THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 8 of 13 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#899293 - 07/01/14 08:56 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) **** [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

oh i have plenty of clues... and know exactly what it takes to file a defamation suit since ive already looked into it... YEARS AGO

NONE of what he said is true, and i have hundreds of witnesses to attest to that... nice try tho...

you also dont know what proof i have stored, nice try on that too...

i can pass any drug test right now, 4 months ago, 5 years ago, 10 years ago... so what he said is false, and it has harmed me, because he got other people to think that sh!t and its affecting my life...

i can also get the guy when i was evaluated for "treatment", because they said i needed it, and he told EVERYONE, I DIDNT NEED TREATMENT... right in front of their fvcking faces...

and also, i was refused work and lost work because of what my uncle did, another plus on the suit...

keep it up bitch, as you know, i got nothing but time to put all my effort into something like this...

i aint playing with you anymore John, knock your sh!t off NOW...

#899295 - 07/01/14 09:00 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Evo

keep it up bitch, as you know, i got nothing but time to put all my effort into something like this...

Lol. And today in Evo world, lawyers work pro bono to help losers who live in their moms basement with a bunch of computers from 10 years ago.

When you and that drunk YBD start talking lawyers, it truly shows how out of touch with reality you are.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#899296 - 07/01/14 09:03 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Jason Beezuz]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

pro bono because its her fvcking cousin moron...

you should just keep your mouth shut, and go find a girlfriend for gods sakes...

Katie will see this, and tonight, she WILL call her cousin...

if her uncle Norm was still alive, she could just call him, you should have seen the look on Guy and Nancy's face when she told them Mr. Maleng was her uncle, that was at the little wake at my grandmothers funeral, when they KNEW they fvcked up in the first place...

and it was a look of fear, and concern...

which is exactly what they should have...

#899298 - 07/01/14 09:11 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: Todd
This thread has got some legs.

Fish on...

Todd

Toldya...page 2 rofl

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#899300 - 07/01/14 09:12 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

atleast when i did work i always paid my taxes John...

lyin ass raping the system fraud, you claim to be above all, but you are a bottom dwelling LIAR...

when someone tells you to stop something, you should listen to them... and i think ive told you 1 too many times...

#899303 - 07/01/14 09:27 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

oh i know plenty John... keep playing with me and ill show you just how much...

knock your sh!t off...

#899304 - 07/01/14 09:28 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

oh with that said...

FISH ON!!

#899307 - 07/01/14 09:43 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#899311 - 07/01/14 09:55 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
i got nothing but time

Quite surprising......any particular reason?

#899313 - 07/01/14 10:00 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: stonefish]
Piper
Unregistered

This google thing is so easy, even redhook could do it

I'm still not a deadbeat

#899316 - 07/01/14 10:16 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
Evo, anyone you'd talk to about a defamation suit would read this schit, maybe laugh a little, and tell you to stop digging your own grave. It would be good advice. You're not a victim here or in real life. You're just someone who had a bad experience once and can't get past it.

You don't see it and that's actually pretty sad. I like seeing people succeed, not finding reasons to fail. It really is up to you.

'Murica is full of people these days who'd rather get a gub'mint check for $1200/month rather than go out and earn $1800 on their own. With hard work, that $1800 might someday double and with a little more experience, it might triple. That $1200 ain't going up.

#899317 - 07/01/14 10:21 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: wntrrn]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

wntrrn, my uncle said i was a drug addict, a thief, and other things...

i am none of those... i have witnesses, i have proof, i have it all...

i dont get disability, or SSI, which is also a lie...

i was refused work because of what he said, and did, i was also asked to take a drug test for another job, which i said i would do without a hitch, and they didnt call me back, and when i got back in contact, they said no... everyone worth a damn at that company knew the truth as well...

you dont know the story dude, you dont know what happened, you dont know how it went down, and if you really did know the truth, you might not treat me like the way you guys do...

a person can only be beat on so much, and they beat me to a pulp...

#899319 - 07/01/14 10:30 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: wntrrn]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Hmmm, if BU doesn't stop bugging Evo, Evo is going to have his GF's lawyer cousin file a defamation suit against Evo's uncle. If the lawyer cousin takes the case, he sure as hell doesn't work for a firm like Boston Legal. The logic path that a brain like Evo's takes makes his brain worthy of scientific study.

So Evo won't apply for a job because he doesn't have wheels to get there, not because he's a lazy useless worthless sloth (apologies to actual sloths). Apparently his strategy if to get the GF educated and employed so she can buy Evo a car. Then when he still doesn't get a job, GF will finally figure out that she's been had and dump his ass, making the world a tiny bit better place.

#899320 - 07/01/14 10:31 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Salmo g.]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

you shut up too Steve...

#899322 - 07/01/14 10:38 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: 5 * General Evo]
Piper
Unregistered

and if you really did know the truth is why you you might not treat me like the way you guys do...

The thruth is, you dont have a job and you have no desire to find one... that is why you are treated the way you are... be a man and apply for each of the 34 jobs on this page and I will give you some respect

otherwise you are still just a deadbeat

#899326 - 07/01/14 11:07 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: ]
Coho Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Muk
This thread is gold

Evo redhook ... The other 10 names - you keep responding - tell that to your lawyer which I would like to know how many food stamps it takes to represent you - paid for by us that work

There are jobs there are people that have no none zero transportation - a bike is a way! To get to the bus that goes to the train that gets you to make an INCOME
Adapt
You talk proudly about some fam and bad bout others -

This is the world ya don't get another chance - funny you sit and post and boast and whine -

There are not many that have time to console when there own life has the same angst destruction production and grief- suk the fk up

#899329 - 07/01/14 11:14 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: wntrrn]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Originally Posted By: wntrrn

'Murica is full of people these days who'd rather get a gub'mint check for $1200/month rather than go out and earn $1800 on their own. .

There is a sh**load of work out there for people that have work ethic. There is also a sh**load of people that want a job and paycheck with NO work ethic... computer

Outdoor Emporium will never list a job here again grin

#899330 - 07/01/14 11:19 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Bent Metal]
Dub Offline
Returning Adult

Outdoor Emporium will never list a job here again 

You would think they would have known better.

#899333 - 07/01/14 11:36 PM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Dub]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
They might come back to launch a fishin' derby tho.

smile

#899341 - 07/02/14 12:04 AM Re: Fishing Dept Position @ Outdoor Emporium (Seattle) [Re: Coho]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
Not bugging you specifically, about anything. Just making casual observations from up here in the cheap seats. You can hold onto the past which is very evident what you are going to do. Underneath all this ribbing is some knowledge from people who have been there and done that. You seem to think you are special in that your life is so rough you can't make any headway. In reality, what you're going thru and what you've been thru is just life. It ain't fair, but people who can move forward rather than constantly looking back are going to live a full life. Take it for what it's worth to you. You say you have plans, but you always bring up the past. The only thing I learn from my past are mistakes and successes. From those, my future is shaped more positive than my past.

Remember, we only get 1 shot at this. Good luck.

Page 8 of 13 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 274 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |