LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#863784 - 10/19/13 05:39 PM Antartica Sets Third Ice sheet record in 5 Weeks..
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Yep, all you kool aid drinkers, things are warming up. wink

http://sunshinehours.wordpress.com/2013/...t-was-shutdown/

- Albert Einstein.

#863810 - 10/19/13 11:10 PM Re: Antartica Sets Third Ice sheet record in 5 Weeks.. [Re: Sol Duc]
Salman Offline
Spawner

Can you elaborate?

#863812 - 10/19/13 11:17 PM Re: Antartica Sets Third Ice sheet record in 5 Weeks.. [Re: Salman]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Can you read?

- Albert Einstein.

#863987 - 10/21/13 01:07 AM Re: Antartica Sets Third Ice sheet record in 5 Weeks.. [Re: Sol Duc]
Salman Offline
Spawner

I think you take the cake for dumbest poster of all time.

#863989 - 10/21/13 01:19 AM Re: Antartica Sets Third Ice sheet record in 5 Weeks.. [Re: Salman]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Lol!

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#864013 - 10/21/13 10:23 AM Re: Antartica Sets Third Ice sheet record in 5 Weeks.. [Re: Todd]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Originally Posted By: Todd
Lol!

lmao!

#864017 - 10/21/13 11:26 AM Re: Antartica Sets Third Ice sheet record in 5 Weeks.. [Re: fish4brains]
Carcassman Online   content
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
Weather is what happens in any one year. Climate is what happens over decades. One year is meaningless.

It is the same with salmon ( or any) natural resource recovery. This big year on the Columbia means nothing unless it is followed by decades of similar numbers.

More than century of a trend is not changed by a single year.

#864050 - 10/21/13 02:19 PM Re: Antartica Sets Third Ice sheet record in 5 Weeks.. [Re: Sol Duc]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Yep, all you kool aid drinkers, things are warming up. wink

http://sunshinehours.wordpress.com/2013/...t-was-shutdown/

So did you get this from the doltsareus.com?

#864165 - 10/21/13 09:10 PM Re: Antartica Sets Third Ice sheet record in 5 Weeks.. [Re: Illahee]
IrishRogue Offline
Poon it! Poon it! Poon it!

Loc: Yarrow Point
Hank, if you want to start actually quoting and listening to scientists, maybe you should just go read them all. Here's the chart:

#864174 - 10/21/13 09:30 PM Re: Antartica Sets Third Ice sheet record in 5 Weeks.. [Re: ]
_Nate_
Unregistered

that means there is 13,927 idiots writing articles trying to scare the public into thinking its getting bad and the oceans are going to turn into boiling pools of lava hot water...

100 million years ago, it was hotter than it is now....

then that whole ice age thing happened...

"Global Warming" is really called "the cycle of the Earth" but theres 13,927 morons, that are telling you that one day, the oceans will start boiling... wonder what the low temps are going to be during then, should i bring a coat?

#864183 - 10/21/13 10:05 PM Re: Antartica Sets Third Ice sheet record in 5 Weeks.. [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: _Nate_
that means there is 13,927 idiots writing articles trying to scare the public into thinking its getting bad and the oceans are going to turn into boiling pools of lava hot water...

"Global Warming" is really called "the cycle of the Earth" but theres 13,927 morons, that are telling you that one day, the oceans will start boiling... wonder what the low temps are going to be during then, should i bring a coat?

Yep 13,927 idiots with degrees from a moron universities, and I know what an expert you are when it comes to being a moron, in fact your like the King of the morons.

#864187 - 10/21/13 10:20 PM Re: Antartica Sets Third Ice sheet record in 5 Weeks.. [Re: Illahee]
_Nate_
Unregistered

oh, so degrees mean you write the cycle of the earth, and are now god....

do your research genius...

first ice age was over 2 billion years ago (5 are known), the last one was about 3 million years ago... FYI, humans have only been around for a couple hundred thousand years, and the earth is just under 5 billion years old...

you know what, screw it, look for yourself, unless you are blind as a fvcking slug...

looks like a continuing pattern is going on doesnt it? unless you are blind as a fvcking slug... the earth rapidly and oftenly (in thousands/millions of years, but its still often) changes temperatures from warm, to cool, and it was doing so without and humans on the planet even...

its the cycle of the earth, unless you are one of the 13,927 morons that write bullsh!t articles... or the people that believe it...

#864188 - 10/21/13 10:21 PM Re: Antartica Sets Third Ice sheet record in 5 Weeks.. [Re: ]
_Nate_
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Good point.

Nate, this is not a subject that you'll fare well on.

wanna bet?

#864196 - 10/21/13 10:44 PM Re: Antartica Sets Third Ice sheet record in 5 Weeks.. [Re: ]
_Nate_
Unregistered

how about you get a life, and stop treating others like sh!t, before you get stepped on like the pile of sh!t you are KK...

i googled those to show you for yourself, look at my response times, how could i have figured out all that info and typed it all up in that short amount of time?

or ask Hank what i said about the idiots that believe dumb sh!t 4 months ago...

rofl

i did excellent in science in school, i actually enjoy it more than... well not quite...

#864255 - 10/22/13 08:47 AM Re: Antartica Sets Third Ice sheet record in 5 Weeks.. [Re: Illahee]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Originally Posted By: Illahee

Yep 13,927 idiots with degrees from a moron universities, and I know what an expert you are when it comes to being a moron, in fact your like the King of the morons.

Our government is run by people with degrees.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#864266 - 10/22/13 12:20 PM Re: Antartica Sets Third Ice sheet record in 5 Weeks.. [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia

Our government is run by people with degrees.

Nope, our country is run by people with money, and the Supreme Court said corporations are people, and money is free speech.

#864359 - 10/22/13 08:48 PM Re: Antartica Sets Third Ice sheet record in 5 Weeks.. [Re: Illahee]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Nope, our country is run by people with money, and the Supreme Court said corporations are people, and money is free speech.

RED, Just who should run the country? Should it be the people who pay the bills or the people who receive the benefits? Please before you answer consider the probable results of your conclusion.

WHITE, Actually the Supreme Court decided that a corporation is in fact a group of people.

BLUE, The Supreme Court decided that people can spend money to express their views.

Do you see a problem, other than government run amok?

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |