Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#825228 - 02/25/13 05:06 PM Re: Cannabis sativa ***** [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

whats get loaded Hank?

is it smoke a bowl, and have a couple beers while watching a movie...

or smoking a half ounce, and washing it down with a 5th of Makers Mark?

#825230 - 02/25/13 05:14 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

kinda vague bud...

drunk is sh!tfaced, yelling at light switches, ect... i fully agree with you there...

but what is stoned?

smoking a bowl and head out for 8 hours of fishing, or smoking so much weed you fall asleep on the floor in front of the TV?

smoking weed to relax from a long day is the same thing as having coffee to wake up in the morning... except 1 is legal, and the other isnt (for the most part)...

#825231 - 02/25/13 05:25 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

Hank, remember your "make enough profit" comment that we were talking about?

read this, just came out:

http://money.msn.com/now/post.aspx?post=3bf876c7-92e4-462c-8716-c416329595e4

whats 75 % of 84? meaning whats left?

#825234 - 02/25/13 05:43 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

I don't know Hank, a toke now and then might help clear up a few things you seem a bit fuzzy on.
You know stuff like deductive reasoning and independent thought processing.
Never know might even help your copy and paste problem.

#825237 - 02/25/13 06:02 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
big moby Offline
Carcass

Loc: varies
And that is a drawback??

#825239 - 02/25/13 06:07 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

thats all horsesh!t Hank...

its rhetoric at its finest...

#825246 - 02/25/13 06:27 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: Illahee]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA

I didn't realize the term stoner had become politically incorrect or that Dan would take it personally. To each their own I guess. I will apologize if I stepped on someone's toes.

I have some experience with cancer... my mom laid in bed for a year Dan. It was heartbreaking particularly towards the end when the Morphine lost effectiveness. If her pain could have been eased, what kind of person would I be to deny that from anyone? BTW, less than 1% of people get this type of kidney cancer and 100% are smokers, so smoking anything is a tough sell for me.

The fact is, people have the freedom to choose for themselves, now more than ever and my statement stands... I just choose not to be around it. The idea isn't appealing while watching TV, movies and even more particularly when I am fishing.
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#825249 - 02/25/13 06:38 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Jan. 27, 2008 — A new study finds that the development of bullous lung disease occurs in marijuana smokers approximately 20 years earlier than tobacco smokers.
A condition often caused by exposure to toxic chemicals or long-term exposure to tobacco smoke, bullous lung disease (also known as bullae) is a condition where air trapped in the lungs causes obstruction to breathing and eventual destruction of the lungs.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080123104017.htm

Every drug has side effects.

#825376 - 02/26/13 12:39 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: fish4brains]
FASTWATER Offline
Spawner

Loc: Place's you only dream about
Type A human behavior Hankster find all the negetive bull you can dig up , how about a few positive cut and paste to balance out us stoners day!!!PEACE

#825385 - 02/26/13 01:51 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: FASTWATER]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: FASTWATER
Type A human behavior Hankster find all the negetive bull you can dig up , how about a few positive cut and paste to balance out us stoners day!!!PEACE

Hank is way to busy to be thinking, so he lets other people do it for him, it's called cranium outsourcing.

#825415 - 02/26/13 04:08 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
If Redhook and Hank were white and sittin' on the porch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wislPX3I0f0

#825416 - 02/26/13 04:10 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: NickD90]
redhook
Unregistered

we are white ya bone head rofl

i get your point tho wink

#825426 - 02/26/13 05:02 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Hank is the poster boy for the old adage Vote Republican, it's way easier than thinking.

#825431 - 02/26/13 05:44 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: Illahee]
Driftin' Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Offshore
In its raw form there are a plethora of studies that show impressive results as a remedy for many ills. Setting it on fire should be left to the professionals. wink

For those so inclined.....

Cut & Paste Linky

#825432 - 02/26/13 05:48 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: Driftin']
big moby Offline
Carcass

Loc: varies
Must burnm the evidence........what were we talking about?

#825433 - 02/26/13 05:50 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: big moby]
redhook
Unregistered

if i would have smoked weed in high school, i might have graduated...

wait... yeah never mind...

#825434 - 02/26/13 06:07 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: redhook
if i would have smoked weed in high school, i might have graduated...

wait... yeah never mind...

Hey rh you can still get a GED. It may help and it ain't hard that is for sure. Than I would recommend advanced math and chemistry if you want to open up your world. Its like weight lifting for your brain.

You have a lot of meth shards stuck in your brain to work through but you can pull it off if you just try hard enough. You only get one chance at life and yours ain't over yet.........

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#825440 - 02/26/13 06:38 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: Jason Beezuz]
redhook
Unregistered

a GE what?

heres a little story for you Beezy...

i left school because the stupid principal at the school i was going to lied to me, and it pissed me off... even tho i was "technically out of school", by my own doing (3 months of saturday school will do that), i still continued to attend my Horticulture (through Renton Technical College) class for the 3rd year... after that year i quit entirely after being lied to...

that was at 16 years old (i should have graduated at 17), and i fvcked around smokin weed for 5 or 6 years and "partying", then, before my 21st birthday i decided it was time to look into the GED testing at the Renton Technical College near my house...

they offered these lovely courses/classes to help students study and prepare for the not so easy GED test (its actually harder than you think, 40 percent of HS seniors couldnt pass it), but me being me, i said fvck that noise, just gimme the dayum test...

took the test over 3 days (i think it was 2 subjects a day), and when i went back to get my papers, the "teacher" looked at me and said "why on earth didnt you graduate high school'?.... my reply "alot of reasons, but its no reason to not move forward"....

wanna know why she said that?

because i scored in the 98 percentile in Science and Math, 95% in History, the others were 90 and 91, and then, the worst subject that i have struggled with the whole time i was in school, Language Arts... i scored a 80 on that... maybe thats a reason why some of you cant understand what im saying, because im not good at saying it really... but that doesnt make me stupid... because 40% of you fvckers couldnt even score anywhere near that rofl (thats a joke BTW, see my lang arts skills?)

see how the internet clouds ones thought process when determining if someone is "stupid" or not?

BTW i was "high" each day i took that test too rofl

#825444 - 02/26/13 06:55 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

heres an article about the lowly GED rofl

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-GED-Stigma&id=2052119

here is a movie/doc, that is very very good, and very informative on Marijuana... i highly suggest watching this everyone if you havent seen it... it is also on Netflix (should still be) if you dont want to watch it on youtube... but really, check it out, its great and has alot of info in it...

#825445 - 02/26/13 06:55 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: redhook
a GE what?

heres a little story for you Beezy...

i left school because the stupid principal at the school i was going to lied to me, and it pissed me off... even tho i was "technically out of school", by my own doing (3 months of saturday school will do that), i still continued to attend my Horticulture (through Renton Technical College) class for the 3rd year... after that year i quit entirely after being lied to...

that was at 16 years old (i should have graduated at 17), and i fvcked around smokin weed for 5 or 6 years and "partying", then, before my 21st birthday i decided it was time to look into the GED testing at the Renton Technical College near my house...

they offered these lovely courses/classes to help students study and prepare for the not so easy GED test (its actually harder than you think, 40 percent of HS seniors couldnt pass it), but me being me, i said fvck that noise, just gimme the dayum test...

took the test over 3 days (i think it was 2 subjects a day), and when i went back to get my papers, the "teacher" looked at me and said "why on earth didnt you graduate high school'?.... my reply "alot of reasons, but its no reason to not move forward"....

wanna know why she said that?

because i scored in the 98 percentile in Science and Math, 95% in History, the others were 90 and 91, and then, the worst subject that i have struggled with the whole time i was in school, Language Arts... i scored a 80 on that... maybe thats a reason why some of you cant understand what im saying, because im not good at saying it really... but that doesnt make me stupid... because 40% of you fvckers couldnt even score anywhere near that rofl (thats a joke BTW, see my lang arts skills?)

see how the internet clouds ones thought process when determining if someone is "stupid" or not?

BTW i was "high" each day i took that test too rofl

The mind is a terrible thing, and should be stopped in our life time.

Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1408 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |