THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#898699 - 06/26/14 01:50 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) **** [Re: Chaz]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

thanks, atleast you used my real name..

madcap, if you are reading this still, if you would like i can post it for you on a page i help with on FB, 4k more people will see it....

let me know...

#898707 - 06/26/14 08:55 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Nate, the human condition hasn't really changed much in some ways. We used to live in caves and work our asses off to survive. Now we live in houses and work our asses off to survive. If you want to admit you would be done without modern society, maybe saber tooth cat food, than so be it. But if there is an ounce of survival or fighter in you than you need to get a job or your inner voice will eat you up for all your days and make you a whiny bitch because you can't stomach the truth. You know the truth.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#898722 - 06/26/14 01:03 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Quote: ".. the obession towards me and my daily life is mind boggling, why would you care so much?"

I'm feeling charitable so I'll give you the most probable answer.

Those of us who drag our butts out of bed each morning to earn an honest living and support our families have no respect for those who are too lazy to do the same. And when you keep making lame excuses as to why you won't get a job, you paint a big "kick me" sign on your back.

And when you consider that lazy people such as yourself survive by sponging off of others, including sponging off of taxpayers, directly or indirectly, this is what you get.

Pretty much sums it up.
You just don't want to wake up someday when you're 72 and think WTF happened ?

#898727 - 06/26/14 01:19 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Direct-Drive]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Another day on the pond. Looks like everyone's out trolling again... banana

#898743 - 06/26/14 03:09 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Quote: "..

Those of us who drag our butts out of bed each morning to earn an honest living and support our families have no respect for those who are too lazy to do the same. And when you keep making lame excuses as to why you won't get a job, you paint a big "kick me" sign on your back.

And when you consider that lazy people such as yourself survive by sponging off of others, including sponging off of taxpayers, directly or indirectly, this is what you get.

Sounds like a republican talking point.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#898753 - 06/26/14 03:38 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Nates theme song....

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95-Sdq2EKrg&list=RD95-Sdq2EKrg#t=0[/video]

- Albert Einstein.

#898755 - 06/26/14 03:39 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
NOFISH Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olalla, WA
Originally Posted By: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: KK
you just smoke pot, post, and con your friends into taking you fishing, when your wortess ass should be looking for a job.

Hey - fuckhead - I have a job.

Oh................wait..............you weren't talking to me, were you?

smile

Gold!

rofl

DanS for the WIN!

Damn Stam!
Remember, Ask yourself "What would Stam do?" smile

#898766 - 06/26/14 04:59 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: NOFISH]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

I think Steelspanker's post does sum up why most would take an interest Nate Redhook's PP meanderings. Who can respect a deadbeat, which is how Redhook has always come across.

But one other post a page or so back hit a plausible point. Redhook might be on disability, so he has some spending money, cuz I assume his Stockholm Syndrome student girlfriend can't afford to support him, and his mom would have to be just as crazy as he is to support him. But in order to collect disability, one needs to be physically or mentally impaired. And those happen to be the very attributes that Redhook's myriad posts suggest that he is qualified for. So if he is a bonafide disability recipient, I'm gonna' quit disrespecting him . . . so much.

#898776 - 06/26/14 05:38 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Salmo g.]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
I think Steelspanker's post does sum up why most would take an interest Nate Redhook's PP meanderings. Who can respect a deadbeat, which is how Redhook has always come across.

But one other post a page or so back hit a plausible point. Redhook might be on disability, so he has some spending money, cuz I assume his Stockholm Syndrome student girlfriend can't afford to support him, and his mom would have to be just as crazy as he is to support him. But in order to collect disability, one needs to be physically or mentally impaired. And those happen to be the very attributes that Redhook's myriad posts suggest that he is qualified for. So if he is a bonafide disability recipient, I'm gonna' quit disrespecting him . . . so much.

Some people with Downs Syndrome are employed at Salvation Army, Goodwill, etc.
It's upstairs, on the top floor.
If there is will present, there is a way.

Or you let your working years slip away and become a Walmart greeter in your old age if they will have you.

#898777 - 06/26/14 05:39 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Originally Posted By: Banned User
Bite is late today....maybe switch baits....

Perhaps the promise of a good flogging will draw a strike.

smile

#898806 - 06/26/14 07:08 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
I have a buddy who is a "work coach". Sounds ridiculous right? Well it actually is hugely beneficial to many of the disabled and their employers. He helps train and oversee the disabled as they learn their new routine at a new job and make it easier on employers.

He says that most of the mentally and physically disabled want to work and want nothing more than to be normal. He says he feels this is a true sign of someone who is disabled.

A pompous smart a$$ on the Internet who wants everyone to accept his disability is likely not disabled because he wants to actually be disabled. And if and when pompous a$$ actually became disabled they would likely want their old life back. It is astonishing how the human brain works.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#898810 - 06/26/14 07:19 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Jason Beezuz]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

yeah, because continuing to say that i collect disability is a pompous ass moronic remark...

and i dont want you to accept sh!t... i really dont give a fvck what you think, what you think you know, or how much better you think you are than me... i know who i am, what i do, what i can do, and what people close to me think of me... and thats ALL that matters, because some pompous assholes on the internet's opinion of me, is pretty much worthless...

#898813 - 06/26/14 07:35 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Besides the excellent synopsis given by Steelspanker, the problem is the fact that you are SO full of [Bleeeeep!]. You seem to believe a lot of it so you are technically delusional.

Now you are talking about how it isn't worth working in Seattle for x amount because of where you live but you've repeatedly talkies about all the people that would hire you in second for amazing hourly wages.

I understand there are a lot of a'holes here but you must admit that many here have tried to help you. You continually bring up your dad and when you do, it is apparent that his death emotionally killed YOU. Given that, do you really want to go through the rest of your life like that? Talk to others that have been through it and ask them how they made it through difficult times and progressed. Take some of that expensive stuff you're always talking about and sell some of it. Use that money for some counseling. It may seem like a waste of money but it sure beats wasting your life by having things bog you down.

When people try to help you, let them. When an expert offers to fix your car problems, follow through and do it. One thing leads to the next and to the next but right now, you seem dead in the water and need to get the ball rolling.

I do wish you luck.

#898815 - 06/26/14 07:50 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Seattle
Advice is wasted. It's all about attention , any attention . Negative attention is still attention and he puts out enough feedback to keep it rolling. If everyone completely ignored him it would be slug bait to him and he would dry up a float away to another site for his attention fix. If I was a to lay a bet I would bet that he does this on multiple sites in multiple disciplines.

I know a lady that knew his dad and she said he was everything and more Hook claims he was , great guy her last name is Hawk I am sure hook knows her. My guess is that it was tough growing up in his shadow and instead of going out and doing all the real stuff his dad did to earn peoples respect and adoration hook has coopted his dad's success and cannot figure out why no one gives him the props his dad got.

#898817 - 06/26/14 08:05 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
I wonder if they ever filled the position at Outdoor Emporium??

#898818 - 06/26/14 08:11 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Bent Metal]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i think you are talking about Michelle, Joad...

and i was working for my dad when he died, and everyone there loved me... so you are correct on some parts, but wrong on the rest...

#898820 - 06/26/14 08:14 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Bent Metal]
metaladdiction Offline
Returning Adult

What position? Hey, what happened to the Possum thread?

#898821 - 06/26/14 08:15 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
madcapmag Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Issaquah WA
This is entertaining! I've never really posted in here, nor read through here as I figured it was a bunch of jack-offs with little brains, but some of you are witty and sarcastic enough to have at least half on one!

I will say I am absolutely glad I posted in here, right or wrong.

I am doing interviews with some people soon... we'll see what happens. If this position is filled, do I still have to take this post down? Hope not.

#898825 - 06/26/14 08:21 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: madcapmag]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Seattle
Chances are these jack offs buy a lot of tackle so I am not sure insulting them is a good business model. If you want to meet some real jack offs they are in your gun dept. 1 in tackle.

Edited by 43-8 (06/26/14 08:21 PM)

#898828 - 06/26/14 08:31 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i dont get upset, its the fvckin internet...

what i get upset about is you spreading lies and disrespecting my family that has nothing to do with any of this... you do it to hurt me, because you have some tainted opinion of me...

even then at the end of the day, its still GFY

Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (wolverine, 20 Gage), 1422 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |