Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#825454 - 02/26/13 07:37 PM Re: Cannabis sativa ***** [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Sweet jesus rh. You are like my junky acquaintance that was in the gifted children's program growing up. Them telling his lazy egotistical person how great he was ruined him for good.

There is nothing worse than a lazy junky that keeps telling himself he is smarter than everybody else.

FYI, smart people don't take pictures of the moon. That is for 5th graders.

FYI, I got great scores all through school and college and graduate school in very difficult classes and didn't consider it that hard when compared to work and being an adult. I don't think you are ready for that.

FYI, smart people don't hang out on message boards all day.

FYI, smart people aren't like you so forget whatever that dumb lady told your sorry ass the day you took that test.

FYI, smart people are lied to all the time and quietly use their knowledge of liars to their advantage. Life is a poker game. You play the cards you are dealt. You don't opt out when you see the ugly truth.

FYI, you brain is so crammed with meth shards it is probably broken for good.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#825455 - 02/26/13 07:40 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Uh huh, a principle lied to RH, so RH quits school. That's how smart RH is. And tho he hasn't cobbled two sentences together that make sense on this forum in the last two years, he got all the high marks on his difficult GED test. I swear, no one in the history of PP has ever been more deserving of the label piscatard.

#825456 - 02/26/13 07:41 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Originally Posted By: redhook
a GE what?

heres a little story for you Beezy...

i left school because the stupid principal at the school i was going to lied to me, and it pissed me off... even tho i was "technically out of school", by my own doing (3 months of saturday school will do that), i still continued to attend my Horticulture (through Renton Technical College) class for the 3rd year... after that year i quit entirely after being lied to...

that was at 16 years old (i should have graduated at 17), and i fvcked around smokin weed for 5 or 6 years and "partying", then, before my 21st birthday i decided it was time to look into the GED testing at the Renton Technical College near my house...

they offered these lovely courses/classes to help students study and prepare for the not so easy GED test (its actually harder than you think, 40 percent of HS seniors couldnt pass it), but me being me, i said fvck that noise, just gimme the dayum test...

took the test over 3 days (i think it was 2 subjects a day), and when i went back to get my papers, the "teacher" looked at me and said "why on earth didnt you graduate high school'?.... my reply "alot of reasons, but its no reason to not move forward"....

wanna know why she said that?

because i scored in the 98 percentile in Science and Math, 95% in History, the others were 90 and 91, and then, the worst subject that i have struggled with the whole time i was in school, Language Arts... i scored a 80 on that... maybe thats a reason why some of you cant understand what im saying, because im not good at saying it really... but that doesnt make me stupid... because 40% of you fvckers couldnt even score anywhere near that rofl (thats a joke BTW, see my lang arts skills?)

see how the internet clouds ones thought process when determining if someone is "stupid" or not?

BTW i was "high" each day i took that test too rofl

FYI, I am pretty sure a lot of this is a "story" you keep telling yourself.

heres a little story for you Beezy...

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#825457 - 02/26/13 07:43 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: Jason Beezuz]
redhook
Unregistered

FYI ive never used meth in my life dipsh!t...

FYI i dont care what classes you have taken and how hard they are, ive taken my share of hard classes and have a degree in one of them...

FYI, if "smart people" dont take pictures of the moon, then what the hell is NASA a bunch of 5th graders?

FYI you dont know the situation of how, what and why i was told and lied to about, so its best you just keep quiet on that issue..

FYI im bored right now, thats why i hang out on here, is there a problem with that? you can always not log on or read anything you know that right?

FYI, i did really care what the "dumb lady" had to say, i let my scores speak for themselves..

FYI i was in ZERO special education courses while in school, matter of fact, i was in college level reading in the 4th grade...

FYI keep telling yourself whatever you want if it makes you feel better, i give zero fvcks either way...

FYI if you want to keep talkin sh!t, you can always put your money where your mouth is and prove it, right?

wanna continue?

#825458 - 02/26/13 07:43 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: Salmo g.]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Uh huh, a principle lied to RH, so RH quits school. That's how smart RH is. And tho he hasn't cobbled two sentences together that make sense on this forum in the last two years, he got all the high marks on his difficult GED test. I swear, no one in the history of PP has ever been more deserving of the label piscatard.

+1000

rh somehow lowered the bar today.

Edited by Jason Beezy (02/26/13 07:43 PM)

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#825459 - 02/26/13 07:47 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: Salmo g.]
redhook
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.

wanna know why i quit Salmo?

i had to go to another school because my grades werent good enough to continue going to Hazen, when i arrived there, they had a different grading system than your standard ABCDF, it went by points:
15/15
14/15
13/15 ect ect ect..

the principal told me i needed to get no lower than 11/15 for the remaining 3 quarters of the school year and i could go back to Hazen... i went 14/15, 14/15, and 15/15, and was excited about going back to be with my friends... well, she then told me that i couldnt go back to Hazen and had to remain there for the remainder of my school... i didnt want to be in that sh!thole with all the fvckin idiot kids that couldnt score a 5/15 if their parents did their homework for them, so i left....

and i dont regret it either...

like i said you dont know the situation, so its best to not talk about it, or you will make yourself look like an ass...

#825460 - 02/26/13 07:47 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

FYI, your signature line says it all rh.

FYI, I don't gamble with people who have zero money so I'll let my fingers keep chugging.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#825462 - 02/26/13 07:58 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: Jason Beezuz]
redhook
Unregistered

FYI obviously you cant tell when sarcasm, wit, and just flat out humor is used to excite ones brain...

FYI, you my bank account now? i didnt think so... just say it, your a pussy and dont want to get railed by the hook....

oh yeah

FYI, going around thinking the way you do about other people you dont know or havent even met, will keep getting you those "crazy bitches" you mentioned a while back.... guess how many crazy bitches ive got around me?

NONE.....

NEXT!!!!

#825469 - 02/26/13 08:56 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

College level reading in 4th grade? rofl Who told you that? How long are you going to live at Moms house? crazy

- Albert Einstein.

#825472 - 02/26/13 09:09 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

uhhhh no, i made a joke, and then someone else decided to make it all about me... talk sh!t, im gonna talk sh!t back...

keep the bullsh!t off here and you might learn a thing or 2....

now go watch that video i posted and learn you something...

#825474 - 02/26/13 09:15 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

ruin?

ALL YOU DO IS GO AROUND HERE AND CALL PEOPLE NAMES, TALK SH!T, TALK ABOUT DECEASED FAMILY MEMBERS, NEVER POST ANYTHING INFORMATIVE, NEVER POST ANY PICTURES OF ANYTHING EXCEPT WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN TOO MUCH OF AN ASSHOLE FOR FAR TOO LONG, AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY I RUIN IT?

GET A GRIP, then a life, and leave me the fvck alone if you dont want to hear it..... i wouldnt have to say half the sh!t i do say if people like you would keep your god damn mouth shut...

FYI, yeah, nevermind i already know...

#825477 - 02/26/13 09:21 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
FASTWATER Offline
Spawner

Loc: Place's you only dream about
Never say hateful things , never speak in anger, be honest and true to yourself, the rest will always be good, Thats what the school I wen't to taught me, back on subject I buried a wife recently with brutal, brutal, pain and I thank GOD for Pot so anything anyone would ever say bad about it hasn't seen someone that actually preferred it over morphine valium oxycodone cocktails that didn't do [Bleeeeep!] except Fak them up!!!PEEACE

#825478 - 02/26/13 09:26 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
Piper
Unregistered

Thanks to RH, I just changed my position on this issues...

the world does not need another redhook... and if it means banning the substance and putting countless thousands of innocent people in jail and forcing millions of cancer sufferers to suffer even more needlessly, than so be it...

Gawd Fukking DAmn!

Edited by Piper (02/26/13 09:29 PM)
Edit Reason: FASTWATER... my sympaties and everything I said was TIC... and your story is exactly why the whole pot issue is messed up beyond all belief

#825481 - 02/26/13 09:48 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: FASTWATER]
redhook
Unregistered

sorry for your loss FW...

morphine, valium, oxy ect, all have withdrawl times and symptoms as well.. and some of them arent pretty either (relative to heroin withdrawls).... i know a few people that have diseases from AIDS to cancer and everything inbetween, and me and the families of some of them think that the drugs themselves may have been part of what killed some of them....

thats part of the problem here...

for nearly every "drug" there are side effects... weed has what, 2, dry mouth and stoned.... ok 3, hunger...

thats whats so stupid about Marinol, they synthetically make it, and its got some serious side effects in some people, so now they need new drugs to treat the side effects, and drugs to stop the side effects from those, and then you have people that end up taking 30 prescriptions a day.... all to battle something that 1 simple thing could alleviate...

in the beginning of the video i posted, they talk about how its all gone about with MJ in this country... before the wars the US was all about hemp, and MJ and what it could do for the good... they made a video about it called "Hemp for Victory".... after the war, they found out (yeah just came up with a conclusion) that weed didnt make you a savage murderous killing machine, but a pacifist, and that the "enemy" was giving weed to soldiers to take away the fight in them... after the war, NO MORE WEED ITS BAD....

Regan ran some stupid tests on how weed kills your brain cells, with monkeys... they "fed" monkeys 30 joints a day for 30 days, and after 90 days, the monkeys started dying, and a ton of brain cells were killed off... its what they didnt say thats suprising...

it wasnt 30 joints a day for a years span, like the test was supposed to be about.....

after a bunch of bitching from citizens about the reports and findings and such, they released the info on it....

they built a make shift gas mask, and pumped the monkeys with 63 "columbian strength" joints, in a period of 5 minutes... every single day, somtimes more than once...

and they wonder why the monkeys died...

basically what they were doing, is suffocating them, and when there is lack of oxygen in the brain, it shuts down, and brain cells die off, and then you die.... there isnt a air breathing creature on this earth that
could endure breathing straight smoke for 5 minutes every day without some sort of repercussions... so those tests are all garbage science at its finest....

another good doc to watch is the Rick Simpson Story : "Run from the Cure"... he has helped people with his oils he makes and some have been ridded of serious cancers.. not everyone has responded the same tho, Tommy Chong is one of them...

Mr. Simpson got screwed as well, during his trails, he was not allowed to have doctors that said he was right, testify in court... he lost...

watch that one too wink

#825482 - 02/26/13 09:54 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

FYI, going around thinking the way you do about other people you dont know or havent even met, will keep getting you those "crazy bitches" you mentioned a while back.... guess how many crazy bitches ive got around me?

NONE.....

NEXT!!!!

FYI, I never said crazy bitch I said crazy.

FYI, I don't treat anyone else on here like this but your sorry ass.

FYI, your lady sounds sweet. When she finishes nursing school tell her to give me a call.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#825483 - 02/26/13 10:00 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: Jason Beezuz]
redhook
Unregistered

FYI, sounds like you arent a "ladies man"... never had that problem myself...

FYI, i will give you every single thing i own, if you could snatch her from me without her running home and telling me how gay you were, and that she wouldnt leave me for the world...

FYI, you should just stick with dudes, it seems your pretty good at it....

FYI, any time you want me to shut that purdy little mouth of yours, you just give me the go, cool?

dude you are more pathetic than Rosie Odonnel in the back of a Hostess truck....

oh yeah, FYI, GFY....

JFC

#825484 - 02/26/13 10:05 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

FYI, I'm done cuz I have real life to attend to. L8r.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#825490 - 02/26/13 10:40 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

The only reason your gf stays is because she can stay with you at your Mommies house for free, just like you're doing. wink

- Albert Einstein.

#825493 - 02/26/13 10:52 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

rofl Talk about codependecy.

- Albert Einstein.

#825494 - 02/26/13 11:01 PM Re: Cannabis sativa [Re: Illahee]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

RH waiting to be changed. laugh

- Albert Einstein.

Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |