THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 36 of 81 < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 80 81 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#814866 - 01/13/13 06:37 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) *** [Re: Dan S.]
spoon man Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: oly
Pete Carol is a dumb ass, he ultimately is responsible for play calls and going for it on 4th down was a very stupid choice. That would have been 3 points and also a trip to the NFC champ game. I know the players didn't do anything in the first have but the coaching lost the game in my eyes!

#814869 - 01/13/13 06:48 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: spoon man]
redhook
Unregistered

its not just Carroll, Bevell likely said to go for it on 4th and 1, and Gus Bradley didnt do what he should have done, and that was stop the damn Falcons for 31 lousy seconds...

we have alot to be proud of this year, we accomplished everything people said we couldnt accomplish... September isnt that far away, we will be back, with a vengance...

#814873 - 01/13/13 07:05 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Had that game been at home and I believe the outcome would have been different.
Hopefully the Hawks learned their lessons that you've got to win on the road during the regular season. Those road loses were huge in the whole play- off schedule.
Good season by the Hawks.

#814875 - 01/13/13 07:17 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: stonefish]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

The hawks d is good but they don't do well against top offense. Majority of their opponents have been not top ten offenses. Atlanta has defeated 4 of the top 5 offenses in the league. Very underrated.

Go falcons.

#814876 - 01/13/13 07:24 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: RB3]
redhook
Unregistered

what? we beat several of the top offenses this year, one of which may be going to the SB... actually, 2 may be going to the SB...

#814877 - 01/13/13 07:26 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: RB3]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
not sure about your claim there rb3 seahawks beat san franny, greenbay, patriots. all three made playoffs. very much "top offense" in my book.

#814878 - 01/13/13 07:31 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
ID_heaven Offline
Alevin

Originally Posted By: redhook
what? we beat several of the top offenses this year, one of which may be going to the SB... actually, 2 may be going to the SB...

get a job.

#814879 - 01/13/13 07:36 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ID_heaven]
redhook
Unregistered

get a life...

we have one of the best D's in the league, and have all season long... and will be right back there next year... book it..

#814880 - 01/13/13 07:37 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Brewer]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Pasco Bulldog country
Hawks have nothing to hang their head about. Besides they ended that ugly 30 year drought.

Gotta go with the 9ers, so Hank can have the BIG 3

Mf

"Go hard, today Can't worry the past, coz that yesterday". GO COUGS!!!

#814886 - 01/13/13 07:53 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Magicfly]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Redhook the only top offense they beat was the patriots. Everyone else was below the top ten. Go look on nfl.com yourself. Atlanta just so happens to be ranked eighth in offense.

#814888 - 01/13/13 08:00 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: RB3]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

I am a hawks fan but the falcons are my team. So don't think I'm hating

#814892 - 01/13/13 08:20 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: RB3]
Bigtrout15
Unregistered

RB3 your a di@#. rubbing salt in a wound aint cool and we were the beter team out there. If anything you should respect the fact that If we had gotten it together in the first half it would have been a different game in our favor. Your luck to come out of there on top. You played at home too. Your stupid for thinking your regular season schedual was more difficult. You beat Denver once thats it. Take your falcon bs else were along with your dumb comments.

Edited by Bigtrout15 (01/13/13 08:20 PM)

#814894 - 01/13/13 08:25 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Didn't say it was harder. Just said they beat more top offenses than the seahawks. No salt rubbing.just statistical facts. Just like everyone was talking about mattys 0-3 record

#814897 - 01/13/13 08:31 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: RB3]
redhook
Unregistered

there is no wound, stop sulking and being a pussy... only fans from Green Bay and DC do that sh!t... we lost, get over it...

#814898 - 01/13/13 08:32 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
EnglishPete Offline
The Duke of Death

Loc: Upyerarseland
Originally Posted By: Bigtrout15
RB3 your a di@#. rubbing salt in a wound aint cool and we were the beter team out there. If anything you should respect the fact that If we had gotten it together in the first half it would have been a different game in our favor. Your luck to come out of there on top. You played at home too. Your stupid for thinking your regular season schedual was more difficult. You beat Denver once thats it. Take your falcon bs else were along with your dumb comments.

Dear Mr. Browntrout,

The better team won today as indicated by the score. The fact that you didn't "get it together in the first half" is the sign of a lesser team. You failed to stop them with your vaunted defense in the final thirty seconds after a valiant, yet futile, attempt at a position above your team's station. And as far as beating Denver once, they beat you today.

Cheers,

EP

What do Princess Diana and Pink Floyd have in common? Their biggest hit was the wall.

#814903 - 01/13/13 08:52 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: EnglishPete]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
The Hawks are young and will be the best team in 2013. Came on strong at the end of the season. Home field advantage would have been nice but that's what happens when you lose to teams like Miami and Detroit in mid-season and lose to NFC West on the road early.

Another strong draft should put us on top.

#814905 - 01/13/13 09:02 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: EnglishPete]
Bigtrout15
Unregistered

Ok sorry to call you out rb3 guess i didn’t understand your point and wasnt sure if you were just saying that we were underrated. Atlanta earned that win congrats. Although higher ranked offenses we beat much better teams as our opponents combined record was better. Redhook your right we lost just hard to stomach when it was sealed with that last TD.

#814907 - 01/13/13 09:06 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: Steelheadman]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Good summary analysis Hank. But for the "woulda', shoulda's the Hawks came ever so close. D was strong, but not strong enough against Atlanta's run, and now they get the chance to relive the final 30 seconds all the ride home.

Congrats Hawks! An exciting football season fer sure, and I couldn't sit down the final 2 minutes today. And everybody knows I'm not the excitable type. Too bad they couldn't feel the 12th Man; it mighta' helped.

#814908 - 01/13/13 09:08 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

im not disagreeing with you man, its a tough one... i thought we did it, i was exploding with YESSSS!!!!... BUT, no complaints, its a game, and people lose... sometimes the better team loses, sometimes not... thats the beauty of this game, it can hurt the hell out of you, or make you extremely happy... but in the end, theres no complaints, no "they cheated", nothing... we gotta keep the 12th man looking like good fans... even some of my friends are complaining about it, and some of them might never get talked to again... because i dont associate with babys that cant handle a loss...

you dont always hit the 10 ring, sometimes you fall short and hit the 9 ring, in this case, we hit the 8 ring, but its still a damn fine shot, for how far away everyone had us this year... BE PROUD, especially for Russ...

#814920 - 01/13/13 09:42 PM Re: Official SEAHAWK THREAD ((((((((())))))))))) [Re: ]
Bigtrout15
Unregistered

Very true, I am glad to see the hawks getting a little notification along with their success. Its hard being a west coast team not named san fran in this league. I saw the diamond in the rough from the beginning, we had a killer draft. Although i didn’t know willson was the third overall pick. If he was just 2 inches taller the browns would have taken him. We have arguably the 2 rookies of the year in wagner and Wilson. This draft will be interesting to see how we can improve. We have a young hopeful team now lets just not get hurt next season and do it again.

Page 36 of 81 < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 80 81 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1054 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645292 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |