THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#898908 - 06/27/14 01:30 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) **** [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Good advice from a lot of folks. Store it so it can be used in a thread just like this one sometime next year. The only difference will be the broken down cars will make it tough for his GF to get to work rather than school.

The GF will get work and find a way to get there.
And a very likely outcome is when she's around energetic, go-getter types in the workforce, she will want that 24-7.

#898909 - 06/27/14 01:33 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: NickD90]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: NickD90
Don't mind me...just passing through...

Thanks for draggin' through !

Here's sumptin' you might want to try...

#898913 - 06/27/14 01:49 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Direct-Drive]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Didn't think this troll fishery could produce something as good as wntrrn's post. We all toe the line - Cross the line and become the "why me" victim or stand your ground and make sh** happen.

#898915 - 06/27/14 01:51 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Direct-Drive]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
Originally Posted By: Direct-Drive
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Good advice from a lot of folks. Store it so it can be used in a thread just like this one sometime next year. The only difference will be the broken down cars will make it tough for his GF to get to work rather than school.

The GF will get work and find a way to get there.
And a very likely outcome is when she's around energetic, go-getter types in the workforce, she will want that 24-7.

Evo's safe. She loves him just the way he is.

Attachments
redhookngirliefriend.jpg

#898916 - 06/27/14 02:03 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: wntrrn]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
Evo Redhook et al.

1. Read Wntrrn's post. Read it again. Think about it.

2. Don't post so much stuff here about your life here unless it good stuff.
You will never be winner when you are so focused on how life has shait on you.

3. Don't post an answer to every question.

4. Get a job.

#898924 - 06/27/14 03:49 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Evo
were you 25 years old and everything was going great, then found out that his brother and sister fvcked...

A little bit of editing and this quote makes perfect sense of it all now.

Still doesn't explain why Evo doesn't have, or won't get a job.

Best thread in a while. Sol would be proud. I think Evo's girlfriend needs a pet parrot or two.

rofl

#898928 - 06/27/14 03:57 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: The Moderator]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you dont know where i live Parker... haul 300 pounds of tools from where i live to the bus, tell me how easy it is... thats just hand tools, not a compressor or gun or anything like that...

its nothing to do with wont... i asked someone for help and he told me no, i have proof of that as well... so none of you can say i havent been trying, ive asked a couple people for help as a matter of fact, friends, not family... and was told no... yet i still help one out every fvcking day and he goes fishing on charters and sh!t because of it...

maybe i should just start looking out for myself, maybe i should break up with my girlfriend, tell all my friends to screw themselves, and wake up when im 60 and wonder why i have been alone the last 25 years with no girlfriend and no friends but have a ton of money...

yeah, tons of money and boats and 80k dollar cars make people happy, i forgot about all that...

#898935 - 06/27/14 04:27 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
stonefish Online   content
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Damn.....human plunking. You're going to need another punchcard.

#898939 - 06/27/14 04:41 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: stonefish]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Plunking and trolling are both accepted methods here. BTW, don't troll Dan S! eek2

#898946 - 06/27/14 06:27 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Bent Metal]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Very possible Redhook is doing some mooching too. Although the end result of that seems to be snagging taxpayers rather than finding willing biters.

#898948 - 06/27/14 06:48 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Evo
... haul 300 pounds of tools from where i live to the bus, tell me how easy it is... thats just hand tools, not a compressor or gun or anything like that...

If you had an ounce of ambition normal to a healthy male, you'd haul those 300 pounds of tools all by yourself from wherever they are to wherever they need to be in order to get some work done with them.

... i asked someone for help and he told me no, i have proof of that as well...

Well whoop dee doo, someone won't help you. Everyone gets their share of NO and HELL NO, and then moves on. But you said you don't need anyone's help, so which is it?

so none of you can say i havent been trying,

Actually that is what we have been saying, and we say it because you don't try. Whether you know it or not, what you do is known as "whining" to the rest of normal humanity.

maybe i should break up with my girlfriend,

That would be doing her a favor. No woman worth having hangs with a deadbeat. So either she's not worth having, and if she is, the two of you should break up.

Evo, Nate, Redhook,

You tell us a lot about yourself. But I can't think of one thing you've told us that makes me think you're worthy of consuming the air that you breathe. All that you've revealed points to you being a deadbeat, the kind of deadbeat that caring mothers and girlfriends kick to the street.

When you post that you have a job, even a part time one, and begin earning your keep, you will begin getting different kinds of responses, from disbelief at first, to congratulations for joining the human race, and maybe even well wishes for you and your girlfriends future. Meanwhile, if I worry, I worry about your girlfriend sticking herself with a deadbeat.

Show us you're not a deadbeat. The ball's in your court.

#898949 - 06/27/14 06:49 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

dont think John, wouldnt want you to hurt yourself...

#898954 - 06/27/14 07:08 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Salmo, this house is a FAMILY, we work TOGETHER AS A FAMILY, everyone brings what they bring to the table... everyone pitches in, and things go smoothly for the most part.. the most part is when i try to help out "friends", and they screw me over then i can run into issues, but that has ended, noone is getting any financial help from me outside of this FAMILY, this house, this system...

i do not collect disability, SSI, UE or anything of the sort... feel safe in knowing you dont pay a fvcking DIME for me..

the only issue we have is the car, my GF owes, yes, OWES, my mom 5 grand and me 6 grand for the 2 vehicles that were given to her, one of which was bought for her, and the other was my truck that she said she would replace because she is the one that broke it... she is trying to get her money, but she isnt getting any help with that either, and we cant really figure out how to do it...

you want to help, figure out a way for her to get that, and ill gladly shut you up for good... i was making 40+k a year when i was 25 years old, had no problem going to work, had no problem doing the work, had no problem excelling at the work, and you can find all that out with a few questions to the right people... ive shown you the proof, ive shown you the work, and you still just say its all a lie, and that i have no skills, no this, no that... not accepting fact is ignorance, so im not surprised...

the fact of the matter is that you will never change, if i got a job at say McDonalds, you would chastise me for working there, call me an idiot, say i have no skills and thats why i have to flip burgers for minimum wage.. if i used my degree, and worked at a nursery, for minimum wage, you would say that i have no ambition to better my skill set and life, and that im just an idiot that sells plants... because thats who you are, what you do, and how you treat me...

we here as a TEAM will figure this out, and i will go back and start off right were i left off when my dad passed, so at minimum, i will bring in an extra 35k a year to this FAMILY, because i havent lost anything, forgot anything, become not able to do anything that i was doing then, if anything, ive gotten BETTER at it...

and i tell you alot about myself because you form bullsh!t opinions and lies about me, spew them around like you think you are fvckin Aristotle or something, and that you are the law of the land and what you say goes...

well im telling you, you are full of sh!t....

#898955 - 06/27/14 07:09 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Seattle
Maybe Evo has a job could be he has a 16 inch dong and uses it to service the old bags in the trailer park for a gratuity? Maybe he uses that dong on school girls and does trailer park web cam sex for a monthly fee?

#898956 - 06/27/14 07:11 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Us and Them]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

ask your wife Joad, she can tell you all about it...

dont ever call me a pedophile again...

#898958 - 06/27/14 07:16 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Fair enough it's bad enough everyone is calling you names let's make it 18 year or older school girls . Ones with meth teeth and bad tattoos .

#898959 - 06/27/14 07:16 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Us and Them]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Or are you doing donkey shows!

#898962 - 06/27/14 07:23 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Bus fare is too much and carrying all those towers on the bus is too much work.

#898963 - 06/27/14 07:25 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

rofl

the other computers are for my mother and my girlfriend, my tablet is also for them...

it has also not been 3 years with the car, nice try tho...

and about that help thing, i was told to do something, and when i went to do it, the battery was dead, and i needed another 140 dollars to get a new one, well i didnt have an extra 140 bucks to just to buy a battery, so i asked a friend if i could borrow one, and i was banned with no way of contacting that guy, because his number was in my messages folder... i was also told that if i couldnt get it done, that it would just be towed out to his shop and looked at, but again, i had no way of contacting him to even arrange anything, as i was not even ON HERE...

think before you speak about things you dont know, just like you tell me, John.... because you are WRONG again, bro...

#898964 - 06/27/14 07:26 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

and who in the hell said i pay for weed? did i ever? nope, i said i smoked it... thats all...

Page 5 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |