THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#842257 - 06/05/13 03:37 PM At least he's not a liar...
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
...like Wayne LaPierre and Ted Nugent.

He's a terrible human being, not to mention a complete waste of space and air, but at least he's honest about what a POS he is.

http://www.freewoodpost.com/2013/05/05/n...d-people-again/

NRA President Jim Porter: “It’s Only A Matter Of Time Before We Can Own Colored People Again”

HOUSTON — It seems new National Rifle Association President (NRA) president Jim Porter may have found himself in a bit of hot water. Not long ago he made his feelings about the Civil War known when he referred to it as the “War of Northern Aggression.” In that same speech he referred to President Obama as a “fake president” and Attorney General Eric Holder as “rabidly un-American.” However none of those remarks that anyone could deem as racist compare to his remarks made at a recent press conference discussing his new leadership role at the NRA.

“I’m very proud to be taking the lead here at the NRA. We need to really buckle down and strap on our best arguments to defend what is our God-given rights. No more northern folk tryin’ take away what is rightfully ours. I will not stand by and let some liberal-elitists try to ruin what has made this country great, especially a liberal of, you know, a different breed.”

When asked to clarify Porter said,

“I don’t have to clarify. You know gall darn well what I mean. In fact, it’s only a matter of time before we can own colored people again. They sure as hell won’t be our leaders. It’s out-right embarrassing. The War of Northern Aggression made it all possible, and you be best to know it’s all gonna change back. I’ll be on the front lines making sure it happens. I don’t want my grandkids growing up taking orders from a colored man. It’s our God-given right to keep them as property and keep them in line.”

Several at the NRA, including vice president Wayne LaPierre, have since tried to distance themselves from Porter’s remarks. LaPierre said, “They brought him in over me to try and liven things up, calling me boring and rehearsed. Next time they’d be better off just making me president.”

I'd be surprised, however, if his comment don't just generate all kinds of happiness from the NRA's base.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#842259 - 06/05/13 03:40 PM Re: At least he's not a liar... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

P.S. This is satire, don't get your panties too bunched wink

#842262 - 06/05/13 03:47 PM Re: At least he's not a liar... [Re: Todd]
Iwant2fish Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Whatcom County
OH my, this should give some stuff for people to talk about.

#842264 - 06/05/13 03:48 PM Re: At least he's not a liar... [Re: Iwant2fish]
Iwant2fish Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Whatcom County
He is not going to do any favors for the NRA, if people think badly of the NRA now, wow just wait.

#842265 - 06/05/13 03:50 PM Re: At least he's not a liar... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Todd

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. He does call the Civil War the "War of Northern Aggression", however, and is indeed a racist POS...but he didn't actually say anything about owning colored people wink

#842266 - 06/05/13 03:55 PM Re: At least he's not a liar... [Re: Todd]
chinookie Offline
Parr

Loc: Portland, OR
I'm sure the thought has crossed his mind a time or two.

Tom

#842272 - 06/05/13 04:05 PM Re: At least he's not a liar... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Not "anyone", but this guy...yeah, probably.

Fish on...

Todd

#842273 - 06/05/13 04:08 PM Re: At least he's not a liar... [Re: Todd]
Natron
Unregistered

the NRA may lose some members over this... there are black NRA members, as well as white members that may be married to a black woman/man.....

problem tho, it will also cause people to join, mainly the fruitcake dipwads that believe in that crap....

#842275 - 06/05/13 04:17 PM Re: At least he's not a liar... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Todd

I hope I don't have to re-post this over and over again.

Fish on...

Todd

#842277 - 06/05/13 04:18 PM Re: At least he's not a liar... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

P.S. Among those who actually think the part about owning colored people is real, they're probably equally split between those who want to bury him, and those who want to idolize him...

#842283 - 06/05/13 04:33 PM Re: At least he's not a liar... [Re: Todd]
Natron
Unregistered

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/jimporter.asp

now, my question is, who the hell would be stupid enough to post something like that if it were fake? read through the comments on your page Todd, theres other sites too, but you can see, people are pissed off over it, and theres black people responding as well...

why would a website post something like that for satire? because slavery is/was hardly a satirical situation....

#842288 - 06/05/13 04:53 PM Re: At least he's not a liar... [Re: ]
Natron
Unregistered

no... but i saw it referenced in the comments section on Todds page...

that some stupid website like the SUN or something?

#842290 - 06/05/13 04:59 PM Re: At least he's not a liar... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

It's called "satire"...and if you're asking those questions, then you don't know what it means.

Fish on...

Todd

#842291 - 06/05/13 05:09 PM Re: At least he's not a liar... [Re: Todd]
Natron
Unregistered

i know what satire is Todd...

yeah great, make fun of him, hes a dipsh!t, but dont use such a controversial subject such as slavery to do it... make fun of him because he drives a Jetta or something, because there are people in this world that will go off half cocked and sock his ass because they believed it... pretty stupid idea if you ask me...

and if the site is actually printing stuff like that, its stupid on their part... black people dont think slavery is funny, so they shouldnt joke about it...

#842294 - 06/05/13 05:32 PM Re: At least he's not a liar... [Re: ]
Natron
Unregistered

stop talkin and start proving... talk is for pussies... pussy...

#842296 - 06/05/13 05:44 PM Re: At least he's not a liar... [Re: Kinetic Kwik]
Natron
Unregistered

some of you people seriously have issues with me, you go on "rag" periods almost, like menstrual periods, heres some free advice...

change your E-pon and freshen up...

and KK, well both of you, if you have a problem with me, feel free to exercise your right to shut the hell up...

cant believe you 2 idiots are even coming at me questioning me on an issue such as slavery, you 2 dimbulbs probably want slavery to be reinstated...

#842301 - 06/05/13 06:02 PM Re: At least he's not a liar... [Re: Kinetic Kwik]
Natron
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Kinetic Kwik
Have you ever asked yourself.

"Self, Just how did I get nominated into the piscatard hall of fame?"

Maybe you should take those assumptions and get a clue.

Heres one

Your name calling and labeling is a sure sign of infiority.

oh thats right, its OK for you guys to do it, but not for me to do it... i forgot all about that... see thats the problem with logical thinking, is that most people dont logically think, so you are usually wrong no matter how right you are...

thanks for pointing that out to me..... again.... maybe this time i wont logically think, and remember that only you can do it....

asshole...

yeah see that didnt work too well, cuz i think logically, not with my head up my colon...

#842302 - 06/05/13 06:02 PM Re: At least he's not a liar... [Re: Kinetic Kwik]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Nate, they're making fun of him talking about slavery because he is a racist, not because he drives a Prius.

That's how satire works...but something tells me you'll "enlighten" us with four pages of bullshite, anyway.

I'm going fishing wink

Fish on...

Todd

#842303 - 06/05/13 06:04 PM Re: At least he's not a liar... [Re: Todd]
Natron
Unregistered

then its not satire, its the truth Todd, and theres some serious issues with that as well...

the NRA can go to hell anyways, i dont need them to do anything for me...

good luck fishing... im gonna go take some pictures...

#842310 - 06/05/13 06:46 PM Re: At least he's not a liar... [Re: Kinetic Kwik]
Natron
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Kinetic Kwik
If talk is for pussies, you seem to have alot to say.

you seem to have alot to say, that you delete, then say it again just as stupidly... see i dont go around here, chasing you, saying crap to you, matter of fact, i gives ZERO craps about you, but yet you do it, and act like im the one with problems... rofl

you are the same person, doing the same crap, that got me in trouble the last time...

with that said, im trying here to bite my toungue and not be a full on asshole like i was the last time, even if you were a bigger one, but you are making it hard out here...

ive given you more than ample opportunities to take up your frustration with me, or infatuation whatever you would like to call it... if your not going to commit, just shut up...

and i still stand where i stood before, slavery isnt funny, and shouldnt be joked about... if Porter is a racist, he shouldnt be president of the NRA, the NRA is supposed to be about freedom, not suppression... like i said, this is probably gonna draw a bunch of people to join, because they are going to believe this as truth, and praise him for it... fake or not...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |