Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#883160 - 01/31/14 06:39 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: Todd]
SundayMoney Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Everett
Originally Posted By: Todd
Back to reality...

Here's another thing I'd like to see to get the Broncos off their game...the first pick play that Welker runs across the middle, where he commits offensive pass interference and gets away with it every time, I'd like to see Kam or KJ light his ass up, knock his chin right into the top of his helmet.

The refs have let the Broncos get away with offensive PI four or five times per game all year on that play, and if they won't stop Welker from doing it (even after he sent Talib to the locker room injured), then the Hawks should put a stop to it themselves.

I don't care what the play is...a pick play, a drag across the middle, or just a quick slot receiver go...whether they throw it to Welker or not he should get knocked right into next season.

If he survives the hit and plays the rest of the game I bet he won't be committing any more offensive PI penalties.

Fish on...

Todd

I guarantee Welker is looking to avoid a trip aboard the Kamtrack.

#883163 - 01/31/14 06:52 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
48 hours to go wink

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#883165 - 01/31/14 06:56 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: Todd]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Shredded Beef is slow cooking .
Growlers will be filled Saturday Night with a nice IPA
Skiing all morning on Sunday, home in time to watch the game...

The Seahawks are the better team. It is only a matter of time.

GO HAWKS!

#883166 - 01/31/14 07:00 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: ]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Pete Carroll’s Friends, Family Admit They’d Love To See Him Get Blown Out In A Super Bowl

NEW YORK—Conceding that they could not imagine anything more satisfying, sources closest to Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll admitted to reporters Thursday that they would love to see him get blown out in a Super Bowl. “Honestly, yeah, it’d be great to watch him get trounced by like 20, maybe 24 points on Sunday,” said lifelong friend Paul Tuchrello, expressing a sentiment similar to that of the rest of Carroll’s friends and family members who confirmed that they are privately hoping the coach will be absolutely humiliated in the biggest game of his nearly 40-year career. “If the Broncos wrap this thing up in the third quarter and we get to watch Pete despondently roam the sideline for another 35 or 40 minutes, I’d be thrilled. I mean, if the Seahawks got shut out that’d be incredible, but I’d settle for pretty much any scenario where he helplessly watches as his team gets dismantled in front of a hundred million people.” Those in Carroll’s inner circle added that watching the Seahawks come up one yard short as time expired would also be enjoyable.

of course the Source of that BS is The Onion.....

Hey Hank....

#883168 - 01/31/14 07:15 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: ]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

#883173 - 01/31/14 07:30 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: ]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Somebody please tell me who Chimp Bailey is?

#883178 - 01/31/14 07:46 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Shermit the Frog

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#883181 - 01/31/14 08:39 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: Lucky Louie]
Lucky Louie Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Lucky Louie

Denver&#146;s pre-season schedule was against the NFC-W division&#151;the toughest/best division from top to bottom in NFL football.

Denver went 2-2.

They beat SF 10-6 and Rams 27-26 and they lost to AZ 32-24 and Seattle 40-10.

Denver could only score 10 points each against Seattle and SF defenses.
Denver&#146;s 2 wins combined for a pathetic 5 point total.

Denver would be next to the bottom of the NFC-W division with a .500 record if in that division.
Yes it was pre season games and the Donk&#146;s have had a good year with Mannings record breaking season but Denver is going to lose&#151;big--because of one of the toughest defenses from front to back being fielded in recent SB history.

That is only talking about Seattle one of the best defenses going to a super bowl.

Now If Bevel opens up the offense against a mediocre Denver pass defense-- Wilson is going to shred their defense and the rout is on.

No you can’t have my rights---I’m still using them

#883182 - 01/31/14 08:42 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: Todd]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Todd

Here's another thing I'd like to see to get the Broncos off their game...the first pick play that Welker runs across the middle, where he commits offensive pass interference and gets away with it every time, I'd like to see Kam or KJ light his ass up, knock his chin right into the top of his helmet.

Originally Posted By: Direct-Drive
Hopefully the pass rush cancels out any deep threats and the safeties/linebackers blow up the short pass attempts.

Welker should plan on the Wrath of Kam crashing down on him.

#883195 - 01/31/14 10:25 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: Direct-Drive]
The Catcherman Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Ellensburg, WA
I'd like to see a lot more defensive pressure by the Hawk D-lineman on Manning, the Hawk O-line protect RW better than they have (most of the season), Beast to get 100 yards plus rushing, I'd like to see RW use the option read on some end-around keepers for long rushing gains, which has been open but not utilized so far, and for the Hawks to bring back the Lombardi trophy to Seattle for the old man, who has been a stalwart fan since they came into the league.

#883198 - 01/31/14 10:38 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: The Catcherman]
cruzn99 Offline
Returning Adult

Just get the game over with already, these football threads are tiresome. inb4 rage from the 4 or 5 regular participants.

everhook

#883200 - 01/31/14 10:52 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: cruzn99]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Bring back reefer, and possum. rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#883201 - 01/31/14 10:54 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: cruzn99]
Jet Offline
Parr

Originally Posted By: cruzn99
Just get the game over with already, these football threads are tiresome. inb4 rage from the 4 or 5 regular participants.

The Seahawks won! Time to go after big nates.

#883203 - 01/31/14 11:03 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: Jet]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Look who's in last. grin

- Albert Einstein.

#883209 - 02/01/14 01:06 AM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Hey Hamster,

I thought you were on the Hawks bandwagon? Yet here you are, peddling anti-Hawk, pro-Bronco bullsh!t like that cockgobbler slabby.

wtf?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#883210 - 02/01/14 01:45 AM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: Dan S.]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Legion of Boom is one of the best if not the best secondaries in NFL history.

Earl Thomas is like having another CB out there that can close fast. Add Chancellor who hit like a LB. Then add Sherman at CB.

#883211 - 02/01/14 02:13 AM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: Steelheadman]
Happy Birthday wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
The Hawks are an outstanding tackling team. They rarely miss a tackle. DB's wrap up and don't give them an extra yard. It's the little things that add up.

#883216 - 02/01/14 09:36 AM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: The Catcherman]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Originally Posted By: The Catcherman
I'd like to see a lot more defensive pressure by the Hawk D-lineman on Manning, the Hawk O-line protect RW better than they have (most of the season), Beast to get 100 yards plus rushing, I'd like to see RW use the option read on some end-around keepers for long rushing gains, which has been open but not utilized so far, and for the Hawks to bring back the Lombardi trophy to Seattle for the old man, who has been a stalwart fan since they came into the league.

THIS!! thumbs

#883221 - 02/01/14 10:16 AM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: ]
Happy Birthday wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
Originally Posted By: Hankster
If you want a good analysis of what we'll see tomorrow (with a prediction we like), click on the link and read the whole thing.

The Official Super Bowl Preview: When the coin is flipped and the game actually starts, what will we see on Sunday?

http://grantland.com/features/the-official-super-bowl-preview/

When the coing is flipped and the game starts, we'll see what is actually going to happen. There isn't an analyst out there that is going to tell us what we're going to see. We watch this crap for two weeks with the experts telling us what's going to happen and rarely do they get it right. They'll play the game, and then we'll see how it works out. Same old bs from every game of the season. Those experts are usually right about 50% of the time which is about equal to me doing the same.

With all the predictions, someone is bound to be right. I see it about the same as our WDFW predicting salmon returns. Every few years they get lucky.

Edited by wntrrn (02/01/14 10:28 AM)

#883222 - 02/01/14 10:20 AM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: The Catcherman]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: The Catcherman

I'd settle for stifling pass coverage combined with relentless pressure on their QB.
Accomplish that and everything else will be easy.

Page 17 of 36 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Don Wakefield, donwakefield, Monaghan, wntrrn
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 156 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645430 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |