Three Rivers Marine

Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#825618 - 02/27/13 03:04 PM Re: Cannabis sativa ***** [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Hey rh, you are telling us that there was no "real" money in horticulture until now?

I know several people that make a great living growing legal herbs and selling them fresh and have done so for years.

Trouble is, they have to actually work which you don't.

I also know people that have been growing illegal herb for years and making decent money at it and guess what they constantly complain about? It is A LOT of work.

Again, there is the rub. You will have to work someday, best figure it out now before its too late.

Maybe if you stuck a vacuum cleaner to your ear it would suck all the meth shards out of your brain?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#825621 - 02/27/13 03:07 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: Oregonian]
redhook
Unregistered

i took 3 years of 1 class that was 3 hours long each day of the school year... the class covered a variety of subjects in the plant kingdom, and a variety of subjects in landscape design and management, so basically, i technically took more than one class, but i didnt have to leave that room, or that teacher....

and i never said it was any different than anyone elses anything...

and you havent seen where im going obviously...

with reference to this thread, what is the state going to be looking for now that 502 has passed?

#825625 - 02/27/13 03:12 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

The same people will smoke the same amount of weed no matter what the law states. Do you think millions of sober citizens will turn into potheads the minute it becomes legal ? If anything, more smokers might become interested in growing it themselves if it's not illegal. See where you're going ?

#825627 - 02/27/13 03:14 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: Oregonian]
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

It's not illegal to go to school and/or get a job...but not everyone does that either.

#825628 - 02/27/13 03:17 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: Oregonian]
redhook
Unregistered

yeah you obviously tripped over the rock (clue) i left for you and face planted it right in the dirt...

i already have friends in the industry, and im thinking about getting on with the state and growing it for retail... not at my house, but at a "farm" or whatever you wish to call it... they will need experienced people to do it, and ive got plenty of that...

win win....

Hank, correct, but thats also what im lookin for too wink

#825630 - 02/27/13 03:21 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

thats what they are gonna get paid... gonna have to pay me by the hour just like any other company... so the main grower ("company") would have to make sure that they kick out enough product in order to pay their employees, or, they wont be around.... im not paying the 1000 dollars a year for the license... they can... ill work FOR them...

get where im going?

#825635 - 02/27/13 03:33 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

what are you talkin about i have 2 big installs going in next month rofl

it was just a thought, i really want to start doing the carpentry thing full time, i mean hell, one more year at CITC and employers will HAVE to start me out at 26.50 i believe it is, might even be 27.00 now....

i can always do the growing thing as a side/weekend gig as well, havent decided yet...

#825638 - 02/27/13 03:37 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Hey rh, you really think they will hire you over the GAZILLION other piles of $hit that will apply for this job that may or may not ever exist?

Stop drinking your own refuse dude!

I know of about 40 people that grow weed in just the Whatcom County area and I don't know many people in general. These people are a lot more motivated and a lot harder working than your sorry ass and they are already light years ahead of you. And I know a bunch of people that grow legitimate crops and food who actually have references they could use if they really wanted to grow in an operation that could get shut down by the feds at any time...

I am sure the state is chomping at the bit to hire you rh. They already made some calls and filed some papers and drank some coffee all the while covering how important rh is and how to find him. If only they knew you hung out here all day and that they can get a hold of you by simply posting a thread on anything not fishing related.

And hey, we all "get" what you are saying. We just also "get" how stupid you are which you apparently don't "get".

Again, stop drinking your own refuse. Maybe get some exercise. Drink a lot of water. You will piss out those meth shards eventually......

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#825641 - 02/27/13 03:44 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: Jason Beezuz]
redhook
Unregistered

oh so now your a pile of sh!t because you know how to grow stuff?

told ya there was no money in Horticulture...

and you would be suprised who would hire me... and you obviously have no idea of the area i live in... and you very obviously have no idea of who i know... i mean sh!t, my dad made as much as Hanks ass when he was alive, all just being a Supe on 15 million dollar custom homes... that i got to work on as well...

you know what, screw this, i dont need to answer anything to you, you aint my parent, your just some dill bag on the internet that thinks hes tight sh!t... go screw yourself Beezy (you do know that Beezy is a slang word for Bitch dont you?)

i gotta go change so LATER....

#825642 - 02/27/13 03:46 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
SundayMoney Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Everett
Originally Posted By: redhook

i had to go to another school because my grades werent good enough to continue going to Hazen,

Wow...

I have the "privilege" of knowing some of the best window lickers the highlands has to offer.

Most of them managed to graduate from Hazen.

Your grades must have really been something special.

#825647 - 02/27/13 04:00 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

oh so now your a pile of sh!t because you know how to grow stuff?

told ya there was no money in Horticulture...

and you would be suprised who would hire me... and you obviously have no idea of the area i live in... and you very obviously have no idea of who i know... i mean sh!t, my dad made as much as Hanks ass when he was alive, all just being a Supe on 15 million dollar custom homes... that i got to work on as well...

you know what, screw this, i dont need to answer anything to you, you aint my parent, your just some dill bag on the internet that thinks hes tight sh!t... go screw yourself Beezy (you do know that Beezy is a slang word for Bitch dont you?)

i gotta go change so LATER....

LOL! You are such a clown rh.

When you get changed from your soiled pajamas to your semi-clean pajamas you should lick your computer monitor and clean it up nice because I think your aren't reading my posts right.

Oh and I just got a PM from the state. They offered me a 100K per year job. I didn't even have to apply. They saw my posts on here and were so impressed with my body of work they said it was a "no brainer". They also said there is another high salary position available and that it is a tossup between you and Reefer so keep your fingers crossed.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#825648 - 02/27/13 04:07 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: SundayMoney]
redhook
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: SundayMoney

i had to go to another school because my grades werent good enough to continue going to Hazen,

Wow...

I have the "privilege" of knowing some of the best window lickers the highlands has to offer.

Most of them managed to graduate from Hazen.

Your grades must have really been something special.

what year? i was 97 (supposed to be), my GPA there was a shallow 1.7, i was fvckin off, not taking anything seriously except Woods and Metals shop classes, well that an P.E.... i also know a ton of people from Liberty and Lindbergh...

guarentee if they are my age, i know them... EVERYONE of any importance in the Hillside knows who Nate Dogg is... hell, they are probably already my friends rofl

and they werent pajamas Boner, it was tree sap and muddy pants... splittin cords of wood aint no joke son... tryin not to screw my back up too much more as i have a funeral i should attend here shortly...

wait, we are supposed to be talking about Marijuana...

did you know the war on drugs has basically been going on since the dawn of mankind? think about it for a second, maybe you will get it...

#825654 - 02/27/13 04:26 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
RH, is your real name Sean T....? You used to work for me. I don't blame you for ...... I blame me for hiring you.

#825655 - 02/27/13 04:26 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

Not only 5 stars, but I think we are near All Time status.

It's everything from hilarious to frightening all at the same time !

#825656 - 02/27/13 04:28 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: Oregonian]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
-1 Star rofl

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#825662 - 02/27/13 04:33 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: wntrrn]
redhook
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: wntrrn
RH, is your real name Sean T....? You used to work for me. I don't blame you for ...... I blame me for hiring you.

nope my name is Nate B. and ive never worked for you, i can assure you that.... and i do know a Shawn T. from the hillside, but hes black, is a tow truck driver, and has a show stopping SS Impala from 95....

weed people, thats what this thread is about...

here i will enlighten you...

as i said the war on drugs has been going on since the dawn of man... god said "you shall not eat the fruit from the tree in the midst of the garden", the "fruit" is bascially "drug", the main "cop" would be God, and the people he was telling no to "Adam" and "Eve" were the society of people...

just because someone tells you NO, doesnt mean that people will do it... hence why the war on drugs is and always has been a big ass waste of money...

#825665 - 02/27/13 04:40 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

LOL!

Hey rh, you should be a preacher. You clearly have a gift for interpreting scripture....

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#825666 - 02/27/13 04:44 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

RH, I have a question for you. You stated on another thread that you're waiting on the IRS to deposit some money in your bank account, how could you be getting a refund when you haven't worked? I hope you're not defrauding the gov. well?

- Albert Einstein.

#825672 - 02/27/13 04:52 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: Sol Duc]
redhook
Unregistered

remember when i say you dont know sh!t about me? you only know what i allow you to know?

point proven...

deposit made, and im gonna go buy some spoons and yarn and crap and maybe a new spinning rod... just waiting for Katie to get home so i can take her to lunch first... about a half hour away....

really tho, why on earth are you people jumping all over me, litterally its like a period for a website... its all good tho, i can take it as you can see, just remember, what goes around, comes around, and kicks you in the nuts....

#825675 - 02/27/13 04:55 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

just remember, what goes around, comes around, and kicks you in the nuts....

Yep. Agreed. Good luck with that.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1408 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |