Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#84383 - 01/01/00 01:28 PM Bob: just a question
Harbor_Hog Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Grays Harbor
I just got done with me first ever web page with all of my product information and what not. I know we are not supposed to advertise on here so is there anyway that you can help me out by posting my address on your BB so I can get some exposure. I don't want this to take anything away from you, nor do I think it will. Thanks for everything.

Andy

#84384 - 01/01/00 11:22 PM Re: Bob: just a question
Bob Offline

Dazed and Confused

Loc: Forks, WA & Soldotna, AK
Andy ... feel free to post a little blurb in the classifieds section. Although you're intent is to make money (going against the the 'private party' postings), since you're a regular contributor and asked, we'll bend my rules a little. Good luck!

"You CANNOT fix stupid!"

#84385 - 01/05/00 12:18 AM Re: Bob: just a question
dcrzfitter Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tenino, wa U.S.A.
Andy,

I just checked out yer web page. Not bad for a start. I sapose you will be adding to it so I won't waste my time sajesting that you do, like some.

What I am really intrested in is getting some of you're gear. I haven't fished with jigs or rags and really wannna try it. but I don't know where to start. Like I've said in other post I like fishing the Nooch and Satsop. I am actually still new to Steelhead fishing (my second season) but I have a nice drift boat and am willing to put in the time and effort to learn all I can. I was woundering if I could get you to E-mail me with maybe yer favorite 3 or 4 jigs and rags for the Nooch ans Satsop. Steelies and Silvers. What I really would like to do is make a trip down the Nooch with some one that knows allot about it and fishes with diferent gear other than just drifting bait but not limeted to gear other than bait. Maybe some day we can hook up and hammer out a deal? I can supply the boat and all that I just wanna pick some body's mind on the way down =)

My E-mail is dcrzfitter@aol .com

thanx,
dcrzfitter

#84386 - 01/05/00 03:13 AM Re: Bob: just a question
Hohwaiian Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Seattle, Washington, US
Good job Andy. I see you also participated in the slay fest on the zipperlip this past week (ya gotta visit Andy's site to learn which river). I also have a few pics of last week's zipperlip catches, but can't email them to you. Let me know if you want some and I'll pop them in the mailbox.

Also, I landed a large hen last Saturday with an odd double hook rig stuck in the corner of her jaw. It was made from two kahle hooks. I was hoping that the creator of this rig visits this BB.

How do you use this rig? If you don't want to say, I can totally understand. Boy did it really stick her!

#84387 - 01/07/00 07:40 PM Re: Bob: just a question
potter Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Pacific Beach, WA, USA
Andy, you might want to contact Blane's tackle. He lives in Aberdeen and sells tackle wholesale/retail/mailorder. He maybe able to market your product? E-mail is:
taklman@techline.com/~taklman
tell him Letty sent you and she expects some great deals next visit!

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (20 Gage, steely slammer, wolverine), 1517 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |