that and President Obama.

Fish on...

Todd

No fear, I was stocked up fairly well, just needed a few more items, and I've been working a lot this year saving up for a few of the items I just purchased, only about $800. Was waiting to pull the trigger on a number of items, and my dealer got them in stock from an order I made a few weeks back (takes a few weeks to get a suppressor through the Form 3 route from Mfg. to dealer). I have a lifetime of ammo and components for each firearm I own, plus mags, etc. I'm a buy and hold type, not an opportunist. I am not the guy who will be out there dropping $50 for a P-mag, or $300-500/1,000 .223 rounds. I have enough of those already.

President Obama looks like he'll be firearm salesman of the year, once again.

Actually, while the gun stores might see a good blip in their sales for the end of the year, they probably won't like the significant drop off in cash flow and sales that takes place next month, and through March of maybe as long as June. There'll be a few weak ones who will fold unless they can get new inventory.

#810787 - 12/28/12 08:17 PM Re: WTF? No assault weapon used at Sandy Hook shooting [Re: Dogfish]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
You're not the "panic buyer" who just spent his rent on a high capacity magazine because the NRA just told him that Obama is on his way over to his house to grab it.

From talking to Randy today it seems that we should have no trouble defining what a "high capacity magazine" is.

A "high capacity magazine" is a $10 part that is selling for $40, which means buyers are either four times as afraid, or four times as dumb as they were two weeks ago.

Or both.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#810793 - 12/28/12 09:09 PM Re: WTF? No assault weapon used at Sandy Hook shooting [Re: Sol Duc]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Rookie!

Sorry! next time I will post a pic of the other side of the room....

#810795 - 12/28/12 09:11 PM Re: WTF? No assault weapon used at Sandy Hook shooting [Re: Todd]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

You're not the "panic buyer" who just spent his rent

Most of us have moved past rent and pay a mortgage....

#810796 - 12/28/12 09:17 PM Re: WTF? No assault weapon used at Sandy Hook shooting [Re: Timber]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Rookie!

Sorry! next time I will post a pic of the other side of the room....

I was going to say.....chit I got that much between the seats of my truck <grin>

- Albert Einstein.

#810798 - 12/28/12 09:20 PM Re: WTF? No assault weapon used at Sandy Hook shooting [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Todd, you need to stick with tackle, cuz you don't know chit about Guns and ammo...you're welcome. wink

- Albert Einstein.

#810799 - 12/28/12 09:24 PM Re: WTF? No assault weapon used at Sandy Hook shooting [Re: Dogfish]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Dogfish

Fish on...

Todd

No fear, I was stocked up fairly well, just needed a few more items, and I've been working a lot this year saving up for a few of the items I just purchased, only about $800. Was waiting to pull the trigger on a number of items, and my dealer got them in stock from an order I made a few weeks back (takes a few weeks to get a suppressor through the Form 3 route from Mfg. to dealer). I have a lifetime of ammo and components for each firearm I own, plus mags, etc. I'm a buy and hold type, not an opportunist. I am not the guy who will be out there dropping $50 for a P-mag, or $300-500/1,000 .223 rounds. I have enough of those already.

President Obama looks like he'll be firearm salesman of the year, once again.

Actually, while the gun stores might see a good blip in their sales for the end of the year, they probably won't like the significant drop off in cash flow and sales that takes place next month, and through March of maybe as long as June. There'll be a few weak ones who will fold unless they can get new inventory.

I think salesperson of the year will go to Ms Feinstein.

- Albert Einstein.

#810800 - 12/28/12 09:29 PM Re: WTF? No assault weapon used at Sandy Hook shooting [Re: Timber]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
You're not the "panic buyer" who just spent his rent

Most of us have moved past rent and pay a mortgage....

Ahem! I doubt "most of us" have. smile

#810802 - 12/28/12 09:35 PM Re: WTF? No assault weapon used at Sandy Hook shooting [Re: ParaLeaks]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
BTW Hank......gr8 article!

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1085 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645291 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |