Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#85920 - 02/11/00 06:29 PM WKND POSSIBILITIES
ONEON Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: Renton,Wa.
come on guys someone must have an idea wher a fish might be!!

#85921 - 02/11/00 06:51 PM Re: WKND POSSIBILITIES
Coho Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Muk
Go to the Bogey-101 to Lyndeckers

#85922 - 02/11/00 07:59 PM Re: WKND POSSIBILITIES
ONEON Offline
Eyed Egg

Loc: Renton,Wa.
Thanks "COHO" for the reply,for awhile I thought that this might be just a political confrontation site.

#85923 - 02/11/00 09:34 PM Re: WKND POSSIBILITIES
Hohwaiian Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Seattle, Washington, US
Oneon, sorry for contributing to all the political gibberish. But, 101 to Lyendeckers is a long one. Boondoggling most the way. Better in March, with two good slingers up front. No time to stop and work it. I'd go hatchery to Wilsons, and pound the holes below both hatcheries right off the bat. Maybe you'll get lucky with a late brat or two. Hope this helps.

Peace Out...

#85924 - 02/12/00 09:07 AM Re: WKND POSSIBILITIES
Erik Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: North of Seattle/ South of For...
even if you dont float it your best bet this time of year is probably the Calawah. dont worry though, in a couple of weeks you'll be able to flip a coin...good luck

#85925 - 02/12/00 09:32 AM Re: WKND POSSIBILITIES
B Mac Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Graham,WA, USA
The Puyallup system has been better than normal this winter. I'll be on the Carbon this morning. Will post results later tonight.

#85926 - 02/15/00 12:31 PM Re: WKND POSSIBILITIES
T Dodge Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Tacoma
The Kalama has been a consistent producer for me so far. Last fished it Feb. 12. Water was low and clear, w/5+ feet of vis. I have a feeling the fish are scattered, however, on the 12th, I happened to find the right place to be, among the runs up in the canyon, closer to the deadline. While searching for the fish, I saw two in a shallow run near shore. I sat down and as I watched, I saw that there were 2 or 3 others in the run also. I fished there all morning and by keeping a low profile (the fish were in about 3 feet of water, less than 8 feet from shore) was able to hit 7 fish, alternating between sandshrimp and a variety of jigs, all under a float. All fish were hatchery, the biggest was a buck of about 8 or 9 pounds. So, the Kalama could be a productive option. Once I found the fish, I found that they weren't especially skittish. Most of the ones I saw could be coaxed into taking, it seemed the key was to switch up fequently.

#85927 - 02/15/00 03:18 PM Re: WKND POSSIBILITIES
Bob D Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Port Orchard Wa Kitsap
I fished the Hoh on Friday, the Queets on Sat, the Duc on Sunday and the Satsop yesterday! Fishing is just plain slow right now! We need rain and some blown out fishing for a few days. This is that time of the year again after the initial burst of Early Nates and between the rest of the run that the fishing is slow, Its that way every year seems like! But before we know it the fish will flourish and soon you will be able to hit almost any river and the possibility to do well will be there. Be patient!!! and be ready!!!

Big Nates wait for no man, or woman. Just remember to let em live! Or next year the wait will be even longer, and longer, and so on...you know were this is going.

Bob D

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
cordoge, CORKE, FISHRIGHT, LoweDown, minirex, RDK
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 316 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63785 Topics
645442 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |