THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#898539 - 06/24/14 08:27 PM Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) ****
madcapmag Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Issaquah WA
Sorry mods if this is not the right place. Please move to the appropriate forum if necessary.

Hi All,

We have a full-time or part-time opening at the Outdoor Emporium in Seattle. I know all of you like to fish, so I'll get down to the nitty-gritty. I am looking for someone who has the right personality to work a retail job, which includes helping customers, stocking, doing inventory, and other tasks during the day to day operation. We try to be fluid, so having knowledge in camping, marine, hunting, and clothing is always a plus. You must be able to stand for extended periods of time, you must be able to lift a reasonable amount of weight, and you must pass a drug test. We also do background checks on all of our prospective employees.

I would prefer someone who can work through the year, however if you are a student, we can work with your schedule once school starts. We also require all of our employees to work at least one weekend day.

Please send me a resume at bkim@outdooremporium.net if you are interested!

#898563 - 06/25/14 04:10 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: madcapmag]
Kinetic Kwik Offline
Spawner

Loc: sum x wet,sum x dry WA 4 Life
1 star

4 potential

Thanks madcapmag, for posting this over here.

#898595 - 06/25/14 04:04 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Kinetic Kwik]
Kinetic Kwik Offline
Spawner

Loc: sum x wet,sum x dry WA 4 Life
Come on Evok
Do tell, Why not you?

#898598 - 06/25/14 04:14 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Seattle
A job posting is kryptonite to a stoner. If you want to keep him out just put up a help wanted sign . It makes him too weak to post.

#898607 - 06/25/14 05:04 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you guys are idiots you know that?

#898611 - 06/25/14 05:36 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

ill show you idiot John...

im glad you have never faced financial hardship in your life, im glad you are successful (at talking sh!t atleast), good for you... but that doesnt make you "better" than anyone...

also, you must have failed Geography, Economics, and even Math in school because it would be feasibly impossible for me to work in Seattle were i live at 9.21 an hour, hell it would be tough at 20 an hour...

sometimes bad things happen to good people, but that doesnt mean you can jump on them each and every day because you think you know their whole situation... you listened to an idiot in my uncle, and now have some kind of hatred towards me and my family that was formed on a lie... you should rethink who you talk to about certian people, because i have or can get dirt on anyone if i so desire... because im NOT an idiot...

#898613 - 06/25/14 05:49 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

He has to hang around to rip on the bong and watch Cartoon Network . A gram a day. $100 he calls it his "meds"

#898614 - 06/25/14 05:52 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Piper
Unregistered

you should all be nice to Evo, he's holding out for a management position, and rightly so...

once cousin Eddie dies, he's next in line

beer

catherine-says-hes-been-holding-out-for-a-management-postion

#898616 - 06/25/14 05:58 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Joad you need to shut the fvck up about anything fishing related including jobs, you probably couldnt catch a damn Beta in a cup with a 6/0 treble ya dunce...

Pipa, i dont have a cousin Eddie, so yeah...

as far as "Evo", you know my damn name, call me by it... all Evo is was a handle my dad used a long ass time ago in Theological chat rooms... its short for Evodius, and i figured id use it to honor him in a way, for me, not you....

worry about yourself, because after a while you are going to piss me off...

#898618 - 06/25/14 06:03 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Us and Them]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Damn I thought Evo was short for " summers eve" the douche.

#898621 - 06/25/14 06:15 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Us and Them]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
Financial hardships are usually overcome by....? Hint: Filing bankruptcy is not the correct answer.

#898624 - 06/25/14 06:21 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: wntrrn]
GutZ Offline
The Original Boat Ho

Loc: Bellevue
Is the Drug Test multiple choice?

#898625 - 06/25/14 06:23 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: wntrrn]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

well you arent very smart so im not surprised Joad...

wntrrn, please dont act like you would know what to do if you were me... because you arent me, you arent here, and you arent helping...

and i have no intentions of filing bankruptcy, that is for idiots that went and bought a 60k dollar truck and a 80k dollar boat and dont even own their own house and got laid off 3 months after they bought them... im not that type of person...

thanks for caring tho...

#898630 - 06/25/14 06:36 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evo

and i have no intentions of filing bankruptcy, that is for idiots that went and bought a 60k dollar truck and a 80k dollar boat and dont even own their own house and got laid off 3 months after they bought them... im not that type of person...

Of course you're not that type of person... you would need a job in order to get laid off...

#898631 - 06/25/14 06:43 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

ive never said anything of the sort... and being pissed off has nothing to do with intimidation, assault, or anything of that sort... so call the cops on me John, it wouldnt be the first time, and it wouldnt be the first time they leave without doing anything...

if you think YOU are going to intimidate me with threats of calling the police, then you are full of sh!t as well...

i call it standing up for myself, and well, all the proof you need is right in front of your face...

did you know that you can also be sued for slander and libel?

even tho you assholes do this sh!t to me, if something bad happened to you, i would always be there to listen and or talk, because thats what people need in times of difficulty... but thats because im a REAL dude, not some arrogant selfless prick that has nothing better to do than try to hurt someone they dont even know...

#898633 - 06/25/14 06:53 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

I generally gave you the benefit of doubt before you volunteered that you torch a gram of weed a day. After not so much.

You have to be able to prove harm in a libel or defamation case. You are the only one harming yourself so maybe you should lawyer up and go after you?

#898635 - 06/25/14 07:17 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Us and Them]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

never said i smoke a gram a day... never once... i infact said less than...

and WTF does that have to do with anything? you still stuck on what the government told you your whole life? you going to totally denounce head professors at Harvard Med, and many other colleges as well that state that it was all BS? i mean the government knows more than the people that taught them right? yeah, seems legit...

whats better, smoking .5 which is the equivalent of a bowl in some strains, waking up not under the influence or effects whatsoever or pounding a pint of Whiskey every night and going in to work reeking like old booze and hungover as crap?

or maybe you are right, maybe i should stop smoking weed, and go back to getting prescribed Xanax and Ativan and Ambien, and even the AD's i never took because prescription drugs are OK to take in society with a prescription right?

you wanna know why our country and world is so screwed up? because people believe political bullsh!t, and everyone rushes to get prescribed something that "helps" them, but in turn is a mind/mood altering drug that can kill, screw them up even worse, get them hooked, ect, instead of doing something simple like looking at Ma Nature first...

i havent taken a prescribed drug in 8 years, and i never intend to do it again, because i conquered my issues, now i just need to get a grip on the rest of it... but thats my battle, not yours, so just butt out of it k?

#898636 - 06/25/14 07:18 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

also Joad, i have proof, the whole family knows what went down... and yeah, it fvckin HURT me...

#898643 - 06/25/14 08:14 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
This thread has got some legs.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#898648 - 06/25/14 08:38 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Evo...give up the Bud....nothing makes you more lazy and unmotivated. I quit in 96' and my life changed for the better. Don't you THINK that would be a good start?

- Albert Einstein.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (20 Gage, steely slammer), 1505 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |