THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 10 of 13 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#899569 - 07/05/14 06:46 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) **** [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: Hankster
You should start expressing your whiny rage through interpretive dance.

Start by getting red in the face, proceed with wildly flailing arms, the stomping of your feet and kicking anybody in close proximity.

You can wrap it all up with one of your copyrighted soccer flops.

grin

That's a pretty funny picture.
I'd throw in the lighting oneself on fire bit toward the end, mebbe right after the flop.

....and the crowd roared.

smile

#899615 - 07/06/14 08:04 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA

Uh oh.

GOD forbid BU is irritated.

rolleyes
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#899619 - 07/06/14 08:11 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: JTD]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Originally Posted By: JTD

Uh oh.

rolleyes

He's most always irritated, and why would anyone care?

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#899622 - 07/06/14 08:20 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
I'm happy to add a little light/lite, to your dismal life.

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#899625 - 07/06/14 08:32 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

It is better to see you laugh than swear and I suppose it is obvious I'd rather read what DD has to say on his worst day than anything you spew on your best.

I figure you must be related to someone here because only families tolerate the creepy uncle types
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#899627 - 07/06/14 08:41 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

You coined it and singly insist on regurgitating it once a month or so.

But please, fell free to explain it to the feebly furnitured.

#899628 - 07/06/14 08:45 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: JTD]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Interpretative dance

rofl

#899631 - 07/06/14 08:53 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Hankster

Uh oh.

rolleyes

That dingleberry has perpetual PMS.

You mean "the Human Toothache?"

rofl

#899633 - 07/06/14 09:02 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Obviously you asked the question and didn't have an answer.

Who's laughin' now?

FISH ON!

#899635 - 07/06/14 10:06 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

My pseudo-adversary offers zero content, again. Also, plagiarizing Bigstick doesn't constitute proper spelling.

You're digging Friend and I am still laughin'

Edited by JTD (07/06/14 10:44 PM)
Edit Reason: Improved content

#899637 - 07/06/14 10:37 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: JTD]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

One of these looks good on a warm summer night, such as tonight...

#899638 - 07/06/14 10:37 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

My bad.

grin

#899728 - 07/07/14 09:22 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
While I think the content of this thread has degraded quite a bit since I left to go fishing last Wednesday, I am...glad? weirded out?...that it's still going, and strong.

Carry on.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#899741 - 07/08/14 12:22 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I have a hard time feeling rough about anything when I was on a boat for a few days piling up the eats and you clowns were still here doing this wink

Heck, I even made a fishing report...but since it's not on the Dark Side you might not ever see it wink

Fish on...

Todd

#899748 - 07/08/14 01:38 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i aksed Katie to marry my dumb loser ass today...

she said yes...

i guess some people that actually know who i am can see what i am, not what im worth....

i never said i was perfect, i never said i didnt want to succeed at something right now, meaning work... we will get this settled, its not an issue, but honestly, i have wasted time... you guys are right, no doubt... but that doesnt make me bad, or anything of the sort... it doesnt make me stupid or retarded.. i made dumb choices, and waited till the last minute like i get pissed off at everyone else for doing... i did it myself... and thats the hardest time to try to crawl out of, the bottom of the barrel...

i still gotta deal with the car issue, but we kinda had a life talk and its time to get things in order... how? we have some ideas, and goals.. so, its just gotta happen one way or another...

Parker, Katie said she would help me with checkin out getting in as a student at UW, but i kinda want to go back to building houses.. ill keep that option in the Rolodex tho for sure...

#899753 - 07/08/14 02:26 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
eugene1 Offline
Spawner

Loc: out there...
Evo,

I just skipped through this thread and don't know all the details, but glad you got a game plan and a good woman.

Congratulations,

Edited by eugene1 (07/08/14 02:27 AM)

#899755 - 07/08/14 04:47 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: eugene1]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Katie sounds like a great gal. Tough times are the true test of a relationship and she obviously stood by you.

Congrats to you there Nate!

#899759 - 07/08/14 11:58 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: JTD]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I'm happy for you and I hope everything works out for the better!

Fish on...

Todd

#899784 - 07/08/14 04:02 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: JTD]
Twitch Offline
The Beav

Loc: Oregon Central Coast

Katie sounds like a great gal. Tough times are the true test of a relationship and she obviously stood by you.

Congrats to you there Nate!

+1
beer

#899795 - 07/08/14 06:01 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Evo

how? we have some ideas, and goals.. so, its just gotta happen one way or another...

first off, congratulations... finding the person you want to spend the rest of your life with is a great.

But saying "its just gotta happen one way or another" is another way to say "I'm holding out for that management position, and I'll keep buying lottery tickets till I get it". Here are a few goals that I guarantee will "make it happen":

quit smoking pot
go to bed early
get up early
get an entry level job
fix your car
find a better job
find the career you want

otherwise you will remain a deadbeat, a married deadbeat, but a deadbeat just the same.

My sister, the one I like, is married to a deadbeat just like the one you play on the internet. She works two jobs, drives him wherever he wants to go, pays his seat belt tickets, all while my retired mom shuttles their kids to school and back

I feel bad for my sister but especially bad for my mom, she is to old to be taking care of kids.

don't be a deadbeat

Page 10 of 13 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
mtpar, philpac33, SpringerBouy, TinMan95
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (Carcassman, DrifterWA, 1 invisible), 333 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13524
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63780 Topics
645389 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |