Three Rivers Marine

Page 28 of 36 < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#883660 - 02/03/14 01:09 AM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: NickD90]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: NickD90
I'm not sad. I'm pissed off. There ain't no quit in CO and you can be damn sure the Donks will remember this night. See you next year Seahawks. I'm calling it right here, right now. Enjoy your moment. It&#146;s about time you fuckin' losers won something of sustenance in this part of the country. It only took you 200+ years of franchise clubs to do it...so congrats? Blind squirrel meet nut ya' fuckin' chumps.

I tried to be cool...but noooooope. But I do forgive because success is new to ya'll and its hard to handle. Try not to cum down yer' legs too much...

Sober up. [Bleeeeep!]!

- Albert Einstein.

#883661 - 02/03/14 01:12 AM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: NickD90]
BGR Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Marysville, WA
Defense... Wins... Championships...?

#883664 - 02/03/14 01:21 AM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: BGR]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: BGR
Defense... Wins... Championships...?

Yes...it...does.

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#883666 - 02/03/14 01:34 AM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Let's bring this conversation to an end...it's like beating a dead horse.

:-)

*stolen off of facebook ;-)

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#883667 - 02/03/14 01:38 AM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: ]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
I'm not sad. I'm pissed off. There ain't no quit in CO and you can be damn sure the Donks will remember this night. See you next year Seahawks. I'm calling it right here, right now. Enjoy your moment. It&#146;s about time you fuckin' losers won something of sustenance in this part of the country. It only took you 200+ years of franchise clubs to do it...so congrats? Blind squirrel meet nut ya' fuckin' chumps.

I tried to be cool...but noooooope. But I do forgive because success is new to ya'll and its hard to handle. Try not to cum down yer' legs too much...

Sober up. [Bleeeeep!]!

Classic sign of being f'd up. Spews that sh!t in one post and apologizes for it in the next. He's like the drunk that beats his wife then starts cryin' about it.

nick your the one who jumped onto the bronco soapbox 2 weeks ago. Playing the hanster role, come on man! eat your crow and sober up a bit.

#1 defense simply came to the game and represented itself VERY well. Peyton Manning did not have a bad game by any means. seattle just had a answer for everything thing the donkeys tried to do. L.O.B. ! the out come was a severe @ss beating!

#883668 - 02/03/14 01:44 AM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: Brewer]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Wish our D had crushed this guy as well.
http://www.sfgate.com/technology/busines...ess-5199026.php

Edited by stonefish (02/03/14 01:48 AM)

#883669 - 02/03/14 01:59 AM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: Brewer]
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Silverdale, WA
Originally Posted By: Brewer
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Sober up. [Bleeeeep!]!

Classic sign of being f'd up. Spews that sh!t in one post and apologizes for it in the next. He's like the drunk that beats his wife then starts cryin' about it.

nick your the one who jumped onto the bronco soapbox 2 weeks ago. Playing the hanster role, come on man! eat your crow and sober up a bit.

#1 defense simply came to the game and represented itself VERY well. Peyton Manning did not have a bad game by any means. seattle just had a answer for everything thing the donkeys tried to do. L.O.B. ! the out come was a severe @ss beating!

Not sure how you judge football but I pretty sure if your QB has 2 INTs (one returned for a TD) and a fumble most people would consider that a bad game. Most his yards and completions came once the game was out of reach.

#883670 - 02/03/14 02:02 AM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: stonefish]
DBAppraiser Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: MA13
This is what happens when a team that was very good in 1 facet of the game plays a team that is very good at all facets of the game and is exceptional on the defensive side of the ball. Broncos never had a chance and even if they get there next year, if they don't vastly improve their defense and their special teams it will happen again.

Unfortunately, some bought into the Bronco offensive hype without ever really looking under the hood at the whole package and tonight those folks are pretty sad. Good thing pot is legal in CO. If you go outside and listen closely, from the East you can hear the gurgling of the bongs and the soft whimpering of Bronco fans. Wish I owned a Jack in the Box franchise in Denver right now.

#883672 - 02/03/14 02:26 AM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: DBAppraiser]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#883673 - 02/03/14 03:15 AM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: Dogfish]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
Nah, no trash talk needed.
We won with dignity and let our play speak for itself. My Team, our team, all the 12's...... are the world champs! I've waited my whole life of 41 years for my team to win it all. They did so tonight and showed the world who they are, and 'Represented Seattle on the big stage like no other team ever has. I'm so proud of the Seahawks I could cry.

Such a beat down, the Bronco's wheels fell off, then Seattle started disemboweling Denver & it was a total rout. Sorry Brother Nick.

Denver Didn't even come in Second, ...I think Stam did. Time to Pay up Bitchez!

Drinks on Stam!

#883674 - 02/03/14 03:34 AM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: NickD90]
Colon Kaepernick Offline
Wilson's Bitch

Loc: The Gay Bay Yo!

Blow it out your ass.

Yeeeeeeeeah thats what's up you dirty ol beeeeyotch!

Originally Posted By: PrickD90
I'm not sad. I'm pissed off. There ain't no quit in CO and you can be damn sure the Donks will remember this night. See you next year Seahawks. I'm calling it right here, right now. Enjoy your moment. It’s about time you fuckin' losers won something of sustenance in this part of the country. It only took you 200+ years of franchise clubs to do it...so congrats? Blind squirrel meet nut ya' fuckin' chumps.

Go back to Colorado you whiny [Bleeeeep!] [Bleeeeep!]!

I'm not laughing with you, I am laughing at you Nicholas! There aint no cunts like you from WA, so we will remember this night and your cuntyness. See you next year Broncs, at the glue factory! It's about time you fuckin reject losers from that part of the country did something with sustenance and went the [Bleeeeep!] back home! You are the Chump Nick the Prick!

You tried to be cool, but you're not.....so nooooope. We dont forgive, but we all understand that most women can't handle their booze! We remember our first beer beeeeyotch! Your mom tried not to let the best part of ya run down her leg.....we can see how that worked out.

GO HAWKS!!!

#883675 - 02/03/14 03:35 AM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: Sky-Guy]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

SPD says the Parade will start at 11:00am on Wed. beer

- Albert Einstein.

#883677 - 02/03/14 08:11 AM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: Sol Duc]
Add Offline
Parr

Loc: Mountlake Terrace
OUR BAD...
We forgot to give Peyton the same respect the media did....

#883678 - 02/03/14 08:44 AM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: Add]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Where was Chump Bailey during all of this?

#883682 - 02/03/14 10:56 AM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Good morning ladies. Welcome to day one of being World Champs. The Hawks earned it, deserved it and played a hell of a game - a one in a million game where everything that could go right - went right. The Donks had no answer last night and have no excuses today. This is the last time I'm saying congrats - so congrats.

A lot of chit got talked on both sides over the past few weeks and last night.
I'll take my lumps for running my mouth and I ain't gonna run away from you bag o' dicks - you are stuck with me for the next 364 days. You Hawks fans whined something fierce from 2006 until last night (excuses - bad calls and all that). So you are not above doucheness yourselves. Again, don't let success go to your heads too much as the salary cap is going to eat your precious LOB up in the off season. See you next year bitches. grin

#883691 - 02/03/14 12:17 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: ]
Osprey Offline
Spawner

Loc: Osprey Acres /Olympja
WOW!!!!!!
A beatdown of biblical proportions.
Denver had not faced a defense like this all year,those that did watched the game from home.
Nick.......dude? Next time take a minute before you log on!
I hate sore loosers!!!!!
Btw or salary cap is fine next year ,its the year after that gets interesting.
Best defense I've ever seen play a big game.......that includes the 85 Bears
They didn't have the LOB.
It shows how a team reflects its coach ,hard nose fast smart......
Unlike the 9ers,................ Go Hawks
........Os

#883693 - 02/03/14 12:23 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: NickD90]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Again, don't let success go to your heads too much as the salary cap is going to eat your precious LOB up in the off season. grin

I heard a interview recently with John Schneider regarding possible upcoming salary cap issues. He didn't go into specifics but stated he has a plan in place to deal with the cap.
Based on his record so far with the salary cap and player moves, I'd say the Hawks are in pretty good hands in regards to future years.
SF

Edited by stonefish (02/03/14 12:24 PM)

#883695 - 02/03/14 12:33 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: ]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
OMAHA, OMAHA

Manning face AND jazz hands, all in one pic.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#883697 - 02/03/14 12:37 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: Osprey]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I didn't say anything last night after many beers that I wouldn't still say today. I don't think I've been a sore loser at all. Sore losers bitch and moan about excuses and I've said repeatedly that I have none. I used some bad language and mixed it up on some name calling, but this is the Dark Side and can you blame a Donkey after that debacle? I had 20 Hawks fans screeching in my face all night long at the watch party and I was really cool about it. I didn't want to get my ass kicked and add injury to insult. The Hawks beat enough Donk ass last night. I stood tough and I am going to continue to stand tough. How could you not?

I've said congrats to the board and to many of you personally and I mean it. I took my lumps last night and I'm here to take them today. But I'm not going to take em' laying down and that you have to respect.

#883706 - 02/03/14 01:25 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: NickD90]
Kinetic Kwik Offline
Spawner

Loc: sum x wet,sum x dry WA 4 Life

Page 28 of 36 < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
TrollKing, wateronthebrain
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 832 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645424 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |