Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#824137 - 02/20/13 03:10 PM Collectible Steelhead and Salmon Tackle FS
JohnnyCoho Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Rockport,WA,USA
Selling 4 lots of Collectible Steelhead and Salmon lures!!

Lot 1 (Various Okies, Ray Bobs, Korkers, Etc) $50.00

border="0" alt=" photo CollectiblesLot4.jpg"/></a>[/img]

Lot 2 (Original Hot Shots, Egg/Yarn Flies, Crazy Joe, Etc) $25.00

Lot 3 (Original Okies, Spin-N-Glos, Corkies, Etc) $25.00

Lot 4 ( Korkers Delight!! A box full of old wood Korkers, Odd Balls, J.B. Korkers, Etc) $50.00

If interested call me @ (360) 853 - 9801
Or email: johnsguidesvc@hotmail.com

"Life is short. Never pass up a hug. Look children in the eye when you talk to them. Bend the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile."

#824140 - 02/20/13 03:41 PM Re: Collectible Steelhead and Salmon Tackle FS [Re: JohnnyCoho]
redhook
Unregistered

would you want to maybe trade 2 old reels for that first box?

#824142 - 02/20/13 03:49 PM Re: Collectible Steelhead and Salmon Tackle FS [Re: ]
JohnnyCoho Offline
Juvenile at Sea

See that basket behind the pics, Redhook... Yeah, full of old reels!! Selling them too... Just waiting till' I hear from an already interested buyer before I re-list them all.
This is all my grandfathers old tackle from back in his days of guiding the mighty Skagit... Stuff I don't have room to display at my place and my daughter has no interest in inheriting or collecting.
Spring Cleaning time and making room... Mother-In-Law is moving in for awhile beathead cryriver jail

"Life is short. Never pass up a hug. Look children in the eye when you talk to them. Bend the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile."

#824149 - 02/20/13 05:05 PM Re: Collectible Steelhead and Salmon Tackle FS [Re: JohnnyCoho]
Coho Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Muk
Classic stuff Johnny

#824227 - 02/20/13 10:25 PM Re: Collectible Steelhead and Salmon Tackle FS [Re: Coho]
snit Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Wenatchee, WA
Neat stuff! We used to call the Ray-Bobs "gas cans", cause they were as big as a 5 gallon fuel can!!! I caught a couple fish on them when I was a kid fishing the Sol Duc, until I lost my old mans stash!

#824242 - 02/20/13 11:22 PM Re: Collectible Steelhead and Salmon Tackle FS [Re: snit]
JohnnyCoho Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Definitely Classic Stuff Jeffro!!

Crazy how small the presentations we use today are for steelheading compared to the old school stuff of the past!

#824244 - 02/20/13 11:24 PM Re: Collectible Steelhead and Salmon Tackle FS [Re: JohnnyCoho]
JohnnyCoho Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Anyone even know what that egg cluster looking plug in top picture is even called?

And Oh Yeah, have some old "Steeli - Spoons" I'll throw in with each of the lots too.

#824246 - 02/20/13 11:28 PM Re: Collectible Steelhead and Salmon Tackle FS [Re: JohnnyCoho]
redhook
Unregistered

its called a Grizzly Tackle " Fire Fish ", and i have been DYING to find one...

i might be able to buy all of it if someone else doesnt get it first... waiting on a deposit from the IRS...

#824262 - 02/21/13 01:06 AM Re: Collectible Steelhead and Salmon Tackle FS [Re: ]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
Cool stash. Good luck,

SZ

#824970 - 02/23/13 08:46 PM Re: Collectible Steelhead and Salmon Tackle FS [Re: STRIKE ZONE]
Audball Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Renton, WA
PM sent on Lot #2

#825114 - 02/24/13 07:59 PM Re: Collectible Steelhead and Salmon Tackle FS [Re: Audball]
JohnnyCoho Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Email sent back your way Audball

#825134 - 02/24/13 11:14 PM Re: Collectible Steelhead and Salmon Tackle FS [Re: JohnnyCoho]
larryb Offline
The Rainman

Loc: elma washington
pm sent on 4

#826505 - 03/02/13 09:47 PM Re: Collectible Steelhead and Salmon Tackle FS [Re: larryb]
JohnnyCoho Offline
Juvenile at Sea

LOT #2 SOLD and delivered.

Other Lots still available... Hint, Hint, REDHOOK!!

If anyone is a serious collector and into old Steelhead / Salmon gear and tackle I have lots!!

Just today snooping around in my grandpas old stuff found an old Steel Rod, a few old fiberglass bait casting rods, 1 old fiberglass fly-rod and reel set up and some other odds and ends gear and tackle...

... And I have lots of old reels!!

If you're a serious collector and anywhere near the upper Skagit Valley area give me a holler and come take a look!!
(Even found an old store 8 1/2" X 10" store display card with a few "Skagit Specials" still on the card... Think my grandfather must have just grabbed the whole card when he bought the tackle)
I still remember tying up in the old hog lines on the lower Skagit when I was a kid fishing for Kings with these old spinners!

#826607 - 03/03/13 12:45 PM Re: Collectible Steelhead and Salmon Tackle FS [Re: JohnnyCoho]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
JC

Give me a call bout that steel rod.

Edited by Dave Vedder (03/03/13 12:45 PM)

#828400 - 03/12/13 01:26 PM Re: Collectible Steelhead and Salmon Tackle FS [Re: Dave Vedder]
JohnnyCoho Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Dave,

While your out enjoying the sun (Nice FB pics by the way... Jealous)

Steel Rod is 5' 6" long with 3 agate guides.

Edited by JohnnyCoho (03/12/13 02:40 PM)

#828573 - 03/13/13 11:34 AM Re: Collectible Steelhead and Salmon Tackle FS [Re: JohnnyCoho]
JohnnyCoho Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Sorted out Lot#4... Going on EBay today if there are no offers

Lot#4 includes: (Korkers are all old wooden lures)

1 - #2 TY Spinner
1 - #5 Korker Spinner
1 - #52 J.B. Korker Spinner
1 - #3 No Snag Spinner
1 - #2 T-Spoon Spinner
1 - #3 T-Spoon Spinner
1 - #62 Tear Drop Spinner
1 - #5 Odd Ball
1 - #3 Odd Ball
1 - #2 Odd Ball
12 - #3 Korks' in Flame
9 - #5 Korks' in Flame
3 - #3 Korks' in Flame
1 - package of #71 Shell Pink Yarn
1 - package of #70 Fire Orange Yarn
1 - package of #73 Flame Yarn
1 - package of #20 gauge wire

#828636 - 03/13/13 04:59 PM Re: Collectible Steelhead and Salmon Tackle FS [Re: JohnnyCoho]
larryb Offline
The Rainman

Loc: elma washington
please post a link to ebay posting

#828795 - 03/14/13 10:37 AM Re: Collectible Steelhead and Salmon Tackle FS [Re: larryb]
JohnnyCoho Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Edited by JohnnyCoho (03/14/13 10:49 AM)

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (FishCatcher, wolverine, 1 invisible), 1446 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |