Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#836150 - 04/24/13 10:37 PM Hey!! Just like our Dark Side Goobers
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen

#836151 - 04/24/13 10:40 PM Re: Hey!! Just like our Dark Side Goobers [Re: ParaLeaks]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Thought I would add.........mods having to babysit has to be no fun.

#836157 - 04/24/13 11:55 PM Re: Hey!! Just like our Dark Side Goobers [Re: ParaLeaks]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
Originally Posted By: Slab Happy
Thought I would add.........mods having to babysit has to be no fun.

they stepped up for the job. hope it pays well.

#836160 - 04/25/13 12:01 AM Re: Hey!! Just like our Dark Side Goobers [Re: Brewer]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Pasco Bulldog country
Looks like a few of those shots are from the island's.....

Why am I not surprised?

Mf

"Go hard, today Can't worry the past, coz that yesterday". GO COUGS!!!

#836172 - 04/25/13 01:09 AM Re: Hey!! Just like our Dark Side Goobers [Re: Brewer]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Brewer
they stepped in to the job. hope it pays well.

Fixed that for you.

Yeah, the pay is freakin' fantastic. Great benefits too and think of all the friends I've made here. This place is better than DisneyFuckingLand.

Nothing cheers my day up like having to listen to a bunch of whiny bitches on the Darkside bitch and moan at each other then come running to the moderators. When they realize we really don't give a [Bleeeeep!], they start posting how [Bleeeeep!] we are and how crappy of a job we do around here.

[Bleeeeep!] you all, bitches.

Good thing I'm going through a divorce right now, or I'd really be bent out of shape. My divorce doesn't seem nearly as painful as "moderating" this place....which might explain why I'm not around that much and truly don't give a [Bleeeeep!] about PP or any of you at the moment.

Hey FP, please stop by my house and take a picture and use it for your .signature line. It's suppose to go on the market by this weekend and I could use the FREE advertising.

PS. Anyone want to buy a kick-ass house in Wedgwood? I upgraded the living crap out of that house....only to have to sell it in a divorce. FML.......

Loves and kisses, ya fuckin' 'tards.

Bitter and angry? Fuckyeah.

rofl kinda.......

#836174 - 04/25/13 01:17 AM Re: Hey!! Just like our Dark Side Goobers [Re: The Moderator]
Natron
Unregistered

sorry to hear about your misfortunes Parker, even tho when the world may seem "dark", theres always the light....

#836182 - 04/25/13 01:51 AM Re: Hey!! Just like our Dark Side Goobers [Re: ]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
hang in there parker!

#836187 - 04/25/13 09:40 AM Re: Hey!! Just like our Dark Side Goobers [Re: Brewer]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Damn. Shocker news, Parker. Crap.

#836189 - 04/25/13 10:27 AM Re: Hey!! Just like our Dark Side Goobers [Re: The Moderator]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Spokane, wa
roflBeen there, done that 45 years ago. Often painful, always
expensive.
Hope you are having a nice day.
You do have to appreciate the entertainment value of this menagerie.

#836197 - 04/25/13 10:59 AM Re: Hey!! Just like our Dark Side Goobers [Re: ]
Ikissmykiss Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Snohomish County
Somber yet hilarious post MP! Everything WILL work out for the better....and I see alot more fishing time in your future. thumbs

Ike

#836204 - 04/25/13 11:33 AM Re: Hey!! Just like our Dark Side Goobers [Re: ]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Parker,
Really sorry to hear about that. I hope everything turns out as well as possible for you.
SF

#836208 - 04/25/13 11:46 AM Re: Hey!! Just like our Dark Side Goobers [Re: stonefish]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Godspeed, Paker.

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#836214 - 04/25/13 11:53 AM Re: Hey!! Just like our Dark Side Goobers [Re: blackmouth]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Sorry Parker. It happens to the best of us. It's brutal but survivable according to my experience. If you want to talk with a voice of experience, give me a call. Watch out for your kids; that's what matters the most.

Sg

#836217 - 04/25/13 11:57 AM Re: Hey!! Just like our Dark Side Goobers [Re: Salmo g.]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Sorry to hear that, Parker. Hoping the best for you and your entire family.

#836219 - 04/25/13 12:06 PM Re: Hey!! Just like our Dark Side Goobers [Re: Salmo g.]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA

I just made my LAST alimony payment this month and my income will almost double after the last four years. We were together for eighteen years and leaving those three kids was the most difficult thing I have ever done. I will add that the entire family is happier now and while I was worried the kids would be negatively affected, that wasn't the case at all. If the ex wasn't so consistently unhappy I am not sure I wouldn't have tried harder to keep it all together though.

If you need a lawyer, I have one in Tacoma that never loses and is very fair billing-wise.

Good luck Parker, I wouldn't wish it on anyone
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#836251 - 04/25/13 02:29 PM Re: Hey!! Just like our Dark Side Goobers [Re: The Moderator]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Parker----I'm very sorry to hear what you're going thru. It really puts into perspective what's important.

I hope you come out of this a happier and stronger person. I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#836253 - 04/25/13 02:48 PM Re: Hey!! Just like our Dark Side Goobers [Re: JTD]
Piper
Unregistered

I've been separated for over 2 years and am still negotiating my divorce settlement... It sucks, but I'm a way better dad now because of it...

Edited by Piper (04/25/13 02:49 PM)

#836261 - 04/25/13 04:06 PM Re: Hey!! Just like our Dark Side Goobers [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Just now getting a bite to eat, so I'll put this up on my time....

We've been dealing with our issues since the the summer, so it wasn't any great shock to either one of us when we both decided enough was enough and filed just after Valentine's Day. The clock started and ends on May 20th.

No fighting, bickering, hatred, and all that other stuff most of your probably equate a divorce with. No lawyers either. So far, it's cost me $290 for a filing fee for the most part. I'm going to walk away from this with my X as my best friend....but no longer my lover. We are always "partners", as we have 2 kids. I'm also going to walk away from this with a chunk of change from the sale of the house, no divorce costs, no alimony and I'm only paying $40 a month in child support.

We've both moved out and have our own rental houses. Mine has as.......

wait for it.........

2 beers on tap in the kitchen (well, of course!)......

and......

A HOT TUB!!!!! smile

I've spent the last week getting the house ready to be put on the market and it is ready to be listed tomorrow. It's clean, shiny, staged, has damn near new and improved EVERYTHING in/on it, and is in an awesome school area (Viewridge Elementary) for kids. One of the better public schools in the NE Seattle area.

It should sell fast.

Both the kids are doing remarkably well. They are used to their Mom being gone for 10 days (conferences, etc) as well as when I go fishing up in Alaska, etc. I get the kids 2 weeks then my X get's them 2 weeks. Seems to be working out well and the kids are enjoying both of their new houses. I thank anyone who needs to be thanked on a daily basis for having two wonderful kids. They are my priority at the moment.

I'm surviving. I'm not digging the living alone thing and have not had any time to fish, let alone do much else. Just been packing, moving, unpacking, getting settled, and working on the old house. I am damn near beat down, though.

OTOH, nothing refreshes the old soul like a fresh glass of beer and a soak in the hot tub every night! Only thing that is missing are the hoards of super models that I'm sure are dying to meet me. If they don't like beer or hot tubs, they ain't invited over! rofl

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

#836269 - 04/25/13 04:21 PM Re: Hey!! Just like our Dark Side Goobers [Re: The Moderator]
Natron
Unregistered

sounds like you 2 are actual adults... you should also be proud of that Parker, your kids should be proud of that too... alot of people intentionally try to disrupt and destroy the others lives after the divorce, and all that does is screw up the kids in the process...

one of mine and my dads good friends got divorced after my dad died, and his dad died... his wife was acting sh!tty and he got upset about it... he had an 8 second Hemi Dart, an SRT10 Viper Truck, and a Harley Vrod Destroyer drag bike, and a big ass house, couple other old Cudas, Darts, ect... long story short, he left with the bike, and that was it... plus a judge ordered him to pay 4k of the 7k a month he was making... he wasnt too happy about that, still isnt, but the payments are down to 2200 a month now as its been a few years since.. hes just now finally getting his life back to normal, and is messed up too because he is one of the most geniunely good dudes you will ever come across... his wife on the other hand, tried everything she could to hurt him, including keeping the kid from him, and in the end, it only affects the child... people need to think about that first, then themselves, if at all....

glad to hear you 2 are real people, that care more about your kids than yourselves...

if ya want a date or somethin (no not hookers), i know a chick thats pretty cool... pretty as well.. i could introduce ya if you would like?

#836270 - 04/25/13 04:26 PM Re: Hey!! Just like our Dark Side Goobers [Re: ]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Pasco Bulldog country
Originally Posted By: Natron

if ya want a date or somethin (no not hookers), i know a chick thats pretty cool... pretty as well.. i could introduce ya if you would like?

That's freaking cool as hell right there!

Mf

"Go hard, today Can't worry the past, coz that yesterday". GO COUGS!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Carcassman, Clipfin, Danny Clyde, Dannyboy, dk1948, Twitch
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 345 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645367 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |